• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crossdresser guy cant fap to other girls xiongs, only faps to his own crossdress xiong. Samsters crossdress cum fapping experts pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY ASKS HOW DO OTHER GUYS SATISFY THEMSELVES WITH PHOTOS OF GIRLS
IMG-20230705-165301.jpg

A guy shared how his parents are pressing him to get married but he doesn’t like girls, or guys – just himself.

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

“Hi guys…no judgment please, just seeking advice.

Every time I read about how guys satisfy themselves with the photos of other women, I wonder how they can do that. I find it very difficult and for that matter, I am also single.

The only photos I satisfy myself with are my own photos, after making up and dressing up like a female. The odd part is that I’m not excited when right after dressing up. It’s only after a few days when I see my own female photos that I feel the need to satisfy myself with it.

I’ve always genuinely wondered if I am strange. My parents keep asking me to find a girlfriend and marry, but I just can’t. I’m not interested in any, and I don’t find them as attractive as myself when I’m dolled up.

Advertisements
Can anyone advise me firstly – how can I persuade my parents to stop pressing me to marry a girl, and that I can never be turned on by other women?

Secondly – I’m confused about my orientation. I’m not gay since I do not go for men. I only seem to have this self-love for myself. Someone, please help me.”

Editor’s note: Do you get nutrients via photosynthesis?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
GUY ASKS HOW DO OTHER GUYS SATISFY THEMSELVES WITH PHOTOS OF GIRLS
IMG-20230705-165301.jpg

A guy shared how his parents are pressing him to get married but he doesn’t like girls, or guys – just himself.

Advertisements

Here is the story:​

“Hi guys…no judgment please, just seeking advice.

Every time I read about how guys satisfy themselves with the photos of other women, I wonder how they can do that. I find it very difficult and for that matter, I am also single.

The only photos I satisfy myself with are my own photos, after making up and dressing up like a female. The odd part is that I’m not excited when right after dressing up. It’s only after a few days when I see my own female photos that I feel the need to satisfy myself with it.

I’ve always genuinely wondered if I am strange. My parents keep asking me to find a girlfriend and marry, but I just can’t. I’m not interested in any, and I don’t find them as attractive as myself when I’m dolled up.

Advertisements
Can anyone advise me firstly – how can I persuade my parents to stop pressing me to marry a girl, and that I can never be turned on by other women?

Secondly – I’m confused about my orientation. I’m not gay since I do not go for men. I only seem to have this self-love for myself. Someone, please help me.”

Editor’s note: Do you get nutrients via photosynthesis?
Ownself love ownself ish 自爱