• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've fallen head over heels for her!

jw5

Loyal
hi,fellas,

i know i may sound childish! But the woman I mentioned to you in my previous post. I found myself fallen for her too fast. Can't take my mind off her.
Every nite, before I go to bed, I will want to glimpse at her picture in facebook.
haven't felt this way for ages, I msg her and she told me as old friends catching up no issue but she is not attached. Oh, auntie agony, what shld I do. I like her very much.:(:p
Go for it.
As her out.
If you don't try, you may regret it for life.
But if she rejects you, accept it gracefully. Don't cry and mope about it and most importantly, don't come here and whine.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,fellas,

I know i may sound childish! But the woman I mentioned to you in my previous post. I found myself fallen for her too fast. Can't take my mind off her.
Every nite, before I go to bed, I will want to glimpse at her picture in facebook.
haven't felt this way for ages, I msg her and she told me as old friends catching up no issue but she is not attached. Oh, auntie agony, what shld I do. I like her very much.:(:p

Option Satu : Continue to glimpse at her picture in facebook every night before going to bed.

Option Dua : Ask her out and start the ball rolling.

Option Tiga: Totally forget about her and get on with life.

Potential of getting her: Option Satu is 0%, Option Dua is 50%, Option Tiga is 0%. Remember, time waits for no man. Which option you chose impacts none of us except yourself. This is your life. You decide. Good Luck!

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro krafty, dun worry abt wat other ppl say. some bros here are only joking wif u. but wat u really must do is to let her know abt your feeling towards her n try to date her lah.
if u dun try how wud u know cannot? just like buying Toto mah, if u didnt even bother to go down to d SporePools to place your bet, where got chance to win a prize?

So, just go n try ok? all d best to u. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do you care so much about what other people think?

Teach you something. Ask Ram to pose as some bad guy trying to rough her up then you go and kungfu him to save her.

It won't work. Whenever I pretend to rough up a girl, she'd giggle "hit me with your best shot, fire away!" and "do that to me one more time, once is never enough with a man like you."

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

It sounds more like lust so I doubt it has anything to do with love or romance.

When you see her and if the 1st thing that comes to your mind is 'I need to fuck her'. Then, it is just your small head controlling your big head.

I am really swept off by her! At times, I felt that she is too good for me. Her eyebrow and her nose attract me a lot. Her poise(from her photos).Oh gosh! what can i say? I better work hard on my career inorder to suit someone like her. :(:o

btw,love and romance more important to me.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, don't mean to put you down. Stop reading if you only want to see encouragement.

hi,fellas,

i know i may sound childish!

Yes you do. This is your inner self telling you that. Obviously you are still an amateur (child) when it comes to chasing women. Age is no indication of experience.

But the woman I mentioned to you in my previous post. I found myself fallen for her too fast. Can't take my mind off her.

You are falling for this woman whom you have not met for ages. Your only exposure to her is her photo in facebook.

Did she do anything to impress you? The answer is probably no.

Your going gaga over her photo is no different from a teenager oogling at some cute movie star's poster on his wall. Psychologically, this is caused by you thinking pleasant thoughts about her over and over again. Your mind keeps playing all sorts of movies with you and her inside. As it keeps looping and looping, your fondness for this woman actually grows and grows. In your case, it has snowballed out of proportion.

This is why you find yourself fallen for her when she has done absolutely NOTHING.

This is dangerous as the next time you meet her, your affections will be too intense, so will be your expections.

You will probably frighten her with your sudden intense desire for her. Imagine yourself at a class reunion, this unattractive and obese classmate whom you have not met for ages suddenly comes to you and want to be your lover.

When this woman does not reciprocate your affections, you will first be deeply disappointed and when you recover, you will most likely turn up your intensity of showing your affections to her. Such as smsing her repeatedly, sending her flowers, waiting to see her at her workplace, home, etc... All these will make her more and more frighten (or repulsed) of you.

This woman could probably sense that you are into her, but she is not that comfortable with that.

If you go meet her with your present mindset, you will crash and burn. Not only that, you will keep crashing and burning. In the end, she will have a negative impression of you and will not want anything to do with you (now at least her impression of you is neutral).

Advice to you. Don't meet her yet. Go for dating training. Don't laugh it off. Many of us men got our girlfriends/wife too easily back then that we do not have the skills to chase women properly now. This is like someone who got his driving licence 20 years ago and had not driven since and he could not even remember how he managed to pass his driving test back then! There are some articles on dating training in Sunday Times recently. Good luck!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bobby Vinton wrote "Mr. Lonely" during his service in the U.S. Army in the late 1950s where he served as a Chaplain's Assistant.

Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I have nobody for my own.
I'm so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
wish I had someone to call on the phone.

I'm a soldier, a lonely soldier,
Away from home through no wish of my own.
That's why I'm lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I wish that I could go back home.

Letters, never a letter,
I get no letters in the mail.
I've been forgotten, yeah, forgotten,
Oh how I wonder how is it I failed.

I'm a soldier, a lonely soldier,
Away from home through no wish of my own.
That's why I'm lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely,
I wish that I could go back home.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8xOMg6ca0U"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s8xOMg6ca0U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks to all! frankly, i have no confidence in courting her. If I want to pursue, it will be a long few years before I can hold her hands, that's the impression she gave me. Moreover, my exchange with her on facebook suggest that she is brainy type and probably I have to resort to some trickery or mind games to win her over. Will be very tiring.:o

Still thanks to you,bros for your intrigue comments.:smile:

Up your points...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to all! frankly, i have no confidence in courting her. If I want to pursue, it will be a long few years before I can hold her hands, that's the impression she gave me. Moreover, my exchange with her on facebook suggest that she is brainy type and probably I have to resort to some trickery or mind games to win her over. Will be very tiring.:o

Up your points...

So you must out trick a "brainy" girl? :rolleyes: You are so silly. Tell you a short cut ok? Touch her heart. :wink: You heard it here first.

Forget the trickery or dating nonsense. It's men's advice for men.

Use the line Sumiko's hubby used on her:
"So you wanna be my girl?"

If she already likes you, it's Bingo.

If she says she'll think about it, then you have some hope.

If she says no, ask her why. But this depends on her personality. Some people won't change their minds, nor have a good reason. Others have good reasons.

Hope this helps.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up your points...

Brainy girls are easier to tackle than bimbo girls

Bimbo girls only go for looks or $

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are falling for this woman whom you have not met for ages. Your only exposure to her is her photo in facebook.

Did she do anything to impress you? The answer is probably no.

This is why you find yourself fallen for her when she has done absolutely NOTHING.

This is dangerous as the next time you meet her, your affections will be too intense, so will be your expections.

You will probably frighten her with your sudden intense desire for her. Imagine yourself at a class reunion, this unattractive and obese classmate whom you have not met for ages suddenly comes to you and want to be your lover.

Funnily enough, if you guys read enough romance novels, the hero always expresses intense emotions. And oddly (to men), the women simply adore it.

Women adore passionate men. They like their heroes romantic and dashing. We aren't just talking looks here, we're talking attitude. It's in the books. Not all the romantic heroes are good looking but they are usually pretty "garang". :p

The same way men adore hot chicks. Guys like women who say "yes", because they don't like rejection, or simply like easy meat.

Actually, most times people fall in love, the other party usually didn't do anything other than being themselves. We're not talking puppy love nor crushes. We're talking about falling in love or just developing a liking.

Isn't that how we fall in love with classmates, neighbours, co-workers? No one did anything special or exciting. They just be themselves and somehow, their looks or qualities shine.

When we are in love, we feel emotions more strongly. So it's natural that we feel that our expectations about events are higher. Well isn't this because love aspires us to greater heights?

Speaking of looks, the beauty is often in the eye of the beholder. Seriously, how many of us are as good looking as Elvin Ng or Jeanette Aw? Does it mean that we all have to remain single? I find it very insulting as a plain looking person, that people are so superficial to only judge others based on looks.

Most of us plain looking people get attached and married in the end. Out of the couples we see on the streets, how many are star material? :rolleyes:

As for weight issues, well if we look carefully, there are many plumper chicks with boyfriends and skinnier chicks with none. Don't you guys notice how many skinny pretty girls walk around in groups while their plainer and chubbier sisters have boyfriends?

Please don't discriminate against fat people, both male or female. I had a ex classmate who was rejected because he was overweight but when he lost weight (20kg), he became very good looking. The girls I was always introducing to him all kicked themselves. He was a real sweetheart in personality. If I hadn't had a boyfriend at that time, I'd have dated him too.

So if the next time someone plump comes up to you, just ask the person to lose some weight for health's sake. You'd be pleasantly surprised at the gem you find. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brainy girls are easier to tackle than bimbo girls

Bimbo girls only go for looks or $

Actually there's no difference. If you know the way to a certain girl, you know the way. It's got nothing to do with her brains or lack of it.

Same for guys. If the guys like big boobs, going for a boob job will really help. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi,fellas,

i know i may sound childish! But the woman I mentioned to you in my previous post. I found myself fallen for her too fast. Can't take my mind off her.

taxi driver,

u dun sound childish. u just sound like a fucking chee hong kia:cool:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there's no difference. If you know the way to a certain girl, you know the way. It's got nothing to do with her brains or lack of it.

Same for guys. If the guys like big boobs, going for a boob job will really help. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yea.. Sometimes the girl is just looking for something. Either it's your penis size or the size of your wallet. Some may prefer honest and down to earth guys. :p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You reminded me suddenly that roughly 10 years ago when I proposed to my ex-wife, in a room at Rasa Sentosa, we danced to the slow music and I have before hand scribbled " WILL YOU MARRY ME" on my chest. She was touched and crying, and we made love:biggrin::biggrin::o

romantic hor...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You reminded me suddenly that roughly 10 years ago when I proposed to my ex-wife, in a room at Rasa Sentosa, we danced to the slow music and I have before hand scribbled " WILL YOU MARRY ME" on my chest. She was touched and crying, and we made love:biggrin::biggrin::o

romantic hor...
You talk too much lah, just bang her can? LOL

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Continued...soon after we were married, sometimes, in office, I will tease her by calling her and telling her that "DEAR, I WANT..." as in I want to make love to her,then she will sound embarrassed, very funny:o:p:biggrin:
Sometimes, you need this kind of little things to spice things up in a marriage...too bad!

huh...good old times... :smile: