• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keep Moustache

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got haircut, shave and moustache trim at mamashop yesterday. $2 CNY extra but not bad. My moustache trim until very nice. Just now went reunion dinner, everybody say my moustache very nice LOL

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got haircut, shave and moustache trim at mamashop yesterday. $2 CNY extra but not bad. My moustache trim until very nice. Just now went reunion dinner, everybody say my moustache very nice LOL

How much did you pay for a simple haircut ? I believe those Japanese franchise shops with vacuum cleaner type of service offer the best rates in terms of haircut.

Over here in ROC, I just paid NT$100, about S$4 for haircut. Not that expensive considering ROC's standard of living.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNY went around visit relatives. Then got coincident meet this pretty gal my cousins friend. I action action chat with her see got chance or not. She say she busy in CNY but consider go cinema with me some other day when free. I think got chance liao. But she also tell me go shave moustache first. She dont like moustache. Wah lan leh!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CNY went around visit relatives. Then got coincident meet this pretty gal my cousins friend. I action action chat with her see got chance or not. She say she busy in CNY but consider go cinema with me some other day when free. I think got chance liao. But she also tell me go shave moustache first. She dont like moustache. Wah lan leh!!!

she is ok with goatee? most women like men with some facial hair.

goatee.jpg

Brad Pitt's goatee nice. :smile: