• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In ancient China, it's common for wives reaching mid-age to tolerate husbands visiting brothels or keeping mistresses, as long as it's kept lowkey and don't bring home. For wives who couldn't bear a son, or for rich families who wanted many sons, it's common to allow husbands to take a second or more wives officially. There's no polygamy law, only affordability law. For emperors, needless to say, set good example with three palaces and six parlours for procreation and recreation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In ancient China, it's common for wives reaching mid-age to tolerate husbands visiting brothels or keeping mistresses, as long as it's kept lowkey and don't bring home. For wives who couldn't bear a son, or for rich families who wanted many sons, it's common to allow husbands to take a second or more wives officially. There's no polygamy law, only affordability law. For emperors, needless to say, set good example with three palaces and six parlours for procreation and recreation.

wow, so sinkieland become ancient China. WHAHAHAHAH!!!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
In ancient China, it's common for wives reaching mid-age to tolerate husbands visiting brothels or keeping mistresses, as long as it's kept lowkey and don't bring home........

Actually there is a scientific explanation to this as well. Its called the coolidge effect.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coolidge_effect

In biology and psychology, the term Coolidge effect describes a phenomenon—seen in nearly every species in which it has been tested—whereby males show continuously high sexual performance given the introduction of new receptive partners.[1][2]

What Jack Neo is doing is basically following his instinct. Heaps of receptive females around him. All he has to do is try and try.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry_not_enough_jack_neo_and_wife_break_down_in_tears-thumbnail.jpg

The script:

梁智强:早上好……感谢今天大家到来……这几天来,其实我们都过得非常不好。我相信大家也都知道。这整个事件呢,都是我引起的,完全都是我的错,跟任何人没有关系。我今天觉得我最幸运的是,我老婆,原谅了我。

(叹气低头)我老婆忍受了很多女人都没办法忍受的那种痛苦,她还要原谅我……

(叹气)她告诉我,她不懂得怎么面对媒体……所以我希望这是最后一次我们跟媒体讲话,请大家给我们一个机会。Thank you。

康美凤:Hi,大家好。(摇头)我不是艺人,所以我不会、不懂得面对这样的场面,我只能够讲一句话。因为我爱智强,我爱这段婚姻,我爱我的家庭。我已经备受伤害了,请你们饶了我。

我现在最重要的是,我需要你们的,支持和祝福。I really need your blessing……

谢谢你们。

Jack Neo:

“Dear friends of the media, thanks for your concern over the last few days. I would like to stress that all that had happened is solely the fault of mine and does not involve anybody else. I feel very fortunate today that my wife has forgiven me…..(broke down and cry). My wife has suffered more pain than any woman in this world. I am very sorry for what has happened. This is my last time speaking to the media.”

Jack then passed the mike to his wife...

Irene Kng:

“I do not know how to handle the media…..(crying as she spoke). All I want to say is that I have forgiven Jack. I treasure Jack Neo, my marriage and my children. I have been hurt alot. I ask the media to let us off and give us some space and your blessings. Thank you.”

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I have watched the little video on the press conference at the following link:

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Local%2BNews.html

I think what they lack is a professional PR personnel to handle the situation there. The script for the apology is not properly written and it seems that no professional advice has been seek. There is basically a lack of focus in their scripts.

The last part on the "Shouting" is totally unprofessional. Very gangster like and uncalled for. It is normal for photographers to crowd around to take such photos but it is for the organizer of the press conference to be prepared for such incident. Ushers should standby to make a passage for the couple.

Whatever goodwill that the press conference has tried to gather would have been destroyed by the unruly shouting at the end of the press conference. Unfortunate for the couple indeed.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I guess the couple has suffered enough mental torture, more than normal human beings just because Jack Neo is a public figure.

From the observation of the couple, I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. There is no point pursuing the matter, just like whipping a dead corpse. Else, we may end up pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy.

Goh Meng Seng

O

Orochi

You assholes better stay on topic and not hijack this thread or the OA will ZAP you!

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that the dust have settled abit and we get to analyise the fact and people involved - One thingstuck out and is very important.

DOES HE HAVE AIDS OR SOME FUCKING DISEASE?!!!

He should go for a health test. This is the real reason why practically being a fucker with loose dick should be avoid by both family and public. Fact is he is a danger to the health around him.

One word - SCUM - in all sense of the word.

I pity the children having to share family food with him.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the couple has suffered enough mental torture, more than normal human beings just because Jack Neo is a public figure.

From the observation of the couple, I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. There is no point pursuing the matter, just like whipping a dead corpse. Else, we may end up pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy.

Goh Meng Seng

Fully agree with Goh Meng Seng here. Let's pull back for the sake of his wife. Her recent comments to the press and at the press conference are eerrie - like a person who is past caring. It is not a good sign.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo:

“Dear friends of the media, thanks for your concern over the last few days. I would like to stress that all that had happened is solely the fault of mine and does not involve anybody else. I feel very fortunate today that my wife has forgiven me…..(broke down and cry). My wife has suffered more pain than any woman in this world. I am very sorry for what has happened. This is my last time speaking to the media.”

Jack then passed the mike to his wife...

Irene Kng:

“I do not know how to handle the media…..(crying as she spoke). All I want to say is that I have forgiven Jack. I treasure Jack Neo, my marriage and my children. I have been hurt alot. I ask the media to let us off and give us some space and your blessings. Thank you.”

A TYPICAL SCUM! Notice that he didn't apologize to the girls that he tried to take advantage of. Without this apology, I hope that other girls will come out and those that have come out will share more sordid details of this pathetic loser.

He is a sexual predator of the highest order.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess the couple has suffered enough mental torture,....I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. ......pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy.Goh Meng Seng

Fully agree with Goh Meng Seng here. Let's pull back for the sake of his wife. Her recent comments to the press and at the press conference are eerrie - like a person who is past caring. It is not a good sign.

From day one, I have felt the wife is the number one victim here more than those SYTs who can actually turn Jack Neo down (Jack the undisputed rogue here).

Yet the Moral Police forummers here insist on labelling the wife as jack's accomplice & abetter. What misguided Nazis....

It is obvious Irene Kng under great stress - other than the creative work done by Jack Neo, this woman must be juggling all the J-team office shit plus looking after a 6-yr old kid, a pri 5 boy, a JC-teenager & an overseas daughter, on top of whether hubby lying or telling truth....
give her a break for compassion sake .....

Fuck Jack Neo all you want ...... that's a diff story.