• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
she really drunk or just need excuse so she can suck 5-7 white cocks?

Don't know how true it is, but this is what my inside sources @ Espn told me oso,

Last year while on assignment in UK for premiership show, she got pissed drunk, and ended up (as the brits say) "Doing A Train" at one of those after game parties for the club players... 5-7 of them,...

In respect for the player's privacy i won't mention which club,..... just that it's one of the London area clubs and something to do with the thigh of pork!

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you look at a fuck face like Glenn Ong, you would wonder what is Jamie doing with a loser like him in the first place. Anyway, a person who divorces TWO times must be a bit nutty in the head.

why so judgmental dude? if a so called fuck face can marry her to begin with, where does that place you?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite funny man. :biggrin::biggrin:

what so funny...? x=#@$
20080115.121316_top_news_glenn.jpg

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
who is glenn going to score with next? but wow, jamie looks like a good fuck. he had his good times.

Heard he is targetting CNA news anchorwoman 'Oliveria Edwards', the woman with huge 'racks' or breasts. She is a mixed & used to host some sports programmes. You can still catch her in CNA news nowadays. :wink:

I drool a lot when I see her in the tv.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard he is targetting CNA news anchorwoman 'Oliveria Edwards', the woman with huge 'racks' or breasts. She is a mixed & used to host some sports programmes. You can still catch her in CNA news nowadays. :wink:

I drool a lot when I see her in the tv.

Got photos or not?

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
she really drunk or just need excuse so she can suck 5-7 white cocks?

You can never really tell with these sarong-party-girls, even when they not drinking they act like they're drunk. But what i find really amusing is this,.. why doesn't this tard Ong know, what everyone else seem to know?...that is YOU DO NOT MARRY SPGs!!..

hopefully he'll start to get the picture now. :p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
why so judgmental dude? if a so called fuck face can marry her to begin with, where does that place you?

I thought Glenn Ong was an idiot ever since he told Class 95 audience to emigrate out of Singapore if they are not happy with the Singapore govt.

Given his fuckface and subzero IQ, I am way ahead of him. As for marrying Jamie Yeo, wahahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Glenn Ong was an idiot ever since he told Class 95 audience to emigrate out of Singapore if they are not happy with the Singapore govt.

Given his fuckface and subzero IQ, I am way ahead of him. As for marrying Jamie Yeo, wahahahaha

Cannot blame glenn lah, If dun toe the line lol the farker would be in whitley already maybe talking to DR chee the "crazy fella who wants to oppose the PAP".:biggrin:

It was radio that made glenn a big star. Imagine without perfect 10 98.7 fm i doubt he would even be a celebrity, marry jamie or earn that much money.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are you implying that marrying a sinkie woman at your own risk? Come on guys, you can choose foreign ladies to marry under the foreign unsinkified laws.

I remember a forumer talks about personal choice. Please get rid of the sinkie education brainwash and then set yourself free on having a personal choice.

not that oversea bitches are pure ...blame the deed not the breed :wink: