• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday abuse of Gansiokbin a virgin as whore by Jeremy Quek. No one cares about a woman being smeared while care about a non luxury bag called luxury bag.
View attachment 178051
View attachment 178052

Gansiokbin my uncle had told you that the world is looking out for your long and dark nipples
:sneaky:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
diu lei loh moh goh chow hai you brown shitskin curry cumdump, can't stop getting your chao cheebye turned into a coconut curry stew right?
Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard bully woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday smearing and harassment of Gansiokbin as dirty whore by Jeremy Quek
Now back to the orleeginal Post question.
My uncle think the answer should be NO based on the following
1. Gansiokbin was already a lao kway bu in 2017
2. Gansiokbin already went through the sfc big suck cock challenge and already have a smellee mouth.
3. My uncle think the ex husband also know about her smellee mouth and hoping for a better jibye but too bad is also chow gai
4. Some of the lower ses leelatives might even gossip and say ah bin ah lu kin jit wu sway jibye bor ? KNN