• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keep Moustache

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep moustache since after NS. My father, uncles, brothers and male cousins all keep moustache too. It's quite troublesome with trimming to keep it neat. Shaving it off would be easier and think I'll look younger too. But pressure, they all keep, so I must follow, otherwise look funny in the family.

Anybody keep moustache here? Any experience to share?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I keep moustache since after NS. My father, uncles, brothers and male cousins all keep moustache too. It's quite troublesome with trimming to keep it neat. Shaving it off would be easier and think I'll look younger too. But pressure, they all keep, so I must follow, otherwise look funny in the family.

It is lucky that your father, brothers and uncles do not have a fetish for wearing skirts :eek:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
didnt keep during NS.

Tried for a few weeks when started work but family and friends laughed and i also found it troublesome as you said.

So i quit.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had always wanted facial hair since young........but tried all remedies still cannot grow enough hair to have a moustache........gave up after trying for a few years

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time and only time i had mustache was when i was in aus, I was just to plain lazy to shave and i tot i looked like a cool hippie and tot it keeps my face warm from the elements esp during winter. Had to clean shave before coming back, cos hippie looking Singaporeans will be laughed and feared at...

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is lucky that your father, brothers and uncles do not have a fetish for wearing skirts :eek:

LOL don't worry. They're all the type 男人穿裤不穿裙,嘴上没毛办事不牢。My grandfather even more funny with the missile goatee like in ancient dynasty. Lucky it fell out fashion at my father's generation.

I had always wanted facial hair since young........but tried all remedies still cannot grow enough hair to have a moustache........gave up after trying for a few years

It's really troublesome. Not worth the trouble. I always have to go old fashion Indian barber. Modern unisex salon gals don't know what the fuck to with it. At least there's one thing Indians are good at. Bro KNNBCCB please don't shoot Indian barbers. :wink: Sometimes even more funny when gal giggles while eating with me. I asked why and she said there's a piece of meat stucked on my moustache. :(

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau eh dey, combing my moustache halfway when I saw this thread... cool

I found a cute little moustache comb in Thailand some years ago. Cheap and good. I keep like treasure cause can't find in Singapore. It came in a set with a cute little moustache trim scissors. I think about 100bht only.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You seen before botak keeping moustache bo?

Where is he...wonder how he looks like...:o

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's really troublesome. Not worth the trouble. I always have to go old fashion Indian barber. Modern unisex salon gals don't know what the fuck to with it. At least there's one thing Indians are good at. Bro KNNBCCB please don't shoot Indian barbers. :wink: Sometimes even more funny when gal giggles while eating with me. I asked why and she said there's a piece of meat stucked on my moustache. :(

I agree. I used to keep a full beard when I was in US, trying out a little hippie culture. Not worth the while as beard grooming on top of barbering there was very expensive. My girlfriend (now my wife) was complaining and nagging everyday. After a few months, I shaved it clean and never looked back. It's not sexy. Girls hate it too.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I found a cute little moustache comb in Thailand some years ago. Cheap and good. I keep like treasure cause can't find in Singapore. It came in a set with a cute little moustache trim scissors. I think about 100bht only.

can keep. treat it like buying a call option.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dey Muthukali. You really keep your moustache so long like walrus dah? Eat curry sure become mouskali dah dey hehehe.

jw5

Loyal
Some people do look better with a moustache than without.
The best example is Tom Selleck. :o

Hey! Why do I have a feeling of dejavu regarding this topic? :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dey Muthukali. You really keep your moustache so long like walrus dah? Eat curry sure become mouskali dah dey hehehe.
like that looks beli sexy to ah neh neh mei mei..... :biggrin:
Some people do look better with a moustache than without.
The best example is Tom Selleck. :o

Hey! Why do I have a feeling of dejavu regarding this topic? :biggrin:

U tot of me?

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found Alamaking pic, clean shaven, alamak! :biggrin:

2194146588_0639e80e2f.jpg