• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jogger attacked by 9 stray dogs at Punggol

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what happen lah everybody stay in HDB no more in kampong don't even know how to handle dogs. F==k damn worry what if the next generation don't know how to handle roaches. NS man see roaches in bunk jump onto table.

Kids nowadays only know about studying, they don't know about catching spiders, how to play chatek, catching, dogs,.... It's what the PAP calls progress :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True story as always. Three fingers to heavenward. The scar, though faded through the years, is still visible on my leg.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Irene = Ram ?

sock_puppet.jpg

Ah Ram will go with IreneYeoh..hehe

What you mean is Ramseth will go down there with his puppet ?

Strange indeed. Luckily I didn't activate you guys to ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want Rabbies jab, you wish you were dead. You are right should have been rabbies jab, these are rusty dogs, so TT jabs. Whose territory is this, the Palmer guy or ? what's AVA, NEA, doing??? OK! opposition 'dogs' they will cull on sight, we forgot!! hmmmm!!

Instead of culling those poor dogs, why not try a more ecologically viable method of putting natural predators of those dogs into the environment?

Send in the Koreans.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who let the dogs out~~~Jah Jah Jah~~ Who let the dogs out~~~ Jah Jah Jah <----You got to sing this shit out aloud!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Ram, you story better than the ones told by Lee Tai Sor or Ong Tor...wow!:p

OK now I got time to continue the story. When I got home, I was almost caned by my father for what he called embarrassment of losing a fight to dogs, fortunately saved by mother and uncle pulling him back and disarming his cane and cooling him down. My little brother was excused and as I as elder I had to bear all the blame. Caning by my father was no little pain joking matter, it was skin splitting bloody matter with just a single stroke. I never lose a fight to dogs after that.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK now I got time to continue the story. When I got home, I was almost caned by my father for what he called embarrassment of losing a fight to dogs, fortunately saved by mother and uncle pulling him back and disarming his cane and cooling him down. My little brother was excused and as I as elder I had to bear all the blame. Caning by my father was no little pain joking matter, it was skin splitting bloody matter with just a single stroke. I never lose a fight to dogs after that.

Is this Fact or Fiction? Like goreng only~~~

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Were you all sent for Rabbies jabs? or TT jabs? was the dogs teeth rusty??:biggrin:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. quick, quick, quick!
2. pub, nea and vivian, hurry must put up posters/signboard to the stray dogs: "don't bite, got problem or hungry go spca!"

Vivian will ask the dogs, want hawker centre leftover, food court leftover or restaurant leftover bones LOL

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Sinkiepoor lost a really good author when Ram decided to join the Police Force .

Just give him some words eg ...' You bend mine stand ' and Ah Ram will let his writing flow freely.

hi there

1. honest, ah ram writes pretty well leh!
2. narrative is clear and direct.
3. why some bros said ram has pri 6 england or what!