• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN [npgt] what should my uncle do

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as my uncle finished his duty and walking back a distant of approx. 1km towards a mrt station, he was approached by a old woman about 75 to 80 years of age. The old woman was sitting on a opened air steps and called out to his help to locate a company address. My uncle say por por what you going to do there por por say I leeporting there to work as cleaner but my agent never teach me how to get there and my leg is hurting now so it makes me harder to find the company. my uncle say KNN you cannot even walk properly how you going to work as cleaner in such a ulu place KNN let me call the agent . por por say just help me find the location but my uncle ask por por give me the agent number i will help you find more details. KNN my uncle called the agent and say KNN this por por cannot walk how you going to let her go there work as cleaner KNN agent mumble something and hung up the call. KNN my uncle then led por por to the company and handover her to the guard house and told guard you see how ho KNN what could have my uncle done further KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Por por never plan for retirement. She better off taking the Soylent Green option. At least she will be in a better place. Death is part of life deal with it

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to add in one point. There is a lot of bleeding heart sympathy for retirees etc n singkieland no pension etc. I do admit that pap has made things worse by going on its rent seeking binge to enrich themselves. N now many are calling for a welfare state etc. But I also know those that call for it do not know the cost n unfairness it generates. Just look at ang mor lands n the shit it is in. N does anyone think it will work? Alot of these countries have tax of nearly 50%. N loopholes for the rich that the burden always fall on the working class. If these old folks want a pension fine..they pay the tax backdated 10 years n they get the pension. I for one will not support feeding these old folks when they have never contributed to the kitty. N they have never contributed to the kitty bcos singkieland has one of the lowest taxes in the world. It's only high if u buy car n certain luxuries.

I am advocating for reform in which pap stop its rent seeking behaviour. Design n build better HDB flats at a lower cost. Stop burdening the ppl so they can plan their own retirement. Don't give nevermind. Just don't take. Singapore did well in the 80s. We can do it again

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to add in one point. There is a lot of bleeding heart sympathy for retirees etc n singkieland no pension etc. I do admit that pap has made things worse by going on its rent seeking binge to enrich themselves. N now many are calling for a welfare state etc. But I also know those that call for it do not know the cost n unfairness it generates. Just look at ang mor lands n the shit it is in. N does anyone think it will work? Alot of these countries have tax of nearly 50%. N loopholes for the rich that the burden always fall on the working class. If these old folks want a pension fine..they pay the tax backdated 10 years n they get the pension. I for one will not support feeding these old folks when they have never contributed to the kitty. N they have never contributed to the kitty bcos singkieland has one of the lowest taxes in the world. It's only high if u buy car n certain luxuries.

I am advocating for reform in which pap stop its rent seeking behaviour. Design n build better HDB flats at a lower cost. Stop burdening the ppl so they can plan their own retirement. Don't give nevermind. Just don't take. Singapore did well in the 80s. We can do it again
KNN in the 80s aged old folks need not have to go work in crippled form KNN means sg is backwards KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the agent should have referred por por to gov bodies instead of earning headcount commission KNN so long is a movable object agent took it as a headcount KNN or in the least assign por por to a location nearest to por por house or mrt station KNn

Last edited: