• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kopisai Finally Paid Subscription. Hooray!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And make sure you eat adequate vegetables for fibre. Otherwise when you go to the loo...you have to "Gek" sai. That "Geking"sai is no good for elderly. When you "Gek" sai...you bp actually increases. A lot of elderly get stroke and collapse in the toilet.

So my advice to you is to eat more vege and fruits.

thank you sir
today is casual day
so everyone eats in and laughs a lot
TGIF already!!!
I am just in my T and jeans....and all the office girls
look so casual, so cute and so fuckable today.....ooops!!!

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you sir
today is casual day
so everyone eats in and laughs a lot
TGIF already!!!
I am just in my T and jeans....and all the office girls
look so casual, so cute and so fuckable today.....ooops!!!

Dun look at young gals. Not good for people like you. Too much adrenaline. Milfs are better. Can flirt and slow and steady rises in body temperature. Young chics are bad cos your adrenaline surges too fast. No good.

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi...now you are S member..you must behave like one. You want respect? Ok..then stop starting so many useless thread like that fishypie. That fish is a complete Loser. Unless you want to go down his route, i suggest you exercise self discipline. No one stops you from being supportive of PAP...but you should be mature to realise that PAP is no longer the good PAP that we used to know. So lets be realistic and stop being a twit. My friendly advice if you wanna to be respected here in this forum. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Kopi...now you are S member..you must behave like one. You want respect? Ok..then stop starting so many useless thread like that fishypie. That fish is a complete Loser. Unless you want to go down his route, i suggest you exercise self discipline. No one stops you from being supportive of PAP...but you should be mature to realise that PAP is no longer the good PAP that we used to know. So lets be realistic and stop being a twit. My friendly advice if you wanna to be respected here in this forum. :biggrin:

This post is so sensible. Whose clone are you? :o:biggrin:

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi, you see IHP now and his post...remember 123 breathe in, 12345 breathe out....4-5 times before you type and reply...:cool:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor............DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samsengkia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene..
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoibchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Done! All these monikers, i see one time up one time. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This type of thread is good for business, good marketing too for more sales more subscriptions, heard from grassroots many clones will be subscribing soon.

Intan

Alfrescian
Loyal
now kopi...you see the senior members here. whatever their politicial affiliation, you need to give respect. got ot :biggrin:

And dun be sarcastic...there is no need to.