• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time hor....... fuck face kor kor got many zeros in his bank, got condo, got car, earning sooo much more than rookie DJ Jamie hor....... now kenna milk dry liao so it's time to say bye bye lor...... whaddaya expect ? After all Jamie is the typical singkie gal and she got the f*cking Womens Charter on her side :(

No wonder the PRC mei mei are flocking to SG. I've heard many of these PRC whores comment its easier to relieve a Sinkee Chink male of his $$$ than it is to steal candy from a baby. At least the baby will cry. Dumb motherfuckers.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you look at a fuck face like Glenn Ong, you would wonder what is Jamie doing with a loser like him in the first place

ana035.jpg

Jamie is no better so it's a tied !

Both of them got no time for each other. So screwing 3rd party for 2 of them!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, if the couple has the potential outcome of getting a divorce, then why get married in the first place.

Isn't it a waste of money, time and energy to go through all that just to end it sometime later in the future?

In Singapore it's a waste of time and money since laws protect women more !

So very detrimental to one's well-being !

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tragically they are both

very ugly. We thought this was a perfect match made in heaven.

They should kill themselves really and give everything they have to us.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
No pun but for some strange reason I find this old cunt pretty. Give her more genetically-modified food and she'll do rather well in bed. Less pain.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i see her i always think she wld be more happier with an angmoh - she is a SPG. surprised she married local boy in the first place!

she married a angmo wannabe glenn ong the jiby kia. glad to see this two angmo wannabe fuck off each other.. few yrs back they did quite a number of show regarding marriage think by some motherhood magazine, talk a lot of sweet stuff in the show and now split way, knn wat a msg they passing to the people.....

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah...they want to fuck legally...

no lah no need a marriage license to fuck legally only thing is get a license so that their children are not BASTARDS...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You heard of this joke....dying old man lies on bed and kids came to ask him if he has done his will for inheritance...he replied to them "you know your mom and I, we never actually got round to getting our marriage registered"...

the children looking stunt replied.."That means we are all......."

"Yup a bunch of bastards"...added the old man..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you implying that marrying a sinkie woman at your own risk? Come on guys, you can choose foreign ladies to marry under the foreign unsinkified laws.

Doesn't matter which nationality woman you choose....... u marry her and reside in singkieland....... you're gonna be screwed by the Womens Charter ! :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nuthing offensive there.... it was part of an act for the cameras.
You should be asking so what did jamie and that cute angmo do that caused the divorce? :biggrin:

Apologies for this but describing a man as cute while using no adjectives to describe a woman sounds gay.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder the PRC mei mei are flocking to SG. I've heard many of these PRC whores comment its easier to relieve a Sinkee Chink male of his $$$ than it is to steal candy from a baby. At least the baby will cry. Dumb motherfuckers.

Keling i know a sri lankan whore relieved u of all ur cash. :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn funny hearing robin leong commenting since ppl were talking how he f8ckked jamie dry or what before she married glen plus she writing her sexual experiences on her blog and air it for sundry and all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you look at a fuck face like Glenn Ong, you would wonder what is Jamie doing with a loser like him in the first place. Anyway, a person who divorces TWO times must be a bit nutty in the head.

dun scold glen leh.

PPl complain of women's charter here but it's always ppl crtisizing the males all the time no wonder females can afford to feel arrogant.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
They're staunch Christians attending New Creation Church. Yet their lifestyles speak volumes of their faith.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
But now most men in Singapore are no longer as Stupid !

I am not saying all :smile: .

Such a coincident of pre-nup.