• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Iswaran kanna asked to lim kopi and anal probe by CPIB!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought PAP said that we have to pay ministers millions so that they will not be corrupted. So what happened? Million dollars pay not enough? Want billions?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh no...the only ah neh left standing is Indranee...n ah nehs population is the smallest in percentage n number and in cabinet representation they are the 2nd largest after the cinas.. singkieland is truely fucked
This one don't play play,very fierce. Wait she throw her bra on the floor and demand an apology from the opposition MP.:roflmao:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one don't play play,very fierce. Wait she throw her bra on the floor and demand an apology from the opposition MP.:roflmao:

Like this ?

4c9fc2934da34ac68a9b348ed38aee84.jpeg

6nbvyYNRDLnbCPqeDtQd478FHB-9zGXEmHXceph13Ho

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without concrete evidence against a full cabinet minister, Cpib won't launch an investigation against ahneh.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know he always ride big black cars, usually riding black cars dun want to let people know what he is doing inside.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now See isawaran holding any ba bing of pinky . If don't have then he cham liao.
If I'm 1 of pinky dog I will try my best to hold some ba bing as 1 day I will need it to protect myself.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now See isawaran holding any ba bing of pinky . If don't have then he cham liao.
If I'm 1 of pinky dog I will try my best to hold some ba bing as 1 day I will need it to protect myself.
More like the other around. If I were the leader, I would make sure you have ba bing in my hands.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought PAP said that we have to pay ministers millions so that they will not be corrupted. So what happened? Million dollars pay not enough? Want billions?

If you have to pay them to not be corrupted, it already proves that they are corrupted or at least potentially corruptible. :rolleyes:

Too many daft Sinkies read those stupid memoirs and cling onto every word as gospel truth or profound wisdom. :roflmao:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One Indranee is equivalent to two Nehs. So even if we lose one Neh, can still breakeven.
Tat means ah nehs are over represented in cabinet N the civil service...with Ah nehs dominating the gahmen and a Fuckeins majority population...ah nehs have become the next fuckkas in singkieland...no wonder life for the man on the street just got worst

Last edited: