• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannie Tay of Hour Glass

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
she changed back to her maiden name in the press recently, thereby announcing her 'availability.

I believe the money to start hour glass was her family money and the dr tay got a free ride.

it was his family business that was split out from lee chay watch at peninsula plaza. She was just a plain old gold digger!

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blardy bitch is oredi so old, but still wanna fuck around with Filipino toy-boys!

ur a sexist and probably a hypocrite too. its ok for old uncles to bang viet chicks raw, but not for old aunties to bang young toy boys?

this mindset stems from an acute lack of education.

go back to school. kindergarten perhaps?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ur a sexist and probably a hypocrite too. its ok for old uncles to bang viet chicks raw, but not for old aunties to bang young toy boys?

It is not why old aunties can bang toy boys, these had been going on for ages, since the 1960's as far as anyone can remember. The question ask is, how to bang these old aunties, when the 'hum chim pang' have to juice left?, sparks will fly! ha ha ha ha

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regarding Jeannie & her Pinoy / east European jocks',...if anyone from immigration is reading this,.. MALE PROSTITUTES HAVE BEEN VISITING SG, OVER THE YEARS, MAKING LOTS MONEY, TAX-FREE, AS DANCE INSTRUCTORS.

IMMIGRATION/ANTI-VICE ONLY RAIDS "POOR" MEN'S PLACES LIKE JOO CHIAT, TG. PAGAR,....

THE RICH HERE IS ACCORDED TEFLON-STATUS FROM ANTI-VICE LAWS HERE.

so much for "equality" in Justice,..blah, blah,....

The SPF or AV Officers (Civil Servant) very often will harass or break the ricebowls of HC gals (easy targets) instead of spending more time and energy in preventing crime and arresting criminals.

But the SPF or AV Officers (Civil Servants) very likely dare not harass the high-class rich man/woman playground as a call of complaint to the Chief of SPF or AV by the CEOs may mean a demotion or stagnation to the careers of the SPF or AV Officers (Civil Servants).

We all know how Civil Servants work,do your job and get your monthly paycheck,and don't be a busybody to go and offend the rich and powerful.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, do you remember Chusan Watchshop, at north bridge road, opposite bata ? Wonder what happened to the family ? Sori for the change of subject..

Chusan sold watches & electronics. Last thing I purchased from Chusan was a portable TV :smile: In those days North Bridge Road was a happening place with Metro, Polar Cafe, Hock Lam St, Peninsula,....

I remember seeing them move to Colombo Court next door after that buiding was completed. Don't know what to them after that :confused:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
family business andpersonal affairs shouldbe respected. why talk about other peeples' affairs...go limkopi singsongtalkcoke lah!

lee6100

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chusan sold watches & electronics. Last thing I purchased from Chusan was a portable TV :smile: In those days North Bridge Road was a happening place with Metro, Polar Cafe, Hock Lam St, Peninsula,....

I remember seeing them move to Colombo Court next door after that buiding was completed. Don't know what to them after that :confused:

Reminds me of Peter Chew's....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There's a different between men and woman . When a man sleep around it's call playboy , but when a woman sleep around it's call slut .

Man can takeoff their t-shirt and swim half naked in the pool , can woman do that ?
By the way , do you support AWARE ?

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blardy bitch is oredi so old, but still wanna fuck around with Filipino toy-boys!

She is not the only one......... there's one who is quite open about fucking her pinoy toyboy - formerly GM of a famous hotel group & once related to Goh Keng Swee

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
She changed back to her maiden name in the press recently, thereby announcing her 'availability.

I believe the money to start Hour Glass was her family money and the Dr Tay got a free ride.

She got free ride from Metro Jopie Ong who let her run the show until.........

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I do agree with you that old Aunties can also fuck around with toy-boys and I hope your mother is also screwing with them behind your back.