• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've Repented: WP Turning GRC into Giant Garbage Dump

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
everyfewmetresthereislitter2.jpg nnnnn

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yah i stay at aljunied WP TC never keep our estate clean: not here to flame any1 but they cannot make it lay

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. for goodness, get some life man!
2. come on, i live, observe and play across the aljunied grc.
3. definitely, you can do betterer than just posting that crap!
4. just visit any part of bedok reservoir.
5. if you are not convinced, jump into its waters!

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking PAP LAPDOG I.B!!! Im watching you like a hawk... Are you also a regular poster in Stomp?

konstandy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai yah little india different too many people liao ... our estate very funny can't see any cleaners after 10am one ... nobody seems to be cleaning our estate .. mayb some1 care to share some light?????

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloody sinkies. You vote your representatives into parliament just to ensure your neighbourhood is free of litter? No wonder the PAPpies could bribe the 60% with lift upgrading. LOL. LIFT UPGRADING. Bloody Third World sinkies :biggrin:

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
btw these potos i took garbage was left there many weeks ....

hi there

1. bro, if you can this concerned and able to walk.
2. go and see the wp mp in-charge of your ward.
3. during its meet-the-resident sessions, there is simply no red tape.
4. no dogs no glassroot thing too.
5. it is some plain and simple session.
6. if you have the gumption, go for it!