• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Koh Seah Wee, the most castrated and pathetic husband in Sinkieland.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
maybe the fraudster was so sick n tired of his nagging wife, that he was dying of a solution to be separated from her for a long time.

Yes, for some men, jail is a preferable to a domineerign wife. there is at least peace and quiet in jail. Could be why he was so lax, he wanted to be caught.:biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would the wife settle for $20K a month shopping when she can extort a $1.6 million lambo out of him, or else she will divorce him and take half of the $12 million? U obviously don't know wives. A wife would never allow her husband to be seen driving around in a Lambo, with all sorts of women chasing after him. Not in Singapore where her friends can see him, and hence humiliate herself and make herself the object of gossip and ridicule among her gfs. Trust me, the Lambo was really for her. Even though she knows nothing about Lambos, she knows that its a high end luxury car. She will drive it just to impress her friends and show off her status even if she is grinding out all the gears. He was driving one of the 2 mercs that he bought, the other one driven by his MIL.

I think initially, she doesn't even know he hatched such a plan. Till maybe more money came in. The true extent of how much money he moved, I don't think she knows the complete figure.:p

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hear hear, Papsmearer, you are a man who knows what being a man and what life is all about.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hear hear, Papsmearer, you are a man who knows what being a man and what life is all about.

Thanks for the kind words bro. By the way, Why is your avatar shooting himself in the head? Nagging wife, izzit?:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with all the bros here who thinks this Koh pussy should be castrated. What an apology for a man! A wimp trying to live like a tycoon wannabe but still gets caught with his pants down. It's payback time! Didn't he pause and plan how to get away with all his loot. Instead of keeping a low profile, he did the very opposite! Wtf buy lambo buy Merc to spoil the wife and mother-in-law. Really spoil the market for real man. Real man in Sinkapore fucks around and stays on top of both wife and mother-in-law. He wields the stick and not the carrot.:biggrin::biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think initially, she doesn't even know he hatched such a plan. Till maybe more money came in. The true extent of how much money he moved, I don't think she knows the complete figure.:p

Now that you said it, maybe she got no figure! :biggrin:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's exactly what I would have done, and any real man would have done the same thing too. Why he is sitting there is pretty obvious mah. His wife is too fucking lazy to uproot herself and follow him to his new country of refuge, and the MIL is probably advising the wife to order him to stay in sinkieland because all her mahjong kaki, shopping etc. is here mah. If I were him, I will run to Thailand with the millions, and than give the wife 2 weeks to join him. If she is not there in 2 weeks, he should start fucking thai girls that are much younger and prettier than his wife.

Make sure you are not where you tell your wife is during those 2 weeks. 2 weeks is long enough time for her to call police and fuck you up at your hiding place.

Just buy the tickets, say let's go holiday, pack and don't ever knn come back!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I agree with all the bros here who thinks this Koh pussy should be castrated. What an apology for a man! A wimp trying to live like a tycoon wannabe but still gets caught with his pants down. It's payback time! Didn't he pause and plan how to get away with all his loot. Instead of keeping a low profile, he did the very opposite! Wtf buy lambo buy Merc to spoil the wife and mother-in-law. Really spoil the market for real man. Real man in Sinkapore fucks around and stays on top of both wife and mother-in-law. He wields the stick and not the carrot.:biggrin::biggrin:

A real man will tell his wife he is going to geylang. If she don't like it, she and her mother can fuck off out of the house by the time he comes back. If she don't want him to go to geylang, he should tell her to start performing all those sex acts they used to do before they got married. No more golden pussy syndrome.

R

redlightmeansgo

can anyone be more pussy whipped and dominated by his wife than this idiot? U just stole $11.8 million from SLA, and than run out to buy your Mother in law a $300K Mercs, followed by a $1.6 million Lambo for your wife? Did he buy anything for his own parents? Or even for his siblings? Or even for himself? I think not. This is really the most sorry excuse and pathetic reason to be called a man in S'pore. Act like he is a tough rally bike rider, but in reality, he is worse than a pussy cat..

LOL shining bastion of PAP values - love your family!

Remember the MCYS video - before your wife and mother in law get old and, not to mention, senile

R

redlightmeansgo

When u have that much money, be a man. Go out and buy nice armani suits, buy the Lambo for yourself, not your wife.

Actually if i got that much money, i would fuck off Sinkieland faster than francis seow can say LKY

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I used to think Gay Loong was the most ball-less male in the whole of Sinkieland. But this Koh idiot is giving him a run for his money. I wonder if he wears pink shirts and cross his leg like a girl?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually if i got that much money, i would fuck off Sinkieland faster than francis seow can say LKY

At least Francis Seow got the balls to cheat on his wife, and have a mistress. But you are right, I would get the fuck out of sinkieland and not wait for them to catch me. But when you have been so pussy whipped by your domineering wife, your ability to think for yourself is not there anymore, as his wife probably does the thinking for him.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LOL shining bastion of PAP values - love your family!

Remember the MCYS video - before your wife and mother in law get old and, not to mention, senile

Yes, that could be his defence strategy at the trial............he was doing it for his wife and MIL. :biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haiz, another idiot who knows how to steal, but doesn't have the foresight to create and implement an exit strategy. Just like the watch guy who fled to Thailand and came whimpering back to Singapore because his watches are so exclusive he couldn't sell them. And the Cisco guy who stole 2 million and got caught in KL a week later. Great, you got 2 mill and could've fled to the ends of the earth, but you hide in KL.

Now another two idiots. Planning, prefect. Execution, flawless. Exit strategy? None. Epic fail.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Haiz, another idiot who knows how to steal, but doesn't have the foresight to create and implement an exit strategy. Just like the watch guy who fled to Thailand and came whimpering back to Singapore because his watches are so exclusive he couldn't sell them. And the Cisco guy who stole 2 million and got caught in KL a week later. Great, you got 2 mill and could've fled to the ends of the earth, but you hide in KL.

Now another two idiots. Planning, prefect. Execution, flawless. Exit strategy? None. Epic fail.

When you are a castrated and pussy whipped husband, you are not allowed to think for yourself mah. Your wife tells u to do this, do that. U are not allowed to have a brain, u just obey her. She tell u to buy $1.6 million Lambo, u just shut up and buy it mah. She tells u her mother wants Mercs, u shut up and ask her what colour mah. She tells u she wants a gold plated dildo, u must also go out and get it too. So, this case can be blamed on Her lack of foresight, not his.:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

he's in the end a stupid kumpung boy who's never seen big money. You can take him out of a village, but you can't remove the village within.

He seemed more more keen to impress the fucktards around him than to really have a good life.

As good as fucking your neighbour's wife and leaving your name card on her hubby's favourite couch, with the following scribbled across: "My lanjiao bigger than yrs! nen ni ne ni boo boo!"

Last edited by a moderator: