• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ka ni na bu chao cheeby PRC !!!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, dun waste money on flyers
btw, if you guy curious how to know which flyer works best for you,
here is the trick
A) buy 1 get 1 free ----- call tony @ 91234567
B) 2 for the price of 1 -----call alan @ 91234567
c) half price if you buy 2 ------call eric @ 91234567

if you received a lot of calls looking for tony, you know headline A grab lot of responds
1 phone...can use lot of names..no need to get 3 prepaid cards

if you dont want to waste $ print flyer:
here is another trick:
go to hardware zone marketplace and post the 3 headline.
check for the most viewer ship the next day.
is free and accurate.
if no body click, then your product no body interested

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never advertise my services, 90% by referrals, if you or your products are good, then its good, no need to talk so much 1 :biggrin:

For Raiders, I suggest you set aside $800 a month, engage a good part time woman to cold call, fix at least 3 meetings a week, this provided your products can cover your cost. If cant get a meeting, try to get at least their email, then you can eDM to them

Another way is to buy email address from singpost (I think), then blast it. eBrochure is a cheap way to get messages around if you have their email.

And forget about thinking website can bring sales too, when there's no traffic, where got sales?

" I never advertise my services, 90% by referrals, if you or your products are good, then its good, no need to talk so much

Agree , that is if you already very long in the biz , for raiders it's different . What about advertised on forum or other ppl website that generate alot of traffic ? Does it work ?

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never advertise my services, 90% by referrals, if you or your products are good, then its good, no need to talk so much 1 :biggrin:

For Raiders, I suggest you set aside $800 a month, engage a good part time woman to cold call, fix at least 3 meetings a week, this provided your products can cover your cost. If cant get a meeting, try to get at least their email, then you can eDM to them

Another way is to buy email address from singpost (I think), then blast it. eBrochure is a cheap way to get messages around if you have their email.

And forget about thinking website can bring sales too, when there's no traffic, where got sales?

You know I don't know how to do the eflyer right? Would be you willing to help again? Hehehe

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" I never advertise my services, 90% by referrals, if you or your products are good, then its good, no need to talk so much

Agree , that is if you already very long in the biz , for raiders it's different . What about advertised on forum or other ppl website that generate alot of traffic ? Does it work ?
He's not new in his market what, he led a team before, so he know what to do. The only difference is he's the boss and he has to do everything by himself.

Advertise on forum? Did you ever click Bet 888 here? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
But he really did a good job for me the last time. Must give credit when it is due lah.

That graphic designer work so good meh ? You really reminds me of my childhood friend in his forum , always save money ...knn

Ps : if you are reading this Mai kan lim peh hor :wink:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not new in his market what, he led a team before, so he know what to do. The only difference is he's the boss and he has to do everything by himself.

Advertise on forum? Did you ever click Bet 888 here? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cheeby he's so stingy everything also do himself !! how to have energy focus on the big things ?? :wink: I don't gamble .

Last edited: