• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koh Seah Wee, the most castrated and pathetic husband in Sinkieland.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
can anyone be more pussy whipped and dominated by his wife than this idiot? U just stole $11.8 million from SLA, and than run out to buy your Mother in law a $300K Mercs, followed by a $1.6 million Lambo for your wife? Did he buy anything for his own parents? Or even for his siblings? Or even for himself? I think not. This is really the most sorry excuse and pathetic reason to be called a man in S'pore. Act like he is a tough rally bike rider, but in reality, he is worse than a pussy cat. May I suggest to Mr. Koh to go to Thailand when he is released from prison and get a sex change. Guys in Changi Prison now are lining up to see whose bitch he is going to be.

When u have that much money, be a man. Go out and buy nice armani suits, buy the Lambo for yourself, not your wife. Drive the lambo around and fuck chicks who like the car, and are attracted to your wealth. Buy a $5000 a night model and fuck her brains out in a 5 star hotel. Go to vegas, exotic places, and spend on yourself, you dumbshit. NS is killing Sinkies. Madmansg was right.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
can anyone be more pussy whipped and dominated by his wife than this idiot? U just stole $11.8 million from SLA, and than run out to buy your Mother in law a $300K Mercs, followed by a $1.6 million Lambo for your wife? Did he buy anything for his own parents? Or even for his siblings? Or even for himself? I think not. This is really the most sorry excuse and pathetic reason to be called a man in S'pore. Act like he is a tough rally bike rider, but in reality, he is worse than a pussy cat. May I suggest to Mr. Koh to go to Thailand when he is released from prison and get a sex change. Guys in Changi Prison now are lining up to see whose bitch he is going to be.

When u have that much money, be a man. Go out and buy nice armani suits, buy the Lambo for yourself, not your wife. Drive the lambo around and fuck chicks who like the car, and are attracted to your wealth. Buy a $5000 a night model and fuck her brains out in a 5 star hotel. Go to vegas, exotic places, and spend on yourself, you dumbshit. NS is killing Sinkies. Madmansg was right.

Don't you get it? He bought it under their names, but he is the one driving it. So if anyone ask him, he say I borrow my mother-in-laws car, borrow my wife's car. My wife got more savings than me. :p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is going to get 20 years and will be in the cell next to the Asia Pacific Brewery and SIA guy. They can write books of repentance later.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think he is going to get 20 years and will be in the cell next to the Asia Pacific Brewery and SIA guy. They can write books of repentance later.

I think probably close to 10 years and when he is out, he could write a book, how I empty the coffers of SLA.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Finally, someone said something worth listening to about this SLA fiasco. :cool:

Yes, Koh is now the poster boy for all handbag carrying, kowtowing, high heels kissing, let-their-spouse-berate-them-in-public pussy singapore males. Hey, up my points leh:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Don't you get it? He bought it under their names, but he is the one driving it. So if anyone ask him, he say I borrow my mother-in-laws car, borrow my wife's car. My wife got more savings than me. :p

Ask yourself something. Do u really think this pussy boy's wife will let him drive around in a Lambo and have all manner of girls throw themselves at him? I think not.:biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot should have started transferring the money and getting Thailand, USA, Australia citizenship when he hit 5 million, so that he can scoot when he hit 8 million. Why the fuck he sitting there to get caught?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself something. Do u really think this pussy boy's wife will let him drive around in a Lambo and have all manner of girls throw themselves at him? I think not.:biggrin:

The wife wouldn't be bothered as long as he signs up all the spa packages, give her $20K shopping money monthly.

People like them who do not want others to know they have such money would normally use their family's name to make purchases so as to avoid detection. What do girls know about Lambos? Nothing.

However avoiding detection doesn't mean its foolproof:p

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the fraudster was so sick n tired of his nagging wife, that he was dying of a solution to be separated from her for a long time.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Idiot should have started transferring the money and getting Thailand, USA, Australia citizenship when he hit 5 million, so that he can scoot when he hit 8 million. Why the fuck he sitting there to get caught?

That's exactly what I would have done, and any real man would have done the same thing too. Why he is sitting there is pretty obvious mah. His wife is too fucking lazy to uproot herself and follow him to his new country of refuge, and the MIL is probably advising the wife to order him to stay in sinkieland because all her mahjong kaki, shopping etc. is here mah. If I were him, I will run to Thailand with the millions, and than give the wife 2 weeks to join him. If she is not there in 2 weeks, he should start fucking thai girls that are much younger and prettier than his wife.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe the fraudster was so sick n tired of his nagging wife, that he was dying of a solution to be separated from her for a long time.

This solution must be so drastic. A jail term is better than facing the wife? She must have abused him too much every night.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The wife wouldn't be bothered as long as he signs up all the spa packages, give her $20K shopping money monthly.

People like them who do not want others to know they have such money would normally use their family's name to make purchases so as to avoid detection. What do girls know about Lambos? Nothing.

However avoiding detection doesn't mean its foolproof:p

Why would the wife settle for $20K a month shopping when she can extort a $1.6 million lambo out of him, or else she will divorce him and take half of the $12 million? U obviously don't know wives. A wife would never allow her husband to be seen driving around in a Lambo, with all sorts of women chasing after him. Not in Singapore where her friends can see him, and hence humiliate herself and make herself the object of gossip and ridicule among her gfs. Trust me, the Lambo was really for her. Even though she knows nothing about Lambos, she knows that its a high end luxury car. She will drive it just to impress her friends and show off her status even if she is grinding out all the gears. He was driving one of the 2 mercs that he bought, the other one driven by his MIL.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what I would have done, and any real man would have done the same thing too. Why he is sitting there is pretty obvious mah. His wife is too fucking lazy to uproot herself and follow him to his new country of refuge, and the MIL is probably advising the wife to order him to stay in sinkieland because all her mahjong kaki, shopping etc. is here mah. If I were him, I will run to Thailand with the millions, and than give the wife 2 weeks to join him. If she is not there in 2 weeks, he should start fucking thai girls that are much younger and prettier than his wife.

Remember the Cortina stealing incident? Jerry Ee came back to surrender after staying in Thailand for a while. Staying in Pattaya town would never get him caught if he stayed around and move around with the locals.

David Rasif is still out somewhere but I think he's not that rich anymore especially part of the loot was recovered.

Zulklifli Amin this lawyer scoot off with 10million (i think), until today not a single cent was recovered. This guy really pulled it off.