• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am definitely not supporting Jack Neo and the truth is, whether he apologizes to the women or not, he is finished, so to speak.

Even if he wants to prey on others in future, his chance is ZERO. Of course, the women he has preyed on before will not forgive him, that's given. However, this is between them. There is no need for us to extract tragedy from them.

因果不存侥幸。只要姻缘和合,事事具备,果报必到。这是自然常态,只是世人以为人定胜天,可以扭曲因果循环,但其实那是自欺欺人的想法。

Karma is absolute and should not be left to chance. Once the conditions are right, the consequences will just come by. This is just natural. Just that human beings thought they could be in total control, could possibly manipulated karmic outcomes. This is just delusions.

Goh Meng Seng

How can you compare a prostitute to someone wanting to earn a living in the entertainment industry?

Sexual harrassment is real and those affected are usually scarred for life. The two that went along shouldn't be blamed. One was promised love and the other stardom. IF the girls attemted to seduce him then I may concur with you.

All the girls did was to want to work in the entertainment industry. And what they got in return was to have to face the lurid advances of a sexual predator.

Society has to be protected from persons of such character.

You missed the boat on this one bro.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 10 are willing parties. Enticements? If girls give in to enticements, who's fault? Prostitutes give in to S$100 or less, or more. It's a question of price, as Oscar Wilde put it. All are proven prostitutes if price is the question. The other 2 resisted and refused. Good for them.

Why the fuck should he even apologize to the general public? It is his own fucking business what he wants to do since he got the money....those gals didn't walk in with their eyes closed.

Sexual harrassment is real and those affected are usually scarred for life. The two that went along shouldn't be blamed. One was promised love and the other stardom. IF the girls attemted to seduce him then I may concur with you.

All the girls did was to want to work in the entertainment industry. And what they got in return was to have to face the lurid advances of a sexual predator. Society has to be protected from persons of such character.
You missed the boat on this one bro.

Obectively speaking, the jury is out there. Unless you know the victims personally, how do you know all are holy innocents without some vested interest in accepting jack neo's advances ?

Despite my run-in with ChaoPappy, I do agree that jack has used the showbiz carrot & his director rep as enticement - yes, even in a joking way, it is still sexual harrassment. yes, he should have apologised to the girls too. And he didn't..

But there is no need for incessant moral outrage. In pubs everywhere everyday, using one trick or the other, both sexes have been propositioning, entrapping each other ? Some got gals pregnant & force them into abortions. Outrage no enough ?

So, beyond expressing my sympathies, I think girls like Wendy should assume some responsibility for their own action. After all, she could have been like the others who have rejected Jack's indecent proposals - and for coming to 2 years, there is no gun to her head, Wendy could have moved on.

That ChaoPappy stubbornly refuse to apportion certain responsibility to the girls while convicting Jack of his immoral behaviour is most incomprehensible. But he is entitled to his misplaced sense of outrage of course.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. A prostitute is someone who earns a living in the sex sector of the entertainment industry. Not necessarily entertainment industry too, let's look at, say, finance industry. A woman sleeps with a client to close a big insurance policy, or sleeps with her boss to get promotion. What's that woman called? A prostitute no less. Want to make an honest living, in any industry, don't give in to inappropriate enticements. Yes?

So far, there are 12 reported victims. I know of one that isn't on the list. Jackass, knew that if he tried his dirty trciks often enough at least one would fall.

You are confused between those that eventually gave in and those that didn't. You seem to have conveniently lumped them all together. Their only commonality is that all were victims of sexual harrassment and two fell for it.

How do you rationalize the position of those that didn't fall for his lurid advances?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you forgetting those that didn't give in? What did they do wrong to become a victim of sexual harrassment. Jackass can fark all the prostitutes he wants but he went overboard and sexually harrassed young INNOCENT girls.

They made their choice by walking away, they could have highlighted this but they choose not to. Again its their choice.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure I support the man, I support his screwing and fucking around. Those gals who gave in cannot cry wolf now, they had a choice.

Exactly.

Oscar Wilde: Ma'am, would you sleep with me for a million pounds tonight?

Lady: Why yes of course, for a million pounds.

Oscar Wilde: Would you sleep with me for fifty pounds tonight?

Lady: Of course not! What do you think I am? A cheap prostitute?

Oscar Wilde: That ma'am you're a prostitute, that's settled. Now we're haggling over the price.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obectively speaking, the jury is out there. Unless you know the victims personally, how do you know all are holy innocents without some vested interest in accepting jack neo's advances ?

Despite my run-in with ChaoPappy, I do agree that jack has used the showbiz carrot & his director rep as enticement - yes, even in a joking way, it is still sexual harrassment. yes, he should have apologised to the girls too. And he didn't..

But there is no need for incessant moral outrage. In pubs everywhere everyday, using one trick or the other, both sexes have been propositioning, entrapping each other ? Some got gals pregnant & force them into abortions. Outrage no enough ?

So, beyond expressing my sympathies, I think girls like Wendy should assume some responsibility for their own action. After all, she could have been like the others who have rejected Jack's indecent proposals - and for coming to 2 years, there is no gun to her head, Wendy could have moved on.

That ChaoPappy stubbornly refuse to apportion certain responsibility to the girls while convicting Jack of his immoral behaviour is most incomprehensible. But he is entitled to his misplaced sense of outrage of course.

All you ALL have to do is to think about the victims that didn't fall for his lurid tricks. They are real victims and their hurt is real.

Even Wendy took a month before she went to bed with him and very likely under the impression that the jackass loved her.

You are confused between women seeking fun at a club and women wanting to earn a living without having to compromise their beliefs and family values.

If you can find one of the girls actually attempted to seduce the jackass tehn I agree that that girl is partially to blame. BUT in all the cases NOT ONE of the girls did such a thing. All they did was to find themselves under his care, either as a paid employee of his or as a student in his classes.

NOT a single girl seduced him and yet you want ALL of the girls to share the blame? And even if you want to blame the girls that slept with him, then what about the others that didn't.

What in your mind tells you that they did something wrong?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oscar Wilde: That ma'am you're a prostitute, that's settled. Now we're haggling over the price.

LOL, in a crude way, it sums things out.

This is the 21st century & a new cyber age.

Wendy for instance has poly education if i am not wrong.

Falling for a fantasy romance is not wrong - but with a known married man? be prepared for the inevitable consequences.

The Man may be unscrupulous in wanting to get into your panties. But surely in giving in, you are no retard & had wanted something back in return .....

it's all a question of price.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, there are 12 reported victims. I know of one that isn't on the list. Jackass, knew that if he tried his dirty trciks often enough at least one would fall.

You are confused between those that eventually gave in and those that didn't. You seem to have conveniently lumped them all together. Their only commonality is that all were victims of sexual harrassment and two fell for it.

How do you rationalize the position of those that didn't fall for his lurid advances?

Simple. These girls have stronger morals and integrity. Anyway, I've qualified earlier, I'm not defending or condoning Jack Neo. It's wrong to entice girls with inappropriate means, or whatever means given that he's a married man. However, it's also wrong for the girls to give in to enticements, take the easy way out (or in most case usually up). There's nothing in the enticements that Jack Neo doesn't own and is entitled to give, e.g. promotion, easier jobs, movie roles etc. It's not like he kidnapped their parents as hostage and demand sex.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am definitely not supporting Jack Neo and the truth is, whether he apologizes to the women or not, he is finished, so to speak.

Even if he wants to prey on others in future, his chance is ZERO. Of course, the women he has preyed on before will not forgive him, that's given. However, this is between them. There is no need for us to extract tragedy from them.

因果不存侥幸。只要姻缘和合,事事具备,果报必到。这是自然常态,只是世人以为人定胜天,可以扭曲因果循环,但其实那是自欺欺人的想法。

Karma is absolute and should not be left to chance. Once the conditions are right, the consequences will just come by. This is just natural. Just that human beings thought they could be in total control, could possibly manipulated karmic outcomes. This is just delusions.

Goh Meng Seng

I didn't accuse you of supporting or condining his acts. I just thought it was bizarre that you saw his press conference as an apology when there was none at all.

FOllowing is what I would have liked to hear, in terms of substance in his press conference. If he had covered similar ground, the public may have some sympathy for him but alas, his true character shows and he is indeed not remorseful for his lurid acts.
Jackass -
I am here today to admit my guilt to all of you. I brought my wife here with me today because I want to apologize to her in public. I have apologized in private to her and my entire family and to those that I have let down.

I also espeially want to apologize to the women that I approached in a wrong manner. I ask for their forgiveness. I apologize to the genral public and those that I have let down emotionally. The sheer magnitude of the situation has shown me that I have let a large part of society down and not just my family and those close to me and to society, I also ask for your forgiveness.

God will be my witness and I have given Him and everyone here my promise that I will never ever again fall for the pleasures of the mind and body.

For now, I ask that you give my family space and time for tehir wounds to heal. I am also seeking help to better understand myself so that I can be a person of good character and continue to do only good things.

So, please allow my family to heal. Thank you.
-----------

See? That my friend is an apology. :p

I acted foolishly and I promise that I will never do such things again.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All you ALL have to do is to think about the victims that didn't fall for his lurid tricks. They are real victims of harassment yes, but no more than that. And nowhere have I or others said victims of harassment must assume responsibility. you jump to the wrong conclusion yourself.

Even Wendy took a month before she went to bed with him and very likely under the impression that the jackass loved her.
Exactly. Nobody can force her. In that one month, she was unharmed despite being wooed & sweet-talked. Shows she had some common sense & more important, possession of CHOICE ? Why do you always denied she had CHOICE like the others who rejected jack ?

It is true ALL the gals had no choice when they are hit on by jack, but they certainly had a choice not to give in to his teeko demands, agree ?

And of course, Jack's demands are immoral to you & me, but to the majority of guys out there, it is simply amoral, all men like to sian charbo, no ?

You are confused between women seeking fun at a club and women wanting to earn a living without having to compromise their beliefs and family values. You are the confused one. You hit the nail on the head, they do NOT have to compromise.

If you can find one of the girls actually attempted to seduce the jackass tehn I agree that that girl is partially to blame. BUT in all the cases NOT ONE of the girls did such a thing. All they did was to find themselves under his care, either as a paid employee of his or as a student in his classes. True, they are not to be blamed for attracting jackass's roving eye. In fact, it may be news to you that nobody ever thought it was, you quickly assume so.

And even if you want to blame the girls that slept with him, then what about the others that didn't.
This is a free country, they are adults, girls who slept with him, nothing to say they are to be blamed... it's just as plain they had a CHOICE as seen in those who did NOT sleep with him.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think to Wendy the answer is a no brainer, he is a married man, even if he loves her what can he offer her. And despite knowing this fact and still rushing head in, then who is crying wolf now.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. These girls have stronger morals and integrity. Anyway, I've qualified earlier, I'm not defending or condoning Jack Neo. It's wrong to entice girls with inappropriate means, or whatever means given that he's a married man. However, it's also wrong for the girls to give in to enticements, take the easy way out (or in most case usually up). There's nothing in the enticements that Jack Neo doesn't own and is entitled to give, e.g. promotion, easier jobs, movie roles etc. It's not like he kidnapped their parents as hostage and demand sex.

TRust me. Even if he was single and he acted in the same manner, the uproar would be just as deaefning.

Sexual predators like him are a danger to society. You wouldn't be sharing your thoughts similarly if youknew someone that had to face his lurid advances. Trust me on this too. :rolleyes:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think some forummers are already bordering on the edge of the theory that rape victims are asking for it becos they dressed too sexily (common ah neh land excuse).:biggrin:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jackass -
I am here today to admit my guilt to all of you. I brought my wife here with me today because I want to apologize to her in public. I have apologized in private to her and my entire family and to those that I have let down.

I also espeially want to apologize to the women that I approached in a wrong manner. I ask for their forgiveness. I apologize to the genral public and those that I have let down emotionally. The sheer magnitude of the situation has shown me that I have let a large part of society down and not just my family and those close to me and to society, I also ask for your forgiveness.

God will be my witness and I have given Him and everyone here my promise that I will never ever again fall for the pleasures of the mind and body.

For now, I ask that you give my family space and time for tehir wounds to heal. I am also seeking help to better understand myself so that I can be a person of good character and continue to do only good things.

-----------
I fully subscribe to your sample apology. That is a rare piece of balance & good sense which unfortunately you do not consistently display. :confused:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I agree with you on the context of apology. His apology is quite off actually. Totally unprepared and I wonder who is his PR manager.

Well, I guess next time if I am out of politics, I will set up my own PR company! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

I didn't accuse you of supporting or condining his acts. I just thought it was bizarre that you saw his press conference as an apology when there was none at all.

FOllowing is what I would have liked to hear, in terms of substance in his press conference. If he had covered similar ground, the public may have some sympathy for him but alas, his true character shows and he is indeed not remorseful for his lurid acts.
Jackass -

-----------

See? That my friend is an apology. :p

I acted foolishly and I promise that I will never do such things again.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRust me. Even if he was single and he acted in the same manner, the uproar would be just as deaefning.

S
To all those on their high horse of morality adopting a holier then thou attitude, a single man would be deemed irresponsible but a married man immoral. But to the monster he is a cheongster.:biggrin:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think to Wendy the answer is a no brainer, he is a married man, even if he loves her what can he offer her. And despite knowing this fact and still rushing head in, then who is crying wolf now.

She didn't rush in. It was one month before she had sex with him. One month is actually a long time. I usually get to bed the girls much faster. :biggrin:

She was a teenager then and perhaps quite gullible and taken in with the whole stardom thing. Like I said, in many countries, sexual harrassment is a crime. Don't forget that she didn't seduce him which would have made things a lot different. If she did, I might empathize with your views.

All I see is a victim of a sexual predator.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SPOT ON, BRO !!!!

that's why I love the exchange between irene & wendy in the car driviing to airport as reported:-

Irene: you local ?
Wendy: yes
Irene : you local you don't know jack is married with family & kids ?
Wendy : speechless

Amongst other nuts & bolts, tis in a nutshell is the eternal truth : why allow a relationship with a married man ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPOT ON, BRO !!!!

that's why I love the exchange between irene & wendy in the car driviing to airport as reported:-

Irene: you local ?
Wendy: yes
Irene : you local you don't know jack is married with family & kids ?
Wendy : speechless

Amongst other nuts & bolts, tis in a nutshell is the eternal truth : why allow a relationship with a married man ?

The wife also talk cock la. Jackass is the one who took the initiative to ask for Wendy's number. Not the other way leh.

The conversation shud be between Jackass and his wife...

Irene: you horny?
Jackass: yes
Irene: you horny but you don't know you married with family & kids?
Jackass: speechless