• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
phpiLDZ1Y.jpg

phpQqVT5L.jpg
phpPdPVWK.jpg

phpZltNGy.jpg
phpxv8dou.jpg

phpxv8dou.jpg
phps1WVqi.jpg

phpJ8xOmc.jpg
phpNPJIIv.jpg

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the couple has suffered enough mental torture, more than normal human beings just because Jack Neo is a public figure.

From the observation of the couple, I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. There is no point pursuing the matter, just like whipping a dead corpse. Else, we may end up pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy.

Goh Meng Seng

To me, it is just a wayang for sympathy. Why did he bring his wife to speak at teh conference? She wan't guillty of anything done to the other girls although she condoned her husband's behaviour.

He should have been there alone. ALso, note the lack of an apology to the girls that he preyed on. That should have been high on the agenda if the event was supposed to be his apology. Where is the apology?

I am certain that many of the girls he preyed on were affected and possibly until today have fears of working in the industry or going for interviews or having to work with men.

No apology means they are fair game for even more lurid details!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From the observation of the couple, I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. There is no point pursuing the matter, just like whipping a dead corpse. Else, we may end up pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy. ...
tel ah 154th ... dey r ze indian chief sh*t-stirrer ...

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That is why I say they lack professional advice. The message is not crafted properly. Nevertheless, there is no need to continue the whacking because nobody would want to see another tragedy to happen on top of the present saga.

Goh Meng Seng

To me, it is just a wayang for sympathy. Why did he bring his wife to speak at teh conference? She wan't guillty of anything done to the other girls although she condoned her husband's behaviour.

He should have been there alone. ALso, note the lack of an apology to the girls that he preyed on. That should have been high on the agenda if the event was supposed to be his apology. Where is the apology?

I am certain that many of the girls he preyed on were affected and possibly until today have fears of working in the industry or going for interviews or having to work with men.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess the couple has suffered enough mental torture, more than normal human beings just because Jack Neo is a public figure.

From the observation of the couple, I think Jack Neo's wife might have developed a mental situation towards suicide tendency. Thus I think we should just leave them alone to lick their wounds. There is no point pursuing the matter, just like whipping a dead corpse. Else, we may end up pushing the matter too far off to result in a tragedy.

Goh Meng Seng

tragedy of life is when good men decides to do nothing in the face of evil men.

Ah Hai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wife suspected affair a year ago

MADAM Irene Kng began suspecting that her husband Jack Neo was being unfaithful a year ago when friends told her that they had seen him with freelance model Wendy Chong, 22.

But she chose not to confront the film-maker, whom she has been married to for 27 years and has four children with.

In a telephone interview on Wednesday night with The New Paper, she spoke of her sadness and pain over Neo's betrayal, and why she did not confront him earlier over his affairs, which has drawn criticism from netizens. 'It wasn't like I'd seen them with my own eyes. They were merely suspicions, how could I confront him?'

Maintaining that she still loves Neo and is proud of his achievement, she added: 'As a wife, I felt it was important to keep my trust and faith in the man I love.'

Madam Kng also told TNP that she SMSed her eldest daughter, 19, who is studying overseas, on the day Neo's affair broke in the local newspapers, saying: 'I'm with your daddy's girlfriend now. Your papa is having an affair.'

She had sent the SMS while both parties were meeting at Changi Airport's Crowne Plaza Hotel last Saturday to discuss the matter, shortly after Chong showed up at their Pasir Ris home, demanding to see Neo's wife.

She said her daughter was at first shocked but relieved when told that her parents were fine and would not split up. Madam Kng also assured her three sons that the family would remain together.

Since Chong went public with her two-year affair, several other women have come forward claiming that Neo had also hit on them. They include a 25-year-old actress-hostess and a 21-year-old French student.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you notice the scorechart, it's 10 hits and 2 misses out of 12. Yes, Jack Neo likes and looks for pretty young girls to have sex with. However, there's no rape. The 10 are willing parties. Enticements? If girls give in to enticements, who's fault? Prostitutes give in to S$100 or less, or more. It's a question of price, as Oscar Wilde put it. All are proven prostitutes if price is the question. The other 2 resisted and refused. Good for them.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why I say they lack professional advice. The message is not crafted properly. Nevertheless, there is no need to continue the whacking because nobody would want to see another tragedy to happen on top of the present saga.

Goh Meng Seng

This is a matter of human affairs. If they are human who can empathize they would have written a real apology. The fact that the wife was brought there to garner sympathy is quite revolting.

The fact that there wasn't an apology to the girls that he sexually preyed upon is even more disgusting.

There was no apology at all. Where in his statement did you read an apology?

The wife won't kill herself lah. Those who know about Jack and his wife knows that she knew about his philandeering ways from years ago. She only lose face now and Jackass is using her to gain sympathy from the public.

UNtil he apologizes, the girls rightly should continue saboing him.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck should he even apologize to the general public? It is his own fucking business what he wants to do since he got the money....those gals didn't walk in with their eyes closed. If any case since the wife is already willing to close one eye, then why should anyone even comment.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you notice the scorechart, it's 10 hits and 2 misses out of 12. Yes, Jack Neo likes and looks for pretty young girls to have sex with. However, there's no rape. The 10 are willing parties. Enticements? If girls give in to enticements, who's fault? Prostitutes give in to S$100 or less, or more. It's a question of price, as Oscar Wilde put it. All are proven prostitutes if price is the question. The other 2 resisted and refused. Good for them.

How can you compare a prostitute to someone wanting to earn a living in the entertainment industry?

Sexual harrassment is real and those affected are usually scarred for life. The two that went along shouldn't be blamed. One was promised love and the other stardom. IF the girls attemted to seduce him then I may concur with you.

All the girls did was to want to work in the entertainment industry. And what they got in return was to have to face the lurid advances of a sexual predator.

Society has to be protected from persons of such character.

You missed the boat on this one bro.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wife won't kill herself lah. Those who know about Jack and his wife knows that she knew about his philandeering ways from years ago. She only lose face now and Jackass is using her to gain sympathy from the public.

Meng Seng of course empathise with Mr. & Mrs. Jack Neo in this saga. He himself had been alleged of adultery before in the old Sammyboy forum. Fortunately for him, the allegation wasn't supported by sufficient evidence.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the fuck should he even apologize to the general public? It is his own fucking business what he wants to do since he got the money....those gals didn't walk in with their eyes closed. If any case since the wife is already willing to close one eye, then why should anyone even comment.

He should apologize to the women he preyed on. IN many first world countries, sexual harrassment is a criminal offence.

His pres conference wasn't an apology but an admission of his guilt. An apology and an admission are two totally different things.

Many of you should speak to someone who has been a victim of sexual harrassment to understand what it feels like before you go on supporting the jackass.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Seng of course empathise with Mr. & Mrs. Jack Neo in this saga. He himself had been alleged of adultery before in the old Sammyboy forum. Fortunately for him, the allegation wasn't supported by sufficient evidence.

His adultery is of course something private between hiam and his wife. The public would have understood so. The genral public is incensed with him because of his sexual advances, or sexual harrassment on so many women.

The public wouldn't have been so incensed if he visited a prostitute or even had ONE mistress. The public are incensed because of his sexual harrassment on so many women, even on a 16 year old girl.

LIke I sad, you missed the boat. BUt you can catch up if you row the sampan faster.:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r goot ...
icon14.gif

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can you compare a prostitute to someone wanting to earn a living in the entertainment industry?

Exactly. A prostitute is someone who earns a living in the sex sector of the entertainment industry. Not necessarily entertainment industry too, let's look at, say, finance industry. A woman sleeps with a client to close a big insurance policy, or sleeps with her boss to get promotion. What's that woman called? A prostitute no less. Want to make an honest living, in any industry, don't give in to inappropriate enticements. Yes?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should apologize to the women he preyed on. IN many first world countries, sexual harrassment is a criminal offence.

His pres conference wasn't an apology but an admission of his guilt. An apology and an admission are two totally different things.

Many of you should speak to someone who has been a victim of sexual harrassment to understand what it feels like before you go on supporting the jackass.

Sure I support the man, I support his screwing and fucking around. Those gals who gave in cannot cry wolf now, they had a choice.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure I support the man, I support his screwing and fucking around. Those gals who gave in cannot cry wolf now, they had a choice.

Why are you forgetting those that didn't give in? What did they do wrong to become a victim of sexual harrassment. Jackass can fark all the prostitutes he wants but he went overboard and sexually harrassed young INNOCENT girls.