• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeannie Tay of Hour Glass

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur a sexist and probably a hypocrite too. its ok for old uncles to bang viet chicks raw, but not for old aunties to bang young toy boys?

this mindset stems from an acute lack of education.

go back to school. kindergarten perhaps?

I do agree with you that old Aunties can also fuck around with toy-boys and I hope your mother is also screwing with them behind your back.

Would appreciate if you can ask your mother to give us a F/R on her escapade with her favorite Filipino toy-boy.

Thank you in advance.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better not reveal anymore. Danger.

You mention Jennie Chua's name and you will be in trouble. The fact that she is GKS first daughter in law and was married to his son who fell in love with a scholar in MFA etc etc etc. Then you have Jennie Chua having started the first pinoy toy- boy dance instructor engagement for her lady pals, an NS Colonel recruited to be tomboy should all be kept under wraps.

Better not mention the hotel in Beach Road whose GM is father of a world famous pianist etc. Better hold on to your balls tight and lock the doors every night.

Ps. Gosh, after all these years and we are still scared stiff of mentioning things that have appeared in the public domain, goes to show how this society has evolved under the PAP.

The PAP was only interested in controlling the key aspect of society and not pinoy toy boys and some old ladies shenanigans.

She is not the only one......... there's one who is quite open about fucking her pinoy toyboy - formerly GM of a famous hotel group & once related to Goh Keng Swee

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of $$$$$$ can be quite tiring. Better to swallow Mr Blue and no effort needed thereafter.

What she's doing is terribly wrong. Her lao peh was only a medicated-oil & koyok seller in KL; got hooked up with the Tay family and prospered from there.

Now she leaves her mentally-retarded son at home to screw Filipino male prostitutes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore him bro. Obviously he has issues with his mum. Everytime he wants to be profound he falls on his face. He stopped giving his 5 cents in politics so now it's toyboy. For some reasons he thinks that people take these things seriously. If he is not concerned about society's norm ask him to walk naked on the streets and post it YouTube. Obviously no clue about norms.
Would appreciate if you can ask your mother to give us a F/R on her escapade with her favorite Filipino toy-boy.Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What she's doing is terribly wrong. Her lao peh was only a medicated-oil & koyok seller in KL; got hooked up with the Tay family and prospered from there.

Now she leaves her mentally-retarded son at home to screw Filipino male prostitutes.
she has a retard son? only knew she got a spastic daughter who died

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure her youngest daughter is dead ?
maybe not the youngest but she had a daughter who died. i am not referring to Audrey Tay....i remember going to their house in the 80s....they had a basement disco big enough for 100 people.....and the guest rooms toilets all had gold taps....she preceeded NKF in having gold taps.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe not the youngest but she had a daughter who died. i am not referring to Audrey Tay....i remember going to their house in the 80s....they had a basement disco big enough for 100 people.....and the guest rooms toilets all had gold taps....she preceeded NKF in having gold taps.

I know it's not Audrey. Something like Sabina or Sabrina. Where did you get news that she is dead ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
"How did your interest in charity work come about?

It all began within the family. My dad Dr. Henry Tay is the chairman for Community Chest, while mom Dato Dr. Jannie Chan (of The Hour Glass fame) also does various charity work. I also came from a childhood where we lived in and out of hospitals and dealing with various disabilities (my younger sister Michelle died of cerebral palsy when she was 12, while my other sister Sabrina was born partially deaf and has a hole in her heart). Plus, I have three kids that I’m bringing up all on my own, so it’s part of who I am and wanting a better world to live in, especially for my children."

Oh, I just realized that Audrey is divorced. I thought she married some Angmoh ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it's not Audrey. Something like Sabina or Sabrina. Where did you get news that she is dead ?

Sabrina is the one with a medical condition now should be in her 30s.....there was another spastic daughter after her that died in her teens....
i heard it thru the grapevine....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think she remarried a sinkie chinese.....first marriage was to an indian if not wrong....

"How did your interest in charity work come about?

It all began within the family. My dad Dr. Henry Tay is the chairman for Community Chest, while mom Dato Dr. Jannie Chan (of The Hour Glass fame) also does various charity work. I also came from a childhood where we lived in and out of hospitals and dealing with various disabilities (my younger sister Michelle died of cerebral palsy when she was 12, while my other sister Sabrina was born partially deaf and has a hole in her heart). Plus, I have three kids that I’m bringing up all on my own, so it’s part of who I am and wanting a better world to live in, especially for my children."

Oh, I just realized that Audrey is divorced. I thought she married some Angmoh ?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nanbeh you all qihong or wat! people dance must kana screwed meh! nanbeh all of you kana screwed by lawers in court for all the scandalous and untruths. Hard Untruths will go to court and all of you will be farted till eternity. Show proof that these dancers screwed.Show the proof in court.Otherwise pay up , shut up or go to jail.These ladies are world class dancers.It's a healthy spot.It's a clean spot.It's a graceful spot.All you cheehongchikohpehs say this and say that anyhow say.Wait kana balls squeezed then you all know.These powerful ladies will lodge a claSS suit against the forum and all cheekongpehs who cast aspersions on these talented and gifted ladies then you know what happen.

better stop all these screwing around toy boys here and toy boys there....me old uncle sit here and limkopi read all these also toolan...what's wrong with dancin with a foreign talent!!! nanbeh...don't anyhow singsongtalkcoke okay. balls squeezed tight tight then you all know. i rest my case liao...now come limkopi and stop slandering these wonderful taitais...they are angels.they raise money for the poor.they dance for the poor.they organise charity balls for the poor.

know or not....don't go to jail for nothing okay...now limkopi with me. okidoyke?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Better not reveal anymore. Danger.

You mention Jennie Chua's name and you will be in trouble. The fact that she is GKS first daughter in law and was married to his son who fell in love with a scholar in MFA etc etc etc. Then you have Jennie Chua having started the first pinoy toy- boy dance instructor engagement for her lady pals, an NS Colonel recruited to be tomboy should all be kept under wraps.

Better not mention the hotel in Beach Road whose GM is father of a world famous pianist etc. Better hold on to your balls tight and lock the doors every night.

Ps. Gosh, after all these years and we are still scared stiff of mentioning things that have appeared in the public domain, goes to show how this society has evolved under the PAP.

The PAP was only interested in controlling the key aspect of society and not pinoy toy boys and some old ladies shenanigans.

what kind of bullshit is this?

Pls do carry on talking whatever you want.. ONly low life sinkie losers will scare this and scare that.. what a bull load of shit!!!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of bullshit is this?

Pls do carry on talking whatever you want.. ONly low life sinkie losers will scare this and scare that.. what a bull load of shit!!!

You are too shallow to grasp what Bro Scroobal is trying to put across!

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
nanbeh you all qihong or wat! people dance must kana screwed meh! nanbeh all of you kana screwed by lawers in court for all the scandalous and untruths. Hard Untruths will go to court and all of you will be farted till eternity. Show proof that these dancers screwed.Show the proof in court.Otherwise pay up , shut up or go to jail.These ladies are world class dancers.It's a healthy spot.It's a clean spot.It's a graceful spot.All you cheehongchikohpehs say this and say that anyhow say.Wait kana balls squeezed then you all know.These powerful ladies will lodge a claSS suit against the forum and all cheekongpehs who cast aspersions on these talented and gifted ladies then you know what happen.

better stop all these screwing around toy boys here and toy boys there....me old uncle sit here and limkopi read all these also toolan...what's wrong with dancin with a foreign talent!!! nanbeh...don't anyhow singsongtalkcoke okay. balls squeezed tight tight then you all know. i rest my case liao...now come limkopi and stop slandering these wonderful taitais...they are angels.they raise money for the poor.they dance for the poor.they organise charity balls for the poor.

know or not....don't go to jail for nothing okay...now limkopi with me. okidoyke?

Lu kong humi lancheow way?

Go and lim your kopi and play your pah-kau in the mass market floor area lah!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
717948-tony-yayo-we-dont-give-a-fuck--what-i-need.jpg