• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Iswaran kanna asked to lim kopi and anal probe by CPIB!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Iswaran's political standing hit by CPIB probe, regardless of outcome: Analysts​

Transport Minister S Iswaran has been placed on a leave of absence until the CPIB investigation is completed.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say that global warming is in some ways a good thing.
More and more icebergs are showing up exposed!
Now there is another angle to this.
How long has LHL known about this and sat on it before he gave cpib the green light to investigate?
The timelines on this is important.
It's possible he only gave the green light after the Ridout saga.
Did Iswaran blow the whistle on Ridout?
The timing being too close is too coincidental.

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say that global warming is in some ways a good thing.
More and more icebergs are showing up exposed!
Now there is another angle to this.
How long has LHL known about this and sat on it before he gave cpib the green light to investigate?
The timelines on this is important.
It's possible he only gave the green light after the Ridout saga.
Did Iswaran blow the whistle on Ridout?
The timing being too close is too coincidental.
Timing too close after temasek 7b loss news.

Many people say heng ah

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he throw letter the next erection? Than ah Bock gang might have a shot at West coast....n how come ah nehs Soo susceptible to corruption? First black snake, than the man with the woman's name and now this. If pinky loose 3 ah nehs in one go... actually it's 4 ah nehs because tartman got promoted....means no loyal ah neh left...pinky will b Soo sad..but I suspect ..the snake n the 302 will stay.. pinky won't let them go....so it's up to singkies to vote them out
In the olden days, like teh, kamikaze.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must have got carried away with mingling with the big wigs and the stars during F1. With OBS, I bet u women (even men ) are involved. He has got that sex starved dirty old man look who like to fuck arses. How much did he get paid under the table to extend F1??
My speculation is he makan black money in mother yeendia.

No minister would be dumb enough to do funny business in Sinkieland. Of course, I might be proven wrong