• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

Pinching is quicker. :biggrin:

1675253287667.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday abuse of Gansiokbin a virgin as chicken rice seller whore slut mistress by Jeremy Quek

Gan Sick Bin. I will rip out your fucking nipples with a pair of pliers. I will punch your cheebye mouth if you scream, rip out your tongue and gorge out your eyes.
Slutty Bin moving back to Mayfair in Jurong East soon?
When slutty bin move her slutty batu bawu jibye cave will shake along with her 鸡 摇啊摇
I want to cut off her 鸡

78AF7EB.jpg
SICK BIN LCB!! @ginfreely the name of a slut.

Do you prefer your labia to be sliced off or someone to nibble them with their teeth and rip off the whole piece?
Photo for reference, your well fucked cheebye is a lot bigger.

View attachment 179112
images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Sick Bin. I will rip out your fucking nipples with a pair of pliers. I will punch your cheebye mouth if you scream, rip out your tongue and gorge out your eyes.
Slutty Bin moving back to Mayfair in Jurong East soon?
When slutty bin move her slutty batu bawu jibye cave will shake along with her 鸡 摇啊摇
I want to cut off her 鸡

78AF7EB.jpg
gansiokbin's brothel whore house, let's analyse where she gets fucked till her cunt bleed.