• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've fallen head over heels for her!

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continued...soon after we were married, sometimes, in office, I will tease her by calling her and telling her that "DEAR, I WANT..." as in I want to make love to her,then she will sound embarrassed, very funny:o:p:biggrin:
Sometimes, you need this kind of little things to spice things up in a marriage...too bad!

huh...good old times... :smile:

How come you are divorced??

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what i gather (this thread and your famous meet up thread), you sound lonely and miss having someone around. Looking for love in the wrong places will not help. Those who are married will know that once you are married, you lose touch with a lot of friends. If the marriage ends, it feels empty, that's why a lot of people just hang on.
Anyway you can try:
1. Meeting up with people both male or female as friends, though it's easier said than done. A lot of old freinds have their own lives, so it's not easy to schedule a catch up session.
2. Try a new hobby, take up a new sport, go for cooking lessons. You meet new people without needing any excuse to meet new people, it's an automatic friend generator. Look at it this way, it's cheaper than dating agencies.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rod Stewart & Amy Belle- I Dont Want To Talk About It

I can tell by your eyes that youve probbly been cryin forever,
And the stars in the sky don't mean nothin to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, wont you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?

If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the color of my heart;
Blue for the tears, black for the nights fears.
The star in the sky don't mean nothin to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke this ol heart.

My heart, whoa, heart.

<object style="height: 344px; width: 425px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RkWs6P2IwE"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RkWs6P2IwE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></object>

How come you are divorced??

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry bro. Hope you get over it soon. I strongly exhort you to try going after that girl you mentioned that you have a fancy for.

simple minded

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo bro,

u have not met her for years, and prior to meeting her, you have all these agenda in your mind?? Just meet up, catch up and see how things develop from there... it is not as if you are 16 or 17, is it? why over analyse the situation, it is just catching up between old friends.

if she turns out to be everything you expect, fine and good;
if she also thinks that you are humourous and interesting, then brilliant;
If it turns out she is a dinosour, then still fine and good - you move on.

good luck bro, and let us know the outcome, afterall, we humans are all kapoh...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry bro. Hope you get over it soon. I strongly exhort you to try going after that girl you mentioned that you have a fancy for.

hi there

1. honest, i would recommend krafty some hardcore dvds and do with it.
2. no guts or gutless man!
3. what is his problem, bonking?