• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khaw, Sylvia in terse exchange

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It used to be the case that one constituency had one MP, hence one could say, 'the Hon Member from (say) Joo Chiat.' With the introduction of the idiotic GRC system, there would be 5 Hon Members from Aljunied, and it would be unclear which one one was referring to.

So, the PAPzis had to change the rules and parliamentary debates became personal, i.e. you have to name the MPs when referring to them. And one can see that it has had a deleterious effect on lesser minds like KBW's.

In House parlance, more decorous to say, "The Hon. Member of Parliament for Aljunied GRC ....."

Khaw was getting emotional and became personal. Small boy.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Khaw Boon Wan vs Sylvia Lim on Town Council software & AIM

Let's not ask about MNCs. Let's just ask KBW why the PAPzis saw fit to develop their own system, sell it to AIM and then lease it back to the TCs. Didn't he just admit to gross overspending?

The COW is indeed ignorant. Using his logic, all the MNCs should ditch their multi-million dollar software and use cheap software to run their business. And his government should ditch the SAP software that cost them hundreds of millions in licensing and implementation cost and years to implement. You would think that a 'talent' like the COW should know such things. Why are we paying him millions?

So, why did the PAP TCs develop their own software?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve cum to the understanding why minitoots are obscenely paid. they are not paid to do the job but rather obscenely paid to give bombastic reasons to cover up their mess and pile of shits.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i ve cum to the understanding why minitoots are obscenely paid. they are not paid to do the job but rather obscenely paid to give bombastic reasons to cover up their mess and pile of shits.

Hear hear!
The long and the short why those maggots in white are paid so much.
Same for the fucking kangaroos and spin doctors pretending to be journalists

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amidst all this.. what has the Speaker of Parliament doneto maintain order?? Surely a good speaker would have done something to quell kor bo hun's personal questions? (kor bo hun is hokkien meaning minus until no points)

Doesn't this KBW exhibit the same "strategy" as a certain TeoCheebye? You ask them a question, they ask you back another question.. instead of answering your first question.

But honestly, I feel their "taichi" not gud enuf. Very lousy, imho. Everyone can see thru' their shortcomings.. and thus will invite more ppl to "attack" more.

Seriously, if simple of the rack applications can solve all companies' accounting issues, why do big companies go to specific vendors/software companies to pay for tailor-made accounting software? Everyone knows that off-the-counter medicine can't cure specific conditions.. you still need to see the doctor for a proper diagnosis on your "illness".

This person really needs to go back to his hometown.. maybe grow durian trees.. that is more suited for him... that's how I feel.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First of all, I believe that PAP created AIM so that they can share fruits with the EX-MPs... I also believe that WP created FMSS also to share fruits with their friends or supporters... What is the difference?? The difference is only currently PAP have more fruits to share and WP had less...

Why don't you consider the possibility that WP didn't have a choice?

Just think about it... If today I am elected as MP, I will also get all my friends and relatives to come and share the fruits since they are the one that help me to win the Election... Don't come and tell me WP are the gods or angels... Many many years ago, my ah gong and ah ma were telling me Lim Yew Hock is devil, LKY and his team are angels... This is what happen today... LKY suddenly become devils and we have a new angels call LTK and SL???

You think WP is so stupid to soil their reputation before they have made significant inroads?

After they in power they will again become devil... So unless you are going to get millions dollars contract if WP or PAP win, if not don't waste your time supporting them...

You ought to give more credit to the Opposition. They are not as dumb, self-serving or greedy like the PAP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amidst all this.. what has the Speaker of Parliament doneto maintain order?? Surely a good speaker would have done something to quell kor bo hun's personal questions? (kor bo hun is hokkien meaning minus until no points)

Our Speaker is there to help the PAP, not to serve as a non-partisan moderator of debates. We should just do away with her as she serves no purpose and save some serious taxpayer's money.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To be fair, the level of possiblilty is the same for both arguments.

It could be that, WP may not have a choice then and also took the opportunity to share fruits with their friends. Do you think that is excusable? It depends.

No politican is dumb, if not, he cannot play the game well. Only time will tell who is for the people. No one can comment for anyone.

There is motive behind every action of a human, the basis of human behaviour is "selfishness" and therefore "self-serving". It is just the level of "selfishness" the person is.

You think WP is so stupid to soil their reputation before they have made significant inroads?

You ought to give more credit to the Opposition. They are not as dumb, self-serving or greedy like the PAP.

Last edited:

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha... you have a lot of faith. Christian leaders also not supposed to be so dumb, self-serving and greedy ... no?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, the level of possiblilty is the same for both arguments.

It could be that, WP may not have a choice then and also took the opportunity to share fruits with their friends. Do you think that is excusable? It depends.

No politican is dumb, if not, he cannot play the game well. Only time will tell who is for the people. No one can comment for anyone.

There is motive behind every action of a human, the basis of human behaviour is "selfishness" and therefore "self-serving". It is just the level of "selfishness" the person is.

The best way is to end all this useless debates.

VOTE OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS PAP BASTARDS WHOSE ONLY AIM IS TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND THEIR CRONIES
EVERYONE OF THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE OUT IN 2016

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then we have WP who may do the exact same thing?

The best situation for the citizen would be there is equal power and representation by both parties. This will make each other more cautious of the other. They will prove their worth to the people then and not the other way round, like now.

The best way is to end all this useless debates.

VOTE OUT EVERYONE OF THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS PAP BASTARDS WHOSE ONLY AIM IS TO ENRICH THEMSELVES AND THEIR CRONIES
EVERYONE OF THOSE MAGGOTS IN WHITE OUT IN 2016

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the debate, Aljunied GRC MP Pritam Singh suggested that town councils should be blocked from transacting with companies that are owned by political parties in the wake of this saga. In response, Mr Khaw, who revealed that AIM was the only company owned by the PAP, said the prohibition should instead extend to firms owned by those affiliated in any way to political parties, should such a rule change come about.

Stupid Cow keeps self-snooking himself. He asked about the timing WP chose to raise the issue but was it not because PAP released the TC performance report that cited WP is managing the town council arrears badly? Now he wants to block any firms extending to political parties? Woo-hoo!! Let's do that!

Let's have all political party declare whom they are affiliated to and let's extend this to all office holder and contracts! Best of all, why HDB give all contract work to Lee & Lee and whom are they related to ah? Stupid Cow.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The best situation for the citizen would be there is equal power and representation by both parties. This will make each other more cautious of the other. They will prove their worth to the people then and not the other way round, like now.

Yes checks and balances.
But white scums are too entrenched now.
Need to kick them out come 2016 and uncover their evil deeds over the decades.
Then reshuffle and reset to start afresh.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What choice does WP have?

Then you need to change to proportional representation where popular vote will determine the seats. I can't see the PAP giving up current system.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is how I see things will develop.

Yes checks and balances.
But white scums are too entrenched now.
Need to kick them out come 2016 and uncover their evil deeds over the decades.
Then reshuffle and reset to start afresh.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone has choice.

They will give up the current system once they realised it has backfired.

See Aljunied, they lost 5 person in one go. If all 5 in SMC, maybe they would have lost only 2 or 3 person.

What choice does WP have?

Then you need to change to proportional representation where popular vote will determine the seats. I can't see the PAP giving up current system.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True too.

But no need for maggots in white.

We seen enough what just one fuckiing party can do.
Only protection will be to have many parties.

Including a party set up and chaired by yourself.
But no more maggots or cockroaches in white.