• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just send my daughter to school, hoping all will be fine

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I packed 2 masks and a small bottle of hand sanitizer for her in her school bag too. I reminded her to avoid touching too many things and stay a distance from others, and also washing her hands thoroughly whenever she can.

Hoping everything will be ok on her first day of school.

As long as PAP remains in charge, your daughter will be fine. It's the hard truth that oppies refuse to accept despite the facts staring at them in the face. We have very few covid-19 cases here. Most of the infected cases were imported. Only two fatalities, one of which was a foreigner who flew into Singapore for emergency treatment.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
May All Be Well & Happy. :smile:
Thank you. :smile:
It's second day of school. Everything seems ok for her.

I just drop her off at the school gate 5mins ago and now heading to office in MRT.

I have to remind her again and again not to touch things here and there and stop running at mrt underground walkpass. I ask her how was taking mrt alone yesterday after school, she says it's fun because her friends play catching running all the way to the turnstile. Have to tell her to stop that, "threatening" that if she falls down, her knee will have scar like the boys and grow up with the ugly scar and not pretty anymore. I gave her a hug and i love you and left. She happily run in like there's no covid crisis in Singapore.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Thank you. :smile:
It's second day of school. Everything seems ok for her.

I just drop her off at the school gate 5mins ago and now heading to office in MRT.

I have to remind her again and again not to touch things here and there and stop running at mrt underground walkpass. I ask her how was taking mrt alone yesterday after school, she says it's fun because her friends play catching running all the way to the turnstile. Have to tell her to stop that, "threatening" that if she falls down, her knee will have scar like the boys and grow up with the ugly scar and not pretty anymore. I gave her a hug and i love you and left. She happily run in like there's no covid crisis in Singapore.
There is no crisis in Singapore.

In Singapore they screen every single person every day. So they detect every single case of covid19 and isolate them. So everyone who is out and about does NOT have covid19.

Amazing.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no crisis in Singapore.

In Singapore they screen every single person every day. So they detect every single case of covid19 and isolate them. So everyone who is out and about does NOT have covid19.

Amazing.
Temperature screening is a fucking joke and placebo.

I see all those temp checks as fucking jokes.

1584673290100.png

Once kenna the virus, you be fine without symptoms or raised temperature for 7 to 14 days.
Not necessary you get very sick.

But you be very very infectious.

So temp taking is a fucking joke as that only take the temperature.
But that guy shedding and shedding billions of virus at everyone

Like in Safra where temperature taken and like trying to empty a swimming pool with a collander

nayr69sg said:

Singapore is using the same measures we used for SARS for covid19.

However covid19 is far more infectious and less deadly.

Remains to be seen if the same measures for SARS will work for covid19.

That worked for SARS because when you get SARS, you not that infectious. Until you sick
and running a fever. And you can hardly move so you cannot walk about and infect others
Covid19 is different in that you will be a carrier without having fever and you infect others silently.

Using temperature checks is like using war fighting technique for battlefields when people carry bows and arrows and ride on horses,

and thinking you win battles against DF26s and Type 99 tanks and PHL-16 with those same technique.

1584768932500.png

1584769022600.png

1584768679700.png

FUCKING WAYANG WAYANG ONLY

Capital Of China Beijing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

RELAKS
MORE COVID IN STINKAPORE, MORE CHANCES OF COVID GETTING TO THOSE FUCKING CHEEBYE MIWS AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND POODLES AND PAPER GENERALS AND THEIR CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS

BEST CHANCE FOR SINGAPORE TO BE SINGAPORE AND NOT STINKAPORE

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

1583903024800.png

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

And why Stinkapore got the GOLD Standard for wuhan control?

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is good. Herd immunity will ensure the virus dies out like SARS

SARS not even 1/10 as infectious as C19
SARS will show temperature rise and can be found and controled
When you get sars and infectious, you be so sick that you not be walking about.

C19 do not show temperature rise and that person already infectious like hell and not feeling sick and walking about.

Temperature taking is fucking wayang wayang.

FUCKING WAYANG WAYANG ONLY

Capital Of China Beijing GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

RELAKS
MORE COVID IN STINKAPORE, MORE CHANCES OF COVID GETTING TO THOSE FUCKING CHEEBYE MIWS AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND POODLES AND PAPER GENERALS AND THEIR CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS

BEST CHANCE FOR SINGAPORE TO BE SINGAPORE AND NOT STINKAPORE

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX

1583903024800.png

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE
OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That is good. Herd immunity will ensure the virus dies out like SARS

It wasnt herd immunity that defeated SARS.

Few people contracted SARS at all. Because we detected and isolated. SARS was not so infective also. Harder to get. Plus the death rate was much higher so more likely you caught SARS and you died in hospital not able to pass it to the next person.

Covid19 is different. Will infect far more people and very hard to contain. Except in Singapore where they are doing hell of a job!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It wasnt herd immunity that defeated SARS.

Few people contracted SARS at all. Because we detected and isolated. SARS was not so infective also. Harder to get. Plus the death rate was much higher so more likely you caught SARS and you died in hospital not able to pass it to the next person.

Covid19 is different. Will infect far more people and very hard to contain. Except in Singapore where they are doing hell of a job!
So it has already breach containment so why lockdown? Y destroy people's livelihood? U already said it has spread n not as deadly as SARS.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So it has already breach containment so why lockdown? Y destroy people's livelihood? U already said it has spread n not as deadly as SARS.

Hey where do you live anyway?

Singapore? Singapore isnt going to shut down. The doctors there are fine with no shut down.

Where do you live? You are so unhappy. Move to Singapore lah.

Like I said this is all political. Doctors have been arguing for many things politicians dont necessarily listen to doctors all the time.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey where do you live anyway?

Singapore? Singapore isnt going to shut down. The doctors there are fine with no shut down.

Where do you live? You are so unhappy. Move to Singapore lah.

Like I said this is all political. Doctors have been arguing for many things politicians dont necessarily listen to doctors all the time.
Singkieland still has stupid quarantine procedures which is hampering my biz. If these old n sick farts are such an issue. Why dont quarantine the 5 % n leave the rest alone? Thanks goodness singkieland not that stupid to go the way of ang mor lands where instead of mitigating the ones who are I'll. N contain or delaying the curve n dragging shit out

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singkieland still has stupid quarantine procedures which is hampering my biz. If these old n sick farts are such an issue. Why dont quarantine the 5 % n leave the rest alone? Thanks goodness singkieland not that stupid to go the way of ang mor lands where instead of mitigating the ones who are I'll. N contain or delaying the curve n dragging shit out
So it is your business that is affected that's why you are so pissed. $$$.

I feel sorry for you. If already Singapore so good minimize the disruptions and still your business is hampered then very sad for you.

I wish for you that where you live everybody quickly gets covid19 and all the people who need to die quickly die right away especially those you WANT to die for your benefit.

Where do you live anyway? Move to China lah!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking selfish bastard like you go fuck a zebra and die bestest :FU:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good enough already... Be glad you are not in France or Italy. In some other countries your biz will not just be hampered but totally shut down.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA: PCF Sparkletots in Fengshan closes for the day after teacher contracts COVID-19.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...cf-sparkletots-teacher-test-positive-12570574

Childcare or kindergarten is not safe
It is closed one day then business as usual

THE TEACHER KENNA AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE THE TEST.
GOING FOR TEST ONLY WHEN FEELING UNWELL.

INFECTIOUS FOR AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE THE TEST
INFECTING THE KINDERGARTEN AND THE PLACES AND THE BUSES OR MRT THE TEACHER WAS TAKING.

SOON SOON SOON WILL GET TO THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR FAMILY

LET THEM GATHER
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

SPREAD WIDELY

1583903024800.png