• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
changing hands....
NP_SHOW_1_CURRENT_GLGLENN-AEY.jpg

Jamie_Yeo_Picture_010.jpg

Jamie_Yeo_Picture_009.jpg

Jamie_Yeo_Picture_011.jpg

Jamie_Yeo_Picture_014.jpg

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read in the papers it quoted the radio Jockey Glenn Ong as saying: " We've drifted apart and we have different goals! ".

I wonder what those different "Goals" where? Maybe it is just that he doesn't share the same level of enthusiasm for white men as she does?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard jaime is going out with some caucasian co-host in the ESPN sports channel? Can't blame her 'cos she is surrounded by so many good looking angmohs in her workplace. Too tempting for her................:wink:

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard jaime is going out with some caucasian co-host in the ESPN sports channel? Can't blame her 'cos she is surrounded by so many good looking angmohs in her workplace. Too tempting for her................:wink:

Don't know how true it is, but this is what my inside sources @ Espn told me oso,

Last year while on assignment in UK for premiership show, she got pissed drunk, and ended up (as the brits say) "Doing A Train" at one of those after game parties for the club players... 5-7 of them,...

In respect for the player's privacy i won't mention which club,..... just that it's one of the London area clubs and something to do with the thigh of pork!

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/post.php?blogid=1104

Relationships are a funny thing. You spend a good part of your life sharing it intimately with someone, exposing your vulnerabilities and flaws and accumulating photos and trinkets. You eat, drink and sleep with him, and your insurance policies even name him as a beneficiary. He/she is everything to you. But when it ends, it stops existing almost immediately, cruelly refusing to take into account the memories and times spent together. Photos and home-made videos are packed up into boxes and banished to the back of the wardrobe. Gifts you received from each other lay stored in the safe. And even if you're still friends, that friendship has to be worked on because occasionally, hurt and pain creep into its fabric and tug at it ever so slightly. There is never a happy ending to a relationship, although the love that you had for each other now manifests itself simply and brotherly and will always and forever exist.

I spent 8 years with my ex-husband and I'll never forget them. He was, is and always will be one of the kindest, most genuine and beautiful people I've gotten to know in this life. I wish him all the best and I know he'll one day make some girl very happy.

She's making it sound like it's not fault??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://starblog.stomp.com.sg/post.php?blogid=1104

Relationships are a funny thing. You spend a good part of your life sharing it intimately with someone, exposing your vulnerabilities and flaws and accumulating photos and trinkets. You eat, drink and sleep with him, and your insurance policies even name him as a beneficiary. He/she is everything to you. But when it ends, it stops existing almost immediately, cruelly refusing to take into account the memories and times spent together. Photos and home-made videos are packed up into boxes and banished to the back of the wardrobe. Gifts you received from each other lay stored in the safe. And even if you're still friends, that friendship has to be worked on because occasionally, hurt and pain creep into its fabric and tug at it ever so slightly. There is never a happy ending to a relationship, although the love that you had for each other now manifests itself simply and brotherly and will always and forever exist.

I spent 8 years with my ex-husband and I'll never forget them. He was, is and always will be one of the kindest, most genuine and beautiful people I've gotten to know in this life. I wish him all the best and I know he'll one day make some girl very happy.

She's making it sound like it's not fault??

they got married in 2004 so counted as married for 4 yrs. glenn married kate in like 2001. hmm so the other 4yrs she was with him while he still married.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
News @ AsiaOne

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

Glenn was to have officially announced it on Class 95 this morning. -AsiaOne

Fri, Feb 13, 2009
AsiaOne

STOMP star blogger Jamie Yeo, 32, and her husband, radio deejay Glenn Ong, 38, have announced that they are getting a divorce.

Glenn, who hosts a morning radio programme on Class 95, had announced on-air this morning that he and Jamie "were no longer together".

A spokesperson from MediaCorp confirmed that the couple are undergoing divorce proceedings, but declined to comment on the reasons for the split.

The couple have no children, but they own a dog, a Jack Russell terrier named Fudgie.

Second divorce

This will be the second divorce for Glenn, who married Kate Reyes, a deejay from the same station in 2000. They divorced in 2003.

Jamie was widely-rumoured to be the cause of the split, which she has denied. According to a report in Wanbao, the couple first started dating in 2001.

After Glenn's divorce, he and Jamie were married in Dec 2004 at the New Creation Church.

The couple, who are known to embrace publicity, have often been spotted at media events together, openly displaying their affection for each other.

A shock

The news came as a shock to many.

One of them was Jamie's ex-colleague, Robin Leong.

Robin, who was briefly linked to Jamie in the past, expressed his surprise at the news.

He said he always thought they were "very loving". He also said he still kept in touch with Jamie, "once in a while".

Praised be the Lord

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think its better I stay out this than to comment on this. This is after all, should have remained a private affair between a couple, even if they were celebrities.

And that's all I would even wanna say about it.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you look at a fuck face like Glenn Ong, you would wonder what is Jamie doing with a loser like him in the first place. Anyway, a person who divorces TWO times must be a bit nutty in the head.

True. That Glenn (not Glenn Close) has a face of a donkey's bladder.