• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannie Tay of Hour Glass

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is because she almost or already bankrupted her husband with some very bad investment in Australia.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She changed back to her maiden name in the press recently, thereby announcing her 'availability.

I believe the money to start Hour Glass was her family money and the Dr Tay got a free ride.

LCB's father was only a medicated oil seller in Kuala Lumpur.

Dr Henry Tay's family owned the Lee Say Group, S'pore largest watch retailer/wholesaler.

g3abc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, do you remember Chusan Watchshop, at north bridge road, opposite bata ? Wonder what happened to the family ? Sori for the change of subject.

Regarding Jeannie & her Pinoy / east European jocks',...if anyone from immigration is reading this,.. MALE PROSTITUTES HAVE BEEN VISITING SG, OVER THE YEARS, MAKING LOTS MONEY, TAX-FREE, AS DANCE INSTRUCTORS.

IMMIGRATION/ANTI-VICE ONLY RAIDS "POOR" MEN'S PLACES LIKE JOO CHIAT, TG. PAGAR,....

THE RICH HERE IS ACCORDED TEFLON-STATUS FROM ANTI-VICE LAWS HERE.

so much for "equality" in Justice,..blah, blah,....

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cringe each time I read about this msian-born woman harping on about her beliefs in "buddhism" & her philantrophic activities because she looks & acts extremely materialistic & hedonistic all the time.

Btw where did you get the information about the divorce?

Sure or not. Thot I saw her wearing a crucifix in a recent news article on CNA. Must be City Harvest which her good fren Elim Chew attends.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, do you remember Chusan Watchshop, at north bridge road, opposite bata ? Wonder what happened to the family ? Sori for the change of subject.

Regarding Jeannie & her Pinoy / east European jocks',...if anyone from immigration is reading this,.. MALE PROSTITUTES HAVE BEEN VISITING SG, OVER THE YEARS, MAKING LOTS MONEY, TAX-FREE, AS DANCE INSTRUCTORS.

IMMIGRATION/ANTI-VICE ONLY RAIDS "POOR" MEN'S PLACES LIKE JOO CHIAT, TG. PAGAR,....

THE RICH HERE IS ACCORDED TEFLON-STATUS FROM ANTI-VICE LAWS HERE.

so much for "equality" in Justice,..blah, blah,....

Chusan watch-shop is not in the same league with Lee Say.

You're right about these Filipino male prostitutes who come to Stinkapore under the cover of being dance instructors to service the rich and bored housewives.

The Directors of Anti-Vice and S'pore Immigration Dept, I hope your'e reading this message.

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The male prostitutes serving her must be super-human.

She is so freaking ugly, lan chiao how to marikita ?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
jtptllkk.jpg

The one on the left?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The male prostitutes serving her must be super-human.

She is so freaking ugly, lan chiao how to marikita ?

All that these Filipino male prostitutes need to do is to think of $$$$$$$$$ and he'll marikita.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad what. I rate her 3/10 at least.

This Jager Le-Courtier event was held some time ago.

LCB face is now all wrinkled up liao and that's is why she had to succumb to Filipino male-prostitute's demand that she divorced Henry Tay.

Next chapter, Filipino male-prostitute marries LCB and hope to get a share of her assets.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Jager Le-Courtier event was held some time ago.

LCB face is now all wrinkled up liao and that's is why she had to succumb to Filipino male-prostitute's demand that she divorced Henry Tay.

Next chapter, Filipino male-prostitute marries LCB and hope to get a share of her assets.

think you meant monetary assets, and not her biological assets.