• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw, Sylvia in terse exchange

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In House parlance, more decorous to say, "The Hon. Member of Parliament for Aljunied GRC ....."

Khaw was getting emotional and became personal. Small boy.

What do you expect a lembu from Penang? We have a Malaysian PR telling us on being a patriot?? what a joke? where does his patriotism lies? in the country of his birth or here?

Ritchie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The purpose of non ruling parties (opposition) is historically intended to provide alternate voice (if any) to awaken the government on the major and minor issues affecting sinkapore and external interference creating discord for the peace and harmony within. If opposition embarks on developing self ruling or autonomous goverment of small estate like those in America etc, but in a small city of several estates in Singapore. It may not be practical and the entire government sectors or government / state offices may be entirely in renewal replaced with opposition cadres if opposition succeeded as ruling party. In longer term, the situation will still be the same, another non ruling parties will continue to oppose the ruling party which was then opposition party. As for S&CC matters, the incumbant opposition party who preferred to manage it other than the ruling party appointed body overseeing such matter should ought to reduce the payment amount of resident so long the sum is adequately and entirely defrays for housekeeping the area under its governing. May all has a wonderful & lovely day :smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe the slant put out by the PAP press before hearing from the WP?

First of all, I believe that PAP created AIM so that they can share fruits with the EX-MPs... I also believe that WP created FMSS also to share fruits with their friends or supporters... What is the difference?? The difference is only currently PAP have more fruits to share and WP had less...

Just think about it... If today I am elected as MP, I will also get all my friends and relatives to come and share the fruits since they are the one that help me to win the Election... Don't come and tell me WP are the gods or angels... Many many years ago, my ah gong and ah ma were telling me Lim Yew Hock is devil, LKY and his team are angels... This is what happen today... LKY suddenly become devils and we have a new angels call LTK and SL???

After they in power they will again become devil... So unless you are going to get millions dollars contract if WP or PAP win, if not don't waste your time supporting them...

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The focus should be on whether the companies had served the people well and value for money. The fact that the company is owned or linked to the party should not be an issue as long as there is proof that the people were not short-changed by the linked companies.

It is a joke that members from both sides are talking about the parties/person instead of the issue and we are paying them good money to get personal?

5QtXxf.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, I believe that PAP created AIM so that they can share fruits with the EX-MPs... I also believe that WP created FMSS also to share fruits with their friends or supporters... What is the difference?? The difference is only currently PAP have more fruits to share and WP had less...

Just think about it... If today I am elected as MP, I will also get all my friends and relatives to come and share the fruits since they are the one that help me to win the Election... Don't come and tell me WP are the gods or angels... Many many years ago, my ah gong and ah ma were telling me Lim Yew Hock is devil, LKY and his team are angels... This is what happen today... LKY suddenly become devils and we have a new angels call LTK and SL???

After they in power they will again become devil... So unless you are going to get millions dollars contract if WP or PAP win, if not don't waste your time supporting them...

Let's say if MAS allows someone who has no banking and finance experience to setup a "local bank" who only has $2 as financial backup.
Will anyone still feels comfortable to deposit their $$$ into this bank? I'm sure all of us will think twice right?

This is the main root issue which brought up by WP and that Mr Cow keep avoiding this fundamental question raised.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say if MAS allows someone who has no banking and finance experience to setup a "local bank" who only has $2 as financial backup.
Will anyone still feels comfortable to deposit their $$$ into this bank? I'm sure all of us will think twice right?

This is the main root issue which brought up by WP and that Mr Cow keep avoiding this fundamental question raised.
60.1% will trust with their lives because they tell you is BACKED BY PAP........with honourable ex MPs in charge.........

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Khaw Boon Wan vs Sylvia Lim on Town Council software & AIM

Fuck, i didn't record it down the full session and youtube it...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unsurprisingly the PAP has little experience answering embarrassing questions.

The PAP would not have to answer embarrassing questions if it had not first done embarrassing things.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You think Mr Cow is so stupid to answer all the questions from WP?? If Mr Cow start to admit this wrong doing... WP will bring up more issue and very soon the PAP will be take over by WP!!!

What Mr Cow is doing now is like saying HEY you have this problem too with FMSS, why not you answer my question first?? Also what Mr Cow is trying to warn WP if you continue to dig out more of our shit... We can dig on yours too... You can see very soon WP will keep quite on all this issues too!!!

I always remember, do not ever believe a politician!!! They are the most dirtiest job in the world!!!

You can tell me PAP is bad and have a lot of shit... But do not come and tell me how good is WP... They are just as dirty and with lots of shit too... However if you compare the both party, PAP sure have more because they are there much longer!!!

Like I always ask, tell me a government in this world which is well like by the people and not corrupted??? Just name me 1???

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP leaders don't know how to debate or don't understand simple questions.
They think that by insinuating or suggesting that WP had also done something improper so what PAP wrongful acts PAP had commited
must also be excused. These type of self-serving retarded PAP leaders will enrich themselves and cause Sinkees to suffer .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP would not have to answer embarrassing questions if it had not first done embarrassing things.

It is more than embarrassing ...something is fishy about the AIMGATE scandal. Why was the company set up by the PAP? Why weren't other companies keen to participate in the supposedly 'open' tender?
It is obvious that AIM made money from the contract with the PAP TC. If the PAP TC did not lose any money as claimed by the MPs, then how did AIM made a profit?
Prior to the sale of the software to AIM, the PAP TC did not incur 'management fees' payable to an outside party. How did the PAP TC treat this item in their books to not reflect in the expense of the AIM contract? As for IT headcount, why was there reduction when the software was no long under the ownership of the PAP TC? Was AIM supporting the software or was the PAP TC IT team doing the work? If it was the latter, then the lease expense should include the headcount.

Something fishy in AIMGATE. The review done was a pure whitewash and did not address pertinent questions.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If they do not hear us today; we make them stand up and listen in 2016.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think Mr Cow is so stupid to answer all the questions from WP?? If Mr Cow start to admit this wrong doing... WP will bring up more issue and very soon the PAP will be take over by WP!!!

What Mr Cow is doing now is like saying HEY you have this problem too with FMSS, why not you answer my question first?? Also what Mr Cow is trying to warn WP if you continue to dig out more of our shit... We can dig on yours too... You can see very soon WP will keep quite on all this issues too!!!

I always remember, do not ever believe a politician!!! They are the most dirtiest job in the world!!!

You can tell me PAP is bad and have a lot of shit... But do not come and tell me how good is WP... They are just as dirty and with lots of shit too... However if you compare the both party, PAP sure have more because they are there much longer!!!

Like I always ask, tell me a government in this world which is well like by the people and not corrupted??? Just name me 1???

So merry go round? We have WP asking Cow this initial fundamental question.
Cow die die cannot answer but asked WP back this fundamental question.
WP then ask Cow to first answer this fundamental question before they reply to Cow's question?

Of course we all know politics are dirty.
Which politicians in this world is clean, not corrupted and willing to serve the people without any self-interests?
However your good friend old fart keep saying to the world how good his party is and they are the cleanest and not corrupted at all.
You buy that old fart's and his cronies story?

YanDao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just wondering, was Khaw the minister when the AIM issue started or was it Mah Bow Tan again?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the PAP sends out the message that companies that do business with WP wards will not get future business from PAP wards, what should the WP TC do? Of course, they would have to start their own companies to provide the service. But how do you prove that the PAP did that? Impossible. That's my belief why the WP had to find a friendly party to start the company. This company would have to start from scratch and of course, without the economies of scale, would have to charge higher. BUT, the WP TC was able to absorb the higher charges and still run a surplus. It goes to show how much $$$ the PAP TC is raking in unnecessarily from the residents.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So merry go round? We have WP asking Cow this initial fundamental question.
Cow die die cannot answer but asked WP back this fundamental question.
WP then ask Cow to first answer this fundamental question before they reply to Cow's question?

Of course we all know politics are dirty.
Which politicians in this world is clean, not corrupted and willing to serve the people without any self-interests?
However your good friend old fart keep saying to the world how good his party is and they are the cleanest and not corrupted at all.
You buy that old fart's and his cronies story?

First of all I am too young to be a good friend of the old fart 40 over years difference!!! Again I will not believe any politician... This old fart is the number 1 politician in sg you think I believe him???

I saw his books on he said how he build Singapore, all the good things is done by him, all the bad things other people did it!!! He said until he is like angel... I will be stupid if I believe what he said!!!:biggrin:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIM - Process has started - Turning adversary to ones advantage

As correctly predicted, the PAP has turned things around. From a position of weakness and having to explain why they did what they did in the AIMs saga, they now widen it to involve Town Council Management and having a higher bar of management expertise, financial management (higher reserves..etc) and of course..that word again...Corporate Governance. Now we know that if they raise the bar, the WP will be hard pressed to keep up as they r in their infancy whilst the PAP councils are in their prime and their machinery is a jugglenaut.

So...standard PAP operandus modi, when get caught for breaking the rules, change or raise the bar for the rules so high that your opponent will get adversely affected. For eg if they raise the sinking fund requirements for Town Council (which has nothing to do with the AIM probe), guess who will be worse off!! And they can always justify it is for the good of the residents!!

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
if Khaw is so agitated, it means that WP is good for the parliament. obviously, he thinks that PAP is gooder. :rolleyes: