• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Johor Living Experience, Are You Truly Happy ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 80916
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80916

Hello All,

Johor is so blessed with open spaces,...Beautiful Properties,..etc.,...

But How many of You are really Happy, living in JB ?

Massive Groups of Singaporeans who had put in monies to buy Johor properties,..perhaps only about 5% only,are making returns of above 55 now.

Most continue to be in self-denial & pretend, "All is OK"

For Genuine Long Term Owner-Occupiers such as Myself,

I see lotss of teething problems - but am being obstructed by Building Managers from revealing the truth.

The Strata-method of communial living,...gives rise to a whole host of bee-hive-stirring issues.

1. COB remains Lethargic

2. Tribunal, remains procedurial stiff

3. Management Committees and Managing Agents continues to Monkey-Play and raid the common funds,...

These issues, if Not Addressed and resolved soon,...WILL eventually sabotage the Noble Visions of a Successful Iskandar Zone.

I need help with those familiar with the Strata Rules, Building Managers,...etc.,...

PM Me.
Thanks

villan33

i do have quite a bit of experience with strata mgmnt ic dealings with cob and the courts and their inherent problems in msia. perhaps u cld leave a contact for me to get in touch and we could meet up to share our experiences.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is better for people to rent a landed or condo to stay long term, considering the rental is highly affordable.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is better for people to rent a landed or condo to stay long term, considering the rental is highly affordable.
The question to ask is perhaps, are you less happy living in JB or Sg, taking cost of living into consideration of course.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question to ask is perhaps, are you less happy living in JB or Sg, taking cost of living into consideration of course.

One can find true Happiness.
Judging from the amount of Chinese and Indian Malaysian who cross Singapore to work every single day. I can safely conclude that Malaysia is not a place to make money. But it is a place to stay and be happy.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
One can find true Happiness.
Judging from the amount of Chinese and Indian Malaysian who cross Singapore to work every single day. I can safely conclude that Malaysia is not a place to make money. But it is a place to stay and be happy.

Those who travelled to work in SG everyday despite the long wait at the CIQ is out of necessity.
An illiterate hospital cleaner can earn about $1,200 including some overtime is equivalent to RM3,600, an executive pay in MY.
On the same note, a Singaporean going to MY can buy many things cheaper, including property which is only a fraction of SG cost, a RM1.0 million semi D unit in JB is cheaper than a 4rm HDB flat in SG.
It's also not uncommon to see many Singaporeans carrying KFC, bread, even rolls of toilet paper etc. coming out from the CIQ.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore is blessed place.
If you have local church group, a community to be with you when things are good and bad. Then you truly be happy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johore is blessed place.
If you have local church group, a community to be with you when things are good and bad. Then you truly be happy.
Johor is a blessed place indeed. Unfortunately it’s filled with evil ingrates that are always complaining and doing harm to foreigners that give them money WHILE and AFTER taking the foreigners’ money. Just look at what happened to me for proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Congo9 & All reading,

Seasons Greetings All,

Johor IS Beautiful, Blessed
However, the Human Greed, Politics spoils the environment.

Otherwise pristine streams are littered with debris of food packaging waste,...
Surface-Beautiful Buildings are being corroded with Corrupt, Cunning Property Managers, and some in the Committee.

There are some shop-house churches that hosts Indonesian Malay-looking Christians,...bringing in African Pastors,..

The game of leeching money, continues, ..similar to Singapore,... from Church Donations,... to payment for Strata-Title Fees which magically dissapears from official accounts,..

Many,..Most Condominiums in Johor, suffer from Missing Management Funds,....

The Raw Greed,..and lack of formal education makes the motivated individual,..much more Creative than the Regulation-Rigid-Singaporean, thus most Singaporeans, who are unable to change mind-sets, will continue to be played-out by dear Northerly neighbours.

How many Johor Property Owners, really DARE to reveal the Rott, that has been happening in the respective Accounts ?

To whomever-is-connected to UEM Sunrise reading,.... Please bring this up to the Highest Echelon of UEM.

REALLY SHAMEFUL FOR THE UEM MARKETING OFFICE TO HAVE A POORLY-DELIVERED & MANAGED FLAGSHIP PROPERTY, UJANA, STANDING DIRECTLY OPPOSITE.

To the prospective Property Buyer,... at the UEM Office, DO ask,... ask about Ujana.
Ya you are absolutely right. All their problems are self inflicted including floods caused by rubbish choking the drains due to rampant littering.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very happy indeed. You can eat whatever you want, buy whenever you want. Utility bills are so low you dont have tk even thjnk, just on aircon. And always laugh at djmb sinkies for drinking shitwater