• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koh Seah Wee, the most castrated and pathetic husband in Sinkieland.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the Cortina stealing incident? Jerry Ee came back to surrender after staying in Thailand for a while. Staying in Pattaya town would never get him caught if he stayed around and move around with the locals.

He probably surrendered because he ran out of money as it was not easy to sell off his loot for cash. Besides, knowing that he was a wanted man, buyers that he managed to find would definitely suppress his asking prices. The Thai gangsters might also be extorting him.

Bottomline is, if you want to defraud, make sure you get cash instead of valuables that you need to sell to get cash.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the SLA guy genna betrayed de....he was collaborating with another mgr to play this game and i think that guy below played him out. He is now "assisting in investigation" meaning he is now the accusation witness and testifying against this Deputy Director in return of more lenient punishment.

Like that how to plan retreat...maybe he has plans liao...quit at end of year but genna caught...

Like the SIA case, the guy cannot quit else his "mis-doings" will be discovered...bcos whoever take over his role for even one day will uncover the crime..thats why he was working everyday no MC, no leave...

I agree with you bros...shld have packed up after reaching 5m or something...for me,...3m i will stop and fuck off liao. Greed is always the thing that kill. And knowing that civil servant is often subject to scrutiny...for god sake keep the money in cash and stash it somewhere else...and not buy flashy cars or condos...even if you have obtained the money legitmately, you will always be subjected to scrutiny...i have heard jealous suppliers/ contractors making anonymous tip offs to CPIBs for them to investigate...CPIB very free mah...will not hesitate to invite those to lim kopi...even at the end of day prove innocent...u wasted your time and genna people suspicious.

With 3m,..easily go China where you can blend in and buy property - buy some farm land...dig a hole bury all the cash....nxt time retire or when its time to run road...then collect and disappear.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you get it? He bought it under their names, but he is the one driving it. So if anyone ask him, he say I borrow my mother-in-laws car, borrow my wife's car. My wife got more savings than me.

Agree, this fellow is not stupid, but eventually, what you do, comes about.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just for discussion sake, how would u guys transfer 10mil out of spore without alerting any authorities or leaving any electronic trail?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just for discussion sake, how would u guys transfer 10mil out of spore without alerting any authorities or leaving any electronic trail?

How did that asshole Chen Bian Bian do it? Buy diamonds and jade, bring out of the country and sell for cash. Then deposit the cash in host country.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did that asshole Chen Bian Bian do it? Buy diamonds and jade, bring out of the country and sell for cash. Then deposit the cash in host country.

but then getting the loot out of spore and into the other cuntry itself is a big risk. there is a chance the customs at both airports might spot the loot.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Anyone got a pic of this tiger woman who can castrate a man into buying a $1.6 million car for her lo hai?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
but then getting the loot out of spore and into the other cuntry itself is a big risk. there is a chance the customs at both airports might spot the loot.

That is why Ah bian used his wife, relatives, etc to transport many times. you can also DHL, FEDEX some to "friends" but actually your own house oversea as "gifts".

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Not jade, the price is too subjective. Diamond is ok.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Buy bearer bonds with cash, put in your briefcase, fly to another country and cash it in there.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... His wife is too fucking lazy to uproot herself and follow him to his new country of refuge, and the MIL is probably advising the wife to order him to stay in sinkieland because all her mahjong kaki, shopping etc. is here mah.... .

Got the feeling his wife and mother-in-law are from other country, probably from Malaysia, may be East Malaysia. Look at their names Yeing Nyok Sea (wife), Kok A Mui (MIL) - not a conventional dialect-based spelling of names for Singaporeans.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Got the feeling his wife and mother-in-law are from other country, probably from Malaysia, may be East Malaysia. Look at their names Yeing Nyok Sea (wife), Kok A Mui (MIL) - not a conventional dialect-based spelling of names for Singaporeans.

U could be right, I never heard of such a surname.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wife should just open a laundry shop doing unrelated business to the husband's job nature here. Mother-in-law also open another one if need to:biggrin:

Wash the money asap, do dont have to worry in future.:smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ANy bros know what happened to this case. I must have missed it in the news. How many years did he get? Got caning or not?