• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I Accidentally Became A Sugar Baby In Singapore & Why Most Of The Stereotypes Are True

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cheap Hakka ADULTERER son of whore @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @nightsafari aka @slutty aka @Stickyballs aka @k1976 you got read Pulitzer Prize winner books before or not? One thing is for sure, they don’t write in superfluous big words way like your Claire clone did.
Alamak why no reply @AhMeng? Don’t forget no reply walk away means admission of ADULTERER and never read Pulitzer Prize winner books and yet insult people English poor. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why no reply @AhMeng? Don’t forget no reply walk away means admission of ADULTERER and never read Pulitzer Prize winner books and yet insult people English poor. Pui!
It’s okay to be ADULTERER and poor in English, just don’t be a shameless fake criminal bully turn around to persecute others for adultery and English poor for years. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very consistent character and strategy like best example @AhMeng aka @SBFNews aka @k1976 - cheap and jealous of good people that work hard and made sacrifice. Instead these evil lazy manipulative people want to achieve by stealing and robbing from others aka manipulation or by easy way of open leg sell nude sell cb.
Hard work with sacrifice of sleep, sacrifice of tv, sacrifice of listening to music. All are considered waste of time then. What a stupid hard life indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hard work with sacrifice of sleep, sacrifice of tv, sacrifice of listening to music. All are considered waste of time then. What a stupid hard life indeed.
I still remember my conversation with a hostel mate in university time. She said they are going to watch 7 pm drama and I said I don’t watch tv. She said watching tv is good. So true indeed. Know the truth of what people is like in real life and in office basically 吃喝玩乐and 勾心斗角. All the cultured holy crap in books are all fake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to my late father doing Chinese painting and calligraphy that must have rubbed off on me, made me feel rich growing up just by reading books instead of some poor deprived kids that need to buy luxury bags to feel rich feel good.
Wow I am a good mix of 凤凰男and 孔雀女indeed. China Phoenix men are from village while peacock women are relatively rich girl from city.
IMG_4113.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I am a good mix of 凤凰男and 孔雀女indeed. China Phoenix men are from village while peacock women are relatively rich girl from city. View attachment 188628
So proud! Poor and yet like peacock rich girl 视金钱为粪土 woh. Hey that’s me indeed as far as sell nude sell cb sugarbaby whore slut mistress money is concerned. @k1976 aka @AhMeng hakka ADULTERER the more I read the more holy virgin I feel indeed. You know what? Your own kind hakka mistress malaysian Mandy lieu with 300m hkd or whatever currency separation free that time I read and posted here 300m I also not interested to be her okay? Very holy indeed hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya come to think of it I have very good upbringing to live without material things as a kid but feel rich in the world of books. Only poor people that feel poor AND deprived without material things will think of becoming a sugar baby whore to get anything. That’s you @k1976 and your own kind hakka family women. Pui!
Thanks to my late father doing Chinese painting and calligraphy that must have rubbed off on me, made me feel rich growing up just by reading books instead of some poor deprived kids that need to buy luxury bags to feel rich feel good.
Very important to feel rich even when grow up poor indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG... Hokkien Holy VIRGIN SLut Spirit is hidding here...
You hakka ADULTERER son of slut are so sia suay when you are obviously the dog - that think you are god - hiding in rat hole smearing hokkien virgin as slut. Go to my Facebook to smear me with your hakka pride. What a sia suay evil coward criminal bully dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG... Hokkien Holy VIRGIN SLut Spirit is hidding here...
And look at the way you @k1976 hakka son of whore can use words like hiding when I am just in the thread and not hiding is exactly shameless no principle no kindness despicable type of people @AhMeng aka @strawberry aka @nightsafari aka @SBFNews aka @slutty clone. You busted yourself to be @AhMeng = @k1976 clone just like how you busted yourself telling lies of being hokkien just to cover up to attack hokkien women as slut. Despicable hakka scumbag. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So proud! Poor and yet like peacock rich girl 视金钱为粪土 woh. Hey that’s me indeed as far as sell nude sell cb sugarbaby whore slut mistress money is concerned. @k1976 aka @AhMeng hakka ADULTERER the more I read the more holy virgin I feel indeed. You know what? Your own kind hakka mistress malaysian Mandy lieu with 300m hkd or whatever currency separation free that time I read and posted here 300m I also not interested to be her okay? Very holy indeed hahaha
Hey @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty why no harass your own kind hakka mistress Mandy lieu as a slut? Oh because she is rich with 300m separation fee? So cheap. You are very consistent indeed. Got money will adore and admire instead of harass liao. Cheap Hakka dao tao that adores and admires your own kind cheap hakka mistress hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey @k1976 aka @AhMeng aka @slutty why no harass your own kind hakka mistress Mandy lieu as a slut? Oh because she is rich with 300m separation fee? So cheap. You are very consistent indeed. Got money will adore and admire instead of harass liao. Cheap Hakka dao tao that adores and admires your own kind cheap hakka mistress hahaha
It’s okay to be cheap but don’t be so fake ownself cheap and then persecute other priceless people as cheap. 300m can buy @k1976 hakka ADULTERER SON OF SLUT PROSTITUTE’s adoration and admiration liao. Excuse me I for sure very holy no interest to be mistress for 300m okay?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember my conversation with a hostel mate in university time. She said they are going to watch 7 pm drama and I said I don’t watch tv. She said watching tv is good. So true indeed. Know the truth of what people is like in real life and in office basically 吃喝玩乐and 勾心斗角. All the cultured holy crap in books are all fake.
Better to be same low level as the rest chickens and dogs that adore and admire their own kind like @k1976 aka @slutty aka @AhMeng. If not suay chee like me super high class phoenix and peacock kena maligned and bullied by such chickens and dogs with their low class chicken and dog entitlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justice equality racism are all alien concept to such fake people that think they can 吃喝玩乐勾心斗角win in office and forum bullying means good life liao. At best these fake people act righteous in forum like these cry victim of racism or whatever government bully them while they ownself partake in acts of injustice to weaker vulnerable people like me with their hakka Cantonese whatever pride.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Justice equality racism are all alien concept to such fake people that think they can 吃喝玩乐勾心斗角win in office and forum bullying means good life liao. At best these fake people act righteous in forum like these cry victim of racism or whatever government bully them while they ownself partake in acts of injustice to weaker vulnerable people like me with their hakka Cantonese whatever pride.
I should put my phoenix definition here because sia suay chickens and dogs that only know 吃喝玩乐and 勾心斗角in life think 自生自灭phoenix means open leg become whore woh. Again whatever they think of others is a reflection of themselves indeed.

Post in thread 'What do you think of women that abuse other women then cry MeToo when they get abused by men?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...en-they-get-abused-by-men.347637/post-3872287

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should put my phoenix definition here because sia suay chickens and dogs that only know 吃喝玩乐and 勾心斗角in life think 自生自灭phoenix means open leg become whore woh. Again whatever they think of others is a reflection of themselves indeed.

Post in thread 'What do you think of women that abuse other women then cry MeToo when they get abused by men?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...en-they-get-abused-by-men.347637/post-3872287
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/wh...en-they-get-abused-by-men.347637/post-3872289