• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or not?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

practice.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

after watching youtube showing a sinkie chap getting bitchslapped by his mistress and her stinking shoes, i kind of agree with jamie. sinkie men needs to man up tenfold and bitchslap back. :biggrin:

New generation inkie male age 30s and below are fuck . Ball cut off in NS and after NS need to be slave again. older day where female don't dare to talk back.
Nowday male don't dare to talk back smemore being slap an kick.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think man just need to be fierce sometime even to women and i think women love it when her man is fierce! lol! i never give face to women since last time. classmates, colleagues, gfs, fbs and even my wife. i will tell them off if they are wrong or their point of view is different from mine. dont compromise everytime! scold them if you need to do it!

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Bengs would rather shit and eat in a sleazy KTV or in GL.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Bengs would rather shit and eat in a sleazy KTV or in GL.

because they cant get the upper class action and have to go for pasasr malam style. $100 here! suck my cock now!

where got style...some more cannot have relationship. denial is such a sad tragedy of life.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

because they cant get the upper class action and have to go for pasasr malam style. $100 here! suck my cock now!

where got style...some more cannot have relationship. denial is such a sad tragedy of life.

The Ah Beng looks for the easy way out. He is not passionate and completely lazy. Women are utterly put off by that. Having $50 PRC whore takes the problem to a whole new dimension as the Ah Beng gets gratification by bonking on the cheep.

While I applaud the govt's FT plan... they should serious consider reining in on all that cheep PRC sluts and whores. It is making a good for nothing loser out of the Ah Beng in the long run. Believe me.

Cane the bitches if you have to along with the Ah Beng should he get caught before deporting the mei mei.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Ah Beng looks for the easy way out. He is not passionate and completely lazy. Women are utterly put off by that. Having $50 PRC whore takes the problem to a whole new dimension as the Ah Beng gets gratification by bonking on the cheep.

While I applaud the govt's FT plan... they should serious consider reining in on all that cheep PRC sluts and whores. It is making a good for nothing loser out of the Ah Beng in the long run. Believe me.

So smelly keling! Again you have been assed by me and there is nothing that you can do about it except sucking your thumb and feeling helpless. Pathetic! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cane the bitches if you have to along with the Ah Beng should he get caught before deporting the mei mei.

Actually this KTV problem is not exclusive to ah bengs but to a larger extent, men who are ugly enough not to get decent action in disco pubs. Its an outlet for them but the long term issue is that these men defo would want to extent their artificial "sex romance" with these PRC and will have mental disillusionment in the long run. They will feel lost and find life menaingless...

the bird land on his hand and flew away again and again. its not even a pet.:o I pity ugly ppl

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If most Sg men become manly assertive, they'd be accused of male chauvinism (or bigmanism in Chinese 大男人主义 implying men-bully-womenism).

Never argue with women. Just ... them if you like them and they consent to. If you love one deep enough (there're good ones around however minority) you may even want her to be mother of your children.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

If most Sg men become manly assertive, they'd be accused of male chauvinism (or bigmanism in Chinese 大男人主义 implying men-bully-womenism).

Never argue with women. Just ... them if you like them and they consent to. If you love one deep enough (there're good ones around however minority) you may even want her to be mother of your children.

I agree with you about the minority being good. The problem is not solely the women. but the bombardment of western media and their sutle but long term propaganda of the great white male.... which is not more than a slightly bigger but softer cock, mostly pyschotic and kind of stupid.

The best way for a men to get a girl is when they are young preferably teenage years so that they wlll be shield from thr media before they wrongly form bad perception on the materialistic life.

Most girls going into theii mid 20s will have been brainwashed about the "good life" and its get hard to tell them the dangers and folly of chasing after the "elitist fools gold". Some men promote this falsehood because most of them are ugly fucks who got only his mercedes to show. Its everywhere and kind of disturbing.

So for any single guys out there, take my advice even if you are 30 plus and single. go for teenage girls that have an open mind and guide them to be good women. Off course dont corrupt them but teach them good ethics and moral behaviour. in time they will stick to you because of it.

Not like the slut jamie with hollow mindless "are sg wimp" questions.:biggrin:

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don disagree with her because i feel that the cause comes from the government. not only has guy have to serve NS they risk losing their job from ippt and RT and reservice.

1. so career wish, u loose out to the ger because they start work faster than u
2. study wise, u lose out because u are brain wash for 2 years
3. they know what is it like to carry heavy field pack in NS so they don't really mind helping out a weaker sex, this is being gentleman but now look at how gers think about them.

so for the sacrifice in army is this worthy? gers are of cos superior because they don have to go thru these suffering, this is why i would not disagree that they are being spoilt too much that they become SPG.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don disagree with her because i feel that the cause comes from the government. not only has guy have to serve NS they risk losing their job from ippt and RT and reservice.

1. so career wish, u loose out to the ger because they start work faster than u
2. study wise, u lose out because u are brain wash for 2 years
3. they know what is it like to carry heavy field pack in NS so they don't really mind helping out a weaker sex, this is being gentleman but now look at how gers think about them.

so for the sacrifice in army is this worthy? gers are of cos superior because they don have to go thru these suffering, this is why i would not disagree that they are being spoilt too much that they become SPG.

Marriage is a sham in Singapore . YOU lose out in the rat race .

Life will kick you in your face .

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For someone that loves to suck angmo cocks that probably led to her divorce, tell her and ALL S'porean women not to hide behind the WOMEN'S CHARTER and talk cock.

If really superior, amend the WOMEN'S CHARTER ACT then we talk.
Currently ALL men in S'pore are very wary of this ACT which is bais, slanted, ancient and medieval.

To hide behind an ANCIENT ACT and open her big mouth...tssk tsssk tssk.

As long as the powerful WOMEN's CHARTER ACT is there, women like her are ALL TALKING COCK. Perhaps they should do what they do best; i.e. suck men's cocks.

It remains to be seen, how the relationship with the ang mo will turn out...My guess is, its a goner.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Gentlemen gentlemen! Let's not get so worked up. Don't forget woman want it all and cannot make up their minds. So I take it the new age sensitive male is no longer hot eh? :biggrin:

i disagree. SInkie just dun get it. They should look into themselves why they are sinkie. then they will get the answer on why they are such a wimp.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sir Yellow, that is very true.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

i disagree. SInkie just dun get it. They should look into themselves why they are sinkie. then they will get the answer on why they are such a wimp.

CB kia tonychat,

u get out from jail liao huh... dun worry the next ban wouldn't be far away..:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: fuck off and die soon..:oIo: