• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or not?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not one to argue with SCIENCE.
bg_right_03.jpg
Jamie Yeo -

A wimp can be described as a cowardly or unadventurous individual. Are SG men wimps? I know a few. But I also know of many dynamic ones who are not. That is why I don't agree when people, local and foreign, generalize and sweepingly declare them so. Interestingly, if you google "men wimps", you'd find that people from all over the world are accusing men in general, regardless of race and nationality, wimps. Apparently, modern men are softies.

There's a book called "Manthropology: The Science of the Inadequate Modern Male" by Australian anthropologist Peter McAllister and it basically describes many examples of the inadequacy of the modern male, calling them as a class, "the sorriest cohort of masculine Homo sapiens to ever walk the planet."

01022010_1.jpg

So see? This shows that even if, and that's a huge IF, SG men ARE wimps, they're not that different from males from all over the world. The Brotherhood of wimpdom apparently spreads across all the continents of this fine planet.

BUT, having said all that, I still do not think our men are wimps. And I sure am not of the opinion that women here are the superior sex. Even though I want to think that based on merit, I can't because I'm sorry, but sadly, we live in a man's world. Women here might be more competent, more eloquent, smarter and better-looking, but we are still the fairer sex and discriminated against. A woman ten times more capable at her job but 4 months pregnant has less chance at a promotion than her lackluster male colleague whose wife is also 4 months pregnant. I could give you more real life examples of discrimination against women but I'd rather not.

Women here are not treated like they should be, therefore, it would be foolish to perceive us as superior.

Genetically, biologically and intellectually speaking though, (and who am I to disagree with scientists), women ARE superior. The Y (male) gene is an incomplete X (female) gene, that is, it has an incomplete set of chromosomes. And although men's brains are bigger, women's have more grey matter which makes us smarter. Estrogen is linked to better analytical skills. And it is a known fact that women outlive men.

Are our men wimps? Not any more than men from other countries.

Are our women superior? Well, if you're a woman reading this, you'd know the correct answer to that and if you're a man, you'd probably think otherwise but according to science, you'd be wrong.

01022010_2.jpg

Ha.

http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/post.php?blogid=1494

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

For someone that loves to suck angmo cocks that probably led to her divorce, tell her and ALL S'porean women not to hide behind the WOMEN'S CHARTER and talk cock.

If really superior, amend the WOMEN'S CHARTER ACT then we talk.
Currently ALL men in S'pore are very wary of this ACT which is bais, slanted, ancient and medieval.

To hide behind an ANCIENT ACT and open her big mouth...tssk tsssk tssk.

As long as the powerful WOMEN's CHARTER ACT is there, women like her are ALL TALKING COCK. Perhaps they should do what they do best; i.e. suck men's cocks.

Last edited:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jamie Yeo - SG woman is the superior sex and Singapore men are wimps. Agree or no

For someone that loves to suck angmo cocks that led to her divorce, tell her and ALL S'porean women not to hide behind the WOMEN'S CHARTER and talk cock.

If really superior, amend the WOMEN'S CHARTER ACT then we talk.
Currently ALL men in S'pore are very wary of this ACT which is bais, slanted, ancient and medieval.

To hide behind an ANCIENT ACT and open her big mouth...tssk tsssk tssk.

As long as the powerful WOMEN's CHARTER ACT is there, women like her are ALL TALKING COCK. Perhaps they should do what they do best; i.e. suck men's cocks.

ESPN is at fault for allowing ang mo to be presenter. I dont mind ex footballers from england but the rest should be asian presenters. We have no choice but to watch.

Football crazy was fuck up becos the chao ang mo openly flirt with jamie. Jamie has a choice to quit for her marriage sake but you know christian women are the most unrighteous (unlawful) lot. they dont know what is law (what is good) for them. They just follow their "spirit" of ESPN.

Govt should have a quota for chao ang mo working here, not suck the ESPN cock.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

ESPN is at fault for allowing ang mo to be presenter. I dont mind ex footballers from england but the rest should be asian presenters. We have no choice but to watch.

Football crazy was fuck up becos the chao ang mo openly flirt with jamie. Jamie has a choice to quit for her marriage sake but you know christian women are the most unrighteous (unlawful) lot. they dont know what is law (what is good) for them. They just follow their "spirit" of ESPN.

Probably the worst kept secret EVER.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can a GOD FEARING woman DIVORCE her hubby for an angmo?
Her excuses of not compatible blah blah are just a veil to mask her desire to suck angmo cock.
So is she a good christian or not? And would you attend the same church as her? What kind of message is she conveying to the Christian women? Suck AngMo cock best?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_IMAGES_EDGLEN-OPH.jpg

Glenn made us look bad?

Y

Yoshitsune Minamoto

What's the big deal? Just fuck her like any whore with no strings attached and be done with it. You can then move on to other things.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any woman would divorce Glenn Ong the shitbag eventually. He is on to his third DJ. That guy cannot stop hitting on DJs. Fucking loser.

Jamie Yeo is a loser as well. I dun really understand her article.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after watching youtube showing a sinkie chap getting bitchslapped by his mistress and her stinking shoes, i kind of agree with jamie. sinkie men needs to man up tenfold and bitchslap back. :biggrin:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

glen used to stay above me long time ago.

the typical english educated katong kid. If thats not good enough for a singapore chinese girl, then I guess its because of the "bigger" but softer cock she is after.

Ang mo are mostly the bastard aggressive ones are descendant of the cursed bloodline Esau. "The red hairy one" :mad: Jamie thinks they are more Cultured and expressive. but she doesn't realise they are not oppressed by our friendly govt here. we on the other hand cant even grow long hair without being charge by the army or fired by our pagan hair shaven bosses.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah! guys! dont give in to gals too easily! sometime its good to do things your way even without consulting your wife or gfs opinion! they will treat you like god! i find sg guys give in too much to girls! sometime even at the price of lossing his goal and pride! uncle here married and my wife has higher education than me.

no matter how liberal our society is, girls will always want guys to take charge!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyah! guys! dont give in to gals too easily! sometime its good to do things your way even without consulting your wife or gfs opinion! they will treat you like god! i find sg guys give in too much to girls! sometime even at the price of lossing his goal and pride! uncle here married and my wife has higher education than me.

no matter how liberal our society is, girls will always want guys to take charge!

Correct and damn straight it is !

No girls like a crooked cock ! Straight in it is !

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Correct and damn straight it is !

No girls like a crooked cock ! Straight in it is !

No woman like a pussy to be her man...

So, for whimps out there, you'll be 100% hen pecked...

For the real men out there, you're in control...

:cool:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes.. KNN.. "football crazy" is a rubbish program. talking rubbish, and some stupid things which are not funny. I'm a big football fan, but I dont watch "football crazy".

"Football Forcus" is better, but please stop inviting former S-League players or former Msian international as guest ... KNN.. how can these people discuss about European football ? they got no such knowledge , right ?
How can they even critisize the tactics of EPL teams and manager ?
really shit !
If they guest are ex EPL players or manager, then I think what they are have more truth and substance

The only one worth watching is "First Edition" :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

>>. Women here might be more competent, more eloquent, smarter and better-looking, but we are still the fairer sex and discriminated against.<<

Discriminated against? How come after divorce, only man pay woman alimony? Why not the other way around? Is this a case of discriminating against men?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She may not be wrong you know.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=50472

Today was the first time I took taxi in more than one year.

I am a poor man but today my friend called me from hospital and said he needed to say some important things to me face to face before his operation. He was very tearful and I rushed over

At the taxi stand, I was fourth in the queue. Suddenly two angmohs just came and tried to board before everyone. I shouted at them and went to stop them, but they pushed me away and called me silly old man

I asked the driver not to move since they jumped queue, and driver didn't move. No one in the queue supported me, the out of the blue, one skinny ah beng came and shouted at the angmoh all kind of Hokkien four letter words until the angmohs got out and walked away

The he said, "Uncle your cab, you take". But I was fourth in queue, so I let the woman take first but she said never mind let me go first

The ah beng continued to shout at the angmohs while they walked away

Well done, ah beng

As to the two tie-wearing local men in the queue, one wearing an office security pass from a Swiss bank, PTUI!

jimmyfallon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Signs of sexual frustration. This Jamie really need to get some quality cock soon.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

ST_IMAGES_EDGLEN-OPH.jpg

Glenn made us look bad?

This guy is twice divorced and dates the women in his workplace. Sure doesn't sound like the typical Sinkie men. An intelligent man wouldn't eat and shit at same place.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy is twice divorced and dates the women in his workplace. Sure doesn't sound like the typical Sinkie men. An intelligent man wouldn't eat and shit at same place.

ignorance.jpg

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gentlemen gentlemen! Let's not get so worked up. Don't forget woman want it all and cannot make up their minds. So I take it the new age sensitive male is no longer hot eh? :biggrin: