• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just send my daughter to school, hoping all will be fine

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there a rule that I must write proper English here? If not, why are you people worse than women?
not I say one. I just observing, making notes and commenting on goings on.

actually I believe my very 1st post in SBF was to speak in support of Singlish and the local patois.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
People believe what they want to believe. Putting on a mask gives a psychological sense of being protected somewhat. If it makes people happy by all means go for it.

All I'm doing is trying to ensure that people don't end up with a false sense of security and think that because they have a mask on they are impervious.

Getting a kid to put on a mask when you cannot supervise what your child is doing when it's on is lunacy. Adults aren't any better though. I was at lunch today and I saw a guy with a mask on. He paid by CC using a keypad that has been touched by thousands of people and then used the very same fingers to lift up his specs and rub his eyes vigorously.

He's not the only one. I also saw a mother adjusting her kid's mask with her dirty hands all over the inner surface.

These people walk around feeling safer but the reality is that they were in more danger than I was even though I was maskless. I am very conscious of not touching surfaces. I am very careful every single flu season from April to Nov but I still end up with a head cold every other year on the average. It is very difficult to avoid germs they are everywhere.
yup. a lot of people wearing masks and doing all sorts of inane things with them. one guy shimmied it down to put something in his mouth, but still hooked on and after eating kept it there oblivious to how useless it was. Those masks are very short term task dependent. When a surgeon puts it on and goes to work, he's not goofing around and stuffing a pau into his face ad hoc. His mind is on his task until it ends. No chance of nonsense utilization like this.

oh, you might want to try avoiding animal products. Never really get sick nowadays.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it, you are secretly turned on by her threats of Physical violence.

You're sick!

Ha ha ha! You only now know Leongsam a fucking pervert?

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
People believe what they want to believe. Putting on a mask gives a psychological sense of being protected somewhat. If it makes people happy by all means go for it.

All I'm doing is trying to ensure that people don't end up with a false sense of security and think that because they have a mask on they are impervious.

Getting a kid to put on a mask when you cannot supervise what your child is doing when it's on is lunacy. Adults aren't any better though. I was at lunch today and I saw a guy with a mask on. He paid by CC using a keypad that has been touched by thousands of people and then used the very same fingers to lift up his specs and rub his eyes vigorously.

He's not the only one. I also saw a mother adjusting her kid's mask with her dirty hands all over the inner surface.

These people walk around feeling safer but the reality is that they were in more danger than I was even though I was maskless. I am very conscious of not touching surfaces. I am very careful every single flu season from April to Nov but I still end up with a head cold every other year on the average. It is very difficult to avoid germs they are everywhere.
Surgical masks work but only in places like Singapore! Where they continue to go to amusement parks and crowds!

Steady!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can confirm we have one woman here. Not exactly a normal functioning one, but still a woman!
I can also confirm that particular woman possesses multiple personalities. Just like the female version of this movie's lead character.

Last edited: