• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jo Teo says Sinkies must not be picky. Many jobs available.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is great news. Security guards, food delivery, grab drivers positions available immediately. These positions to complement the foreign PMETS who are coming in large number to Singapore replacing Sinkies. HOORAY.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ll-24-towns-to-help-job-seekers-josephine-teo

Star Wars Episode 7 - Page 6

1585497003500.png

lee hsien loong | edmw animated gif

8lD7BvM.gif

AXWuo.gif

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Laughing Minion GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate this condescending, paternalistic tone the pappies are fond of using, but that is to be expected in a de facto one party totalitarian shithole.

70% wants to be treated as children or animals. :wink:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my family runs a warehouse business providing essential foodstuff and services. we still have a serious problem of recruiting sinkies to work for reasonable wages before and during cb. i've posted about this dilemma several times in the past. you can look it up on positions, salaries, and benefits offered. nothing has changed since 1st posted. that was over 6.9 years ago. we even offered to promote a long time delivery worker to manager with increased pay, supervising all warehouse workers and truck deliveries to retail stores and food center warehouses. he quit, citing pressures and too much work at warehouse as he couldn't go out on deliveries and fraternize with aunties at retail stores and food centers. now he's jobless and kpkbing about sinkie employers being unfair.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kets see what jobs they hv created and what they wld do to create these jobs to locals, cutvthe bs of specific jobs requirement which are meant for fake ahnehs...

Coding jobs is not hard... I can code JS, python, html5... all are OOP, know one u know the rest, same methods of delivery with different syntax of codings...

those jobs had always been avilable to sinkies ...low pay ,long hours ,no prospect

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
my family runs a warehouse business providing essential foodstuff and services. we still have a serious problem of recruiting sinkies to work for reasonable wages before and during cb. i've posted about this dilemma several times in the past. you can look it up on positions, salaries, and benefits offered. nothing has changed since 1st posted. that was over 6.9 years ago.
Yah lor , even my time people quit for a job 50 more dollars ..,try paying a wage they can live comfortably

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kets see what jobs they hv created and what they wld do to create these jobs to locals, cutvthe bs of specific jobs requirement which are meant for fake ahnehs...

Coding jobs is not hard... I can code JS, python, html5... all are OOP, know one u know the rest, same methods of delivery with different syntax of codings...
I think we should stay out of IT jobs ..not saying import more ah nehs..but no way we can compete with Tiong and ah nehs ...for every 1 grad we produce they produce a 100k at least

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
That numbers are not a worry, ah neh got reading problem, study showed that 70% of ahneh coders make terrible syntax errors...

then dont know how to fix it... thats why they gang up all Indian workers so that they covered up their weaknesses.

I think we should stay out of IT jobs ..not saying import more ah nehs..but no way we can compete with Tiong and ah nehs ...for every 1 grad we produce they produce a 100k at least

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
those jobs had always been avilable to sinkies ...low pay ,long hours ,no prospect

Just need to change a few things. Increase the pay. Make the shifts shorter. Get the customers to pay more.

Sinkies are rich. Instead of buying expensive cars and going on many holidays they can afford to pay more for other services to allow their fellow sinkies to have higher pay.