• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kids below 9 not welcome in "high-class" tea house

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vomit and faint LOL

Swallow back your vomit and recover from your faint and your brain to think. If you don't have the tongue or looks, how are you going to tackle women? The only other way is by paying. Oh well, go ahead earn more money to pay your way through with women. That's not my style but I'm not stopping you since you have no way.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swallow back your vomit and recover from your faint and your brain to think. If you don't have the tongue or looks, how are you going to tackle women? The only other way is by paying. Oh well, go ahead earn more money to pay your way through with women. That's not my style but I'm not stopping you since you have no way.

u dun nid looks to conquer women...

u nid only $$

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
would love to patronise this tea house, no f*#@ing sinkie kids is an awesome place to hang around

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drinking tea (morning breakfast or afternoon teatime) is an art. Chidren should be disciplined to keep quiet and learn or to else, kept tucked away. Parents who allow their children to run amock during teatime are barbarians themselves pretending to be civilized but failing big time for all to see. 没有家教,丢人现眼。

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drinking tea (morning breakfast or afternoon teatime) is an art. Chidren should be disciplined to keep quiet and learn or to else, kept tucked away. Parents who allow their children to run amock during teatime are barbarians themselves pretending to be civilized but failing big time for all to see. 没有家教,丢人现眼。

This one, I agree, when I was younger, I have to primp & proper, at the breakfast & afternoon tea, not too use fingers for the sugar cubes, but the tongs provided, not to slurp, when you drink the tea, where to place the tea spoon, not to clang the cockery when stirring..etc it is a culture. The other Asian culture I had when drinking in Chinese tea houses back then, that is another culture, how to pour the tea from the pot onto the cups, using chop sticks to pick up the dim sum or pau or, not to shout, when talking. Back then, they have racks to hang their birds in the teahouse...you are not to disturb the birds...children are to be seen not heard.:biggrin:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enjoyed watching the Japanese tea ceremony scene in the movie The Last Samurai. Yes, I agree, children should watch and learn in silence or else tucked away.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I enjoyed watching the Japanese tea ceremony scene in the movie The Last Samurai. Yes, I agree, children should watch and learn in silence or else tucked away.

You haven't watched a Chinese wine ceremony yet like 煮酒论英雄。Anyway, I agree with you. Such occasions are no place for children unless they can stay still, shut up and learn. But the best way to teach children is always a good whack with the cane. Don't do it barehanded though, you may cause permanent damage. The cane is the best. At worst causing some split skins only. But the naughty kid will learn his lesson. Spare the cane and spoil the kid, that seems to be Singapore fashion now,

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You haven't watched a Chinese wine ceremony yet like 煮酒论英雄。Anyway, I agree with you. Such occasions are no place for children unless they can stay still, shut up and learn. But the best way to teach children is always a good whack with the cane. Don't do it barehanded though, you may cause permanent damage. The cane is the best. At worst causing some split skins only. But the naughty kid will learn his lesson. Spare the cane and spoil the kid, that seems to be Singapore fashion now,

Spare the ROD & spoil the child! what cane! It is a common sight to see kids 'climbing' all over their parents in public places. In the past, the children were disciplined by the Mother, the Father or the grandparents , uncles , aunts etc..nowadys, the maid. So, what do you expect?

In the past, when the adults are in the hall, children are not to be seen or heard! & when drinking tea, you don't just do it like, most children does today...a straw in a styrofoam cup, "slllllllllllluuuuuurrrrppp"....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spare the ROD & spoil the child! what cane! It is a common sight to see kids 'climbing' all over their parents in public places. In the past, the children were disciplined by the Mother, the Father or the grandparents , uncles , aunts etc..nowadys, the maid. So, what do you expect?

In the past, when the adults are in the hall, children are not to be seen or heard! & when drinking tea, you don't just do it like, most children does today...a straw in a styrofoam cup, "slllllllllllluuuuuurrrrppp"....

The rod is too violent. My dad used to use that on me when I was kid. Not steel rod, but Shaolin wooden rod. Bad enough. Luckily I was tough enough and my dad was merciful enough to know where's the limit. Every issue was settled and learned by heart forever kept in mind within one strike. My younger brothers were spared that treatment after my mother and aunties banned that and threw that rod away. But I wouldn't recommend it anyway, no matter how naughty the kid is. The cane is enough.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rod is too violent. My dad used to use that on me when I was kid. Not steel rod, but Shaolin wooden rod. Bad enough. Luckily I was tough enough and my dad was merciful enough to know where's the limit. Every issue was settled and learned by heart forever kept in mind within one strike. My younger brothers were spared that treatment after my mother and aunties banned that and threw that rod away. But I wouldn't recommend it anyway, no matter how naughty the kid is. The cane is enough.

With that whack, you will have tough hide! or learnt how to leap fast, wasn't spared that, & got the six of the best, though not that kind of shaolin wooden rod...by now, you should be a shaolin master, able to dodge fast, when the rod strike!:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With that whack, you will have tough hide! or learnt how to leap fast, wasn't spared that, & got the six of the best, though not that kind of shaolin wooden rod...by now, you should be a shaolin master, able to dodge fast, when the rod strike!:wink:

No match for my dad. He could crush a sugar cane with bare fist. Better to take a simple rod beating and apologize. If he really got furious and put down the rod, then I worry. I may not be alive here chatting with you all now.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lianbeng is not my clone. He's not qualified. Nobody is as qualified as me in linguistics and looks.
whoami.jpg

everytime keep repeating the sane old shit. are you trying very hard to convince us or are you trying very hard to convince yourself. That pic above is not doing yourself any favour leh.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you really think I'm concerned or bothered about whether or not you think that I'm handsome? See a doctor and get some medicine.

People like me and GMS has been around internet and and forums since it was invented. We have posted our pictures ourselves now and then. Do you think I'm bothered even if you photoshop disfigured it just like what RonRon did to GMS?

If you really think so, then all I can say to you is, think again. People like us are above that. Otherwise, we won't be here with real names. People like you, I don't know what to say. Too many in the crowd like that. No point commenting.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one, I agree, when I was younger, I have to primp & proper, at the breakfast & afternoon tea, not too use fingers for the sugar cubes, but the tongs provided, not to slurp, when you drink the tea, where to place the tea spoon, not to clang the cockery when stirring..etc it is a culture. The other Asian culture I had when drinking in Chinese tea houses back then, that is another culture, how to pour the tea from the pot onto the cups, using chop sticks to pick up the dim sum or pau or, not to shout, when talking. Back then, they have racks to hang their birds in the teahouse...you are not to disturb the birds...children are to be seen not heard.:biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, i would have to agree with you on the values and discipline thing.
2. yes, i did go through this and that when i was a kid back in hk.
3. my uncle was some disciplinarian.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you really think I'm concerned or bothered about whether or not you think that I'm handsome? See a doctor and get some medicine.

People like me and GMS has been around internet and and forums since it was invented. We have posted our pictures ourselves now and then. Do you think I'm bothered even if you photoshop disfigured it just like what RonRon did to GMS?

If you really think so, then all I can say to you is, think again. People like us are above that. Otherwise, we won't be here with real names. People like you, I don't know what to say. Too many in the crowd like that. No point commenting.

if you really think you that 'handsome' and i am just doing you a favor lor.. :biggrin: anyway keep on harping on how 'handsome' you are just show how insecure and lack of confidence you have. and btw i never see you post any pics of yourself here before. tfbh did that.

so hello handsome ramseth, post your best pic here leh. let others judge lah. got confident boh?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you really think you that 'handsome' and i am just doing you a favor lor.. :biggrin: anyway keep on harping on how 'handsome' you are just show how insecure and lack of confidence you have. and btw i never see you post any pics of yourself here before. tfbh did that.

so hello handsome ramseth, post your best pic here leh. let others judge lah. got confident boh?

My goodness. I don't know whether to call you a fan or a stalker but I certainly hope that you're not gay cause I'm certainly not. Why spend so much arguing over how I look? Discussing politics, social affairs, even wine and dine are better, more productive and rewarding topics, aren't they?

Last edited:

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
My goodness. I don't know whether to call you a fan or a stalker but I certainly hope that you're not gay cause I'm certainly not. Why spend so much arguing over how I look? Discussing politics, social affairs, even wine and dine are better, more productive and rewarding topics, aren't they?

i am a fan. whenever u say u r handsome then i will help u to post your pic. no need to thank me. :biggrin: