• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese got citizenship at 19 for serving NS, Now...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
thats why i said cuture shiok ...there is nothing wrong for a japanese man to give expensive gift to her woman if she help him born a baby ....its a way of saying thankyou ...

Read the article again for godsake! It was the woman who gave the jap man a watch! He fucked her, and she gave him a watch. :biggrin:

You must be that man, because your location is the Land of the Rising Sun. Right, Mr drifter-san, father of Ogawa Ryuju. :p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Read the article again for godsake! It was the woman who gave the jap man a watch! He fucked her, and she gave him a watch. :biggrin:

You must be that man, because your location is the Land of the Rising Sun. Right, Mr drifter-san, father of Ogawa Ryuju. :p

so what if the woman give her man a watch ? you never receive expensive gift from a woman ? i pity you ...you are just the giver type . :wink: or are you just being sour-grapes ? :rolleyes:

i stay in japan means im his father ? what kind of logic is that ? do you take your meds this morning ? :wink:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
so what if the woman give her man a watch ? you never receive expensive gift from a woman ? i pity you ...you are just the giver type . :wink: or are you just being sour-grapes ? :rolleyes:

i stay in japan means im his father ? what kind of logic is that ? do you take your meds this morning ? :wink:

It was in the agreement that he fuck her, she gives him a branded watch. She is a slut, period.

My psychiatrist told me to take my meds in the evening actually. Because if take in the morning, I will feel drowsy the whole day.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It was in the agreement that he fuck her, she gives him a branded watch. She is a slut, period.

My psychiatrist told me to take my meds in the evening actually. Because if take in the morning, I will feel drowsy the whole day.

got agreement means slut ? you watch too much " indecent proposal " :wink:. already tell you too much movies are bad for your mind ..dont listen . :biggrin:

i think its about time to take your meds ...dont have to wait till evening ..:rolleyes:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
got agreement means slut ? you watch too much " indecent proposal " :wink:. already tell you too much movies are bad for your mind ..dont listen . :biggrin:

i think its about time to take your meds ...dont have to wait till evening ..:rolleyes:

OK I just took my meds........and she's still a slut! :p

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i said cuture shock ...there is nothing wrong for a japanese man to give expensive gift to her woman if she help him born a baby ....its a way of saying thankyou ...

For your sake, I would advise you to stop arguing on this point. It may be Japanese culture but is it in the SG or Chinese culture to have a baby with someone just because of the "glam" factor?

Somehow, this case reminds me of Maia Lee, another deluded soul. I pity the fathers of women like these, women who are willing to sleep with a man because she feels it is "glam" or "cool" due to some attribute of the man unrelated to his character. Worse still, have children with such men who have no intention of being fathers to their children.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hahaha..anyway its ok if you want to think that she's a slut ...

how are you feeling now after taking prozac ? feeling calm ? :wink:

Yes, serenity now, thank you. Maybe you should take prozac too, it calms a person and brings clarity to their mind.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For your sake, I would advise you to stop arguing on this point. It may be Japanese culture but is it in the SG or Chinese culture to have a baby with someone just because of the "glam" factor?

Somehow, this case reminds me of Maia Lee, another deluded soul. I pity the fathers of women like these, women who are willing to sleep with a man because she feels it is "glam" or "cool" due to some attribute of the man unrelated to his character. Worse still, have children with such men who have no intention of being fathers to their children.

what "glam" factor are you talking about ? :confused:

you mean having different nationality parents makes "glam " baby ? :confused::confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minor correction - Maia Lee is a whore, Ogawa's mum was/is a slut. There is a slight difference but both had common ground as they like being impregnanted by foreign mens' sperm.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
what "glam" factor are you talking about ? :confused:

you mean having different nationality parents makes "glam " baby ? :confused::confused:

Don't ask me, ask those women why they want to have a baby through sex with someone from a different culture and who has obviously no intention of being around as a father. I can understand single women who are desperate to have a baby, I can understand women who are desperate to have sex with men from a different culture, what I can't understand are women who are desperate to have a baby with someone from a different culture without first falling in love together. That is why the word glam is within quotes, only those women will know what is so glam or cool about the whole thing.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As you can see, I'm not what you might call an average Singaporean, it all started when my mother, a Singaporean, wishing to seek more experience for herself travelled to japan 30 over years ago to open up a pub called "Singapore", where she met my father. Wishing to bear a child, as ludicrous as it may sound, an agreement was made between them to have me with a branded watch as a reward for my father, well that sums up what an independent spirit my mother is. We went along fine for about 2 years, and as my mom runs her pub, my dad would step in as a caretaker at home.

A Singapore woman rewarding a Japanese man with a branded watch to father her child out of wedlock? It's quite apparent that's cock-and-bull story to save face; that he's a married man and she's her mistress stuck with his baby is the more likely truth.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is so stupid. Some Singaporean tries to escape NS in any way they can and they're still Singapore Citizen. Now we have a guy that has sacrificed so much (giving up his Jap citizenship and serving NS) and he cannot be considered a Singapore Citizen?

What sort of cockup is this? If not Singapore Citizen, why give him the Pink IC in the 1st place?

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't insult whores. Maia Lee is a fucking toilet bowl.

Not to mention her cunt would stretch into the size of one by now.

Minor correction - Maia Lee is a whore, Ogawa's mum was/is a slut. There is a slight difference but both had common ground as they like being impregnanted by foreign mens' sperm.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
im not into chemicals ...i prefer mother nature stuff ( weeds ) :wink:

Oh dear, no wonder you are not able to think rationally, you are too stoned on weed. Try to be sober. Then you can see that a spade is a spade, a slut is a slut. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A Singapore woman rewarding a Japanese man with a branded watch to father her child out of wedlock? It's quite apparent that's cock-and-bull story to save face; that he's a married man and she's her mistress stuck with his baby is the more likely truth.

whoa, so this Jap kid is a bastard!

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Initially, I did think the mother was not telling the truth too. But what kind of mother will tell her kid his father is a watch? If she is lying, it is even worse than knowing you are a bastard child. I do hope that watch is a very valuable watch.

Of course, this has no bearing whatsoever on whether the guy should be granted citizenship and I say he should have it.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially, I did think the mother was not telling the truth too. But what kind of mother will tell her kid his father is a watch? If she is lying, it is even worse than knowing you are a bastard child. I do hope that watch is a very valuable watch.

Why the story is unbelieveable is because there's no such thing as sure-thing one-shot guaranteed pregnancy. It's either a one-night stand or a rape striking lottery, or a long-drawn affair resulting in pregnancy. Who pays who, that's the question. Who doesn't want who, that's the question.

Of course, this has no bearing whatsoever on whether the guy should be granted citizenship and I say he should have it.

This is a case of curiosity I can't fathom or figure. How can a pink IC with NS served "expire" just because he didn't attend some pledge-taking ceremony. If that's so integral to citizenship, shouldn't he be made to take the pledge officially first before he's issued his pink IC and served NS?