• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jogger attacked by 9 stray dogs at Punggol

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G9I-LlWtxbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what happen lah everybody stay in HDB no more in kampong don't even know how to handle dogs. F==k damn worry what if the next generation don't know how to handle roaches. NS man see roaches in bunk jump onto table.

In the 25th Century, Roaches will be so intelligent, when they see SINkees NS man, they will laugh till they roll over & die, for they will become so stiff brained!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF? Were the dogs' teeth rusty? It should have been a rabies jab, no?

You want Rabbies jab, you wish you were dead. You are right should have been rabbies jab, these are rusty dogs, so TT jabs. Whose territory is this, the Palmer guy or ? what's AVA, NEA, doing??? OK! opposition 'dogs' they will cull on sight, we forgot!! hmmmm!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dogs can sense your fear in them. I have met bunch of stray dogs like this countless times. If they start to advance towards you, turn to them and challenge them. Let them know you are the alpha male and they will run away tail between their legs.

I had this similar fear where i had to walk past a bunch of fierce strays every day... paiseh this was more than 30 years ago. One day they attacked me and i defended by swinging my tupperware at them. To my surprise they ran away. I conquered my fear towards stray dogs since.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dogs can sense your fear in them. I have met bunch of stray dogs like this countless times. If they start to advance towards you, turn to them and challenge them. Let them know you are the alpha male and they will run away tail between their legs.

I had this similar fear where i had to walk past a bunch of fierce strays every day... paiseh this was more than 30 years ago. One day they attacked me and i defended by swinging my tupperware at them. To my surprise they ran away. I conquered my fear towards stray dogs since.

Yes many people don't know this, I discovered this when I was very young, but not all dogs will run away, some you have to look around for something solid to defend your self, while doing a retreat, by facing the dog & prepare to run or fight!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My oh my, what a piece of news to wake up to. Reminding me and inspiring me into storytelling time again. Some people like to accuse me of boasting. This is a story where I ran like hell and screamed for help. It was when I was Pri. 5 and my brother was Pri. 2. My father and uncle drove a van to bring us to on a debt collection excursion. The last stop was at St. George that was nearest our home. The area now famous for the 24-hour roti prata shop that wasn't there yet then.

Me and my brother waited in van for very long, much longer than at other stops. We got impatient and felt stuffy and decided to get out of the van. There was an old provision shop there. I had some pocket money to spare and thought we'd buy ice cream. For reason unbeknowth to me, as we approached the shop, a pack of six dogs came barking and rushing at us. They didn't manage to bite or scratch us, but I suffered bruises pulling and rushing my brother back into the van when shutting the door.

The pack of mad dogs surrounded the van and we were shivering in fear. Then my father and uncle appeared, they simply shooed them away with a few gestures of threatening to kick. My father and uncle saw my bruises asked what happened? I told them I was only trying to buy ice cream but the dogs from the provision shop attacked us. My uncle got hot. Straightaway returned and killed one of the dogs with his bare hands. As I kid, I was shocked too.

The other dogs didn't dare even whine, much less bark or fight. The provision shop owner came out shouting and threatening to call police. My father said no need to trouble you, he'd call himself. How come could a provision shop keep six dogs and unleashed and attacking kids? My uncle shoved my father aside and said, wait till I beat this fucker up and break his leg then call police and ambulance. My uncle doted on me even more than my father and I understood his fury.

The provision shop owner also got scared and offered my father a S$20 red packet for my medicine fee to settle the matter. My uncle got to keep the carcass of the dog he killed and you all can guess what dinner that night was for us.

My point and moral of the story is still the same as my past stories. Unlike cats, dogs are cowards. In Chinese we say 欺善怕恶。

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never expected Ram could write a half page story out of this, impressed! But storyline always similar lah... usually end with himself or someone he knows killing something or beating up someone. lol