• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

kamasutra

Alfrescian
Loyal
when she wake up in the morning and stare at the mirror she knows that she does not have much choice ...:wink:

Bro, correct. Not to flame bros who like this kind of gal. But why be a karang guni picking up wat other ppl has throw away. Might as well go to Geylang, many SYT abt 20s.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe...I believe that slut looking J got banged big-time in UK.
Must hv been drunk when Glenn called her.
In the first place, does J qualify as a football presenter, other than slut looks???
Im sure the ang-mos got her in espn with that party in mind to come.
So, a FREE ticket to uk for all the reasons.Soon, Im sure she resign .

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, her name is Otelli Edwards. You can see her pic in CNA website. :smile:

otellibio.jpg
otelli3.JPG
otelli4.JPG

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw them lovey dovey couple of months back. Anyway i think it takes 2 hands to clap.

Jamie Yeo was from New Creation Church. Last time I remembered Pastor Prince did say something abt dont go and bad mouth people's marriage or something during the time when Jamie and Glenn was getting married.

Now dont know what to say.

My friend said ever seen Jamie in the church b4, very yah yah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe...I believe that slut looking J got banged big-time in UK.
Must hv been drunk when Glenn called her.
In the first place, does J qualify as a football presenter, other than slut looks???
Im sure the ang-mos got her in espn with that party in mind to come.
So, a FREE ticket to uk for all the reasons.Soon, Im sure she resign .

I saw her programme of UK football. The way she worn her jeans, the button few inches above her CB and exposing her navel. What a slut, she never behave like a married woman. Maybe she thinks she f88king pretty.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, correct. Not to flame bros who like this kind of gal. But why be a karang guni picking up wat other ppl has throw away. Might as well go to Geylang, many SYT abt 20s.

bro , when humans are in love ....they are blind ...they always focus on all the positive , rather then the negative ones . humans will believe what they want to believe ...just like religion .:biggrin:

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Glenn Ong was an idiot ever since he told Class 95 audience to emigrate out of Singapore if they are not happy with the Singapore govt.

Given his fuckface and subzero IQ, I am way ahead of him. As for marrying Jamie Yeo, wahahahaha

what has glenn ong's on-air comments (or fuck face) gotta do with the sanctity of their marriage and subsequent break up???
not trying to be mr. morality here but why is everyone attacking 2 individuals simply coz they are celebs who broke up? whore, fuck face, suck angmo cock, etc...
just wondering how these 2 persons have messed up your life (and the others) to deserve such hatred and demeaning comments.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such is public fodder pandering to juicy gossip. I may not tahan glenn and jamie (prejudiced la), but stop short of low blows on their splitsville
...not trying to be mr. morality here but why is everyone attacking 2 individuals simply coz they are celebs who broke up? whore, fuck face, suck angmo cock, etc...
just wondering how these 2 persons have messed up your life (and the others) to deserve such hatred and demeaning comments.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
what has glenn ong's on-air comments (or fuck face) gotta do with the sanctity of their marriage and subsequent break up???
not trying to be mr. morality here but why is everyone attacking 2 individuals simply coz they are celebs who broke up? whore, fuck face, suck angmo cock, etc...

they want to get out of our radar, be a postman or a waitress. I neber bitch about them, always smile at them.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the Jamies please stand up.
Jamie Teo, Jamie Yeo, Jamie whatever.
The other Jamie prettier but she married very young and divorced early too.
Don't know how she is doiing now.

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah chek, lu kong simi lan jiao? My cock hair stand liao!:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Jamies please stand up.
Jamie Teo, Jamie Yeo, Jamie whatever.
The other Jamie prettier but she married very young and divorced early too.
Don't know how she is doiing now.

Jamie teo used to be a former miss singapore and she's dating daniel ong another former 98.7 fm dj. I dunno if he's still in 98.7 or moved.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jamie Yeo was from New Creation Church. Last time I remembered Pastor Prince did say something abt dont go and bad mouth people's marriage or something during the time when Jamie and Glenn was getting married.

Now dont know what to say.

My friend said ever seen Jamie in the church b4, very yah yah

Prince has always been basking in the glory of his celebrity flock, from these 2 to Joycelyn Yeo to the Hyflux woman. He seems to love to rub shoulders with the rich and famous. At every opportunity, he mentions them in his sermons as examples of his screwed up idea of radical grace.

I've got nothing against this couple but this divorce is a slap in the face for Prince and his heresies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prince has always been basking in the glory of his celebrity flock, from these 2 to Joycelyn Yeo to the Hyflux woman. He seems to love to rub shoulders with the rich and famous. At every opportunity, he mentions them in his sermons as examples of his screwed up idea of radical grace.

I've got nothing against this couple but this divorce is a slap in the face for Prince and his heresies.

Josclyn yeo the man looking swimmer? WHo's the hyflux gal???? DUn sound like good celebrities to me.

Btw mr jack neo went to chc. Saw him on stage once with mr kong.

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah chek, lu kong simi lan jiao? My cock hair stand liao!:confused:

words of the highest level of wisdom from you. your parents have taught you well :smile:
nevertheless, do try to use that head on your shoulders to think and the lower one for use in the toilet.. not the other way around.