• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is not possible to have good opposition in Singapore. So Embrace the PAP!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at our HK14K POST 69 :smile:

Waa bring out mother....It just shows that PAP Supporter like HK14K love Derogatory Words.

Good that sammyboy readers know you are just A CUNT....Or much worse than a cunt ? HA HA HA HA HA HA :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:So all those vulgarities in your post #62 you mean is a greeting for your mum???

So what if i brought out your mum??? Not happy???

By the way, your mother also borned you with a cheap mouth... If PAP supporters love Derogatory Words, your vulgarities in post #62 means what??? A greeting to your mum???

Please dun slapped your own Cheap Mouth... It really allows me to widen my horizon on SG opposition parties supporters in this forum when ppl like u only shows one thing... NO ACTION TALK ONLY!!!

It's wise of you to know that your mum has a smelly cunt or worse than it!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha..... Ha Ha Ha Ha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us not confuse our support for a party to equating that the other party is "not good enough". Even on a different side, I don't deny that the PAP cannot qualify as "not good enough". At the end of the day, they are all human beings and none of them has "san tou liu bi".

I don't care what LKY says. If he thinks it the failure of the opposition not to unite, I can also spin that the existence of many opposition parties shows the failure of the PAP to unite the country. The WP, SDP and NSP believe it can achieve by its own merits, so I will take them by their own merits and not mix them up with fashion terrorists like Zeng Guoyuan.

Like you say, we're all humans... How can you be so sure that when the current opposition be it WP, SDP comes in to admin the nation, all the current will be solved???

Please dun used the word, TRY or LET THEM TRY....

SG is not on a building process but rather a maintaining process... A tiny nation like SG can't afford to try!!!

By the way, do you know why in almost every country the govt sides on the rich??? Becoz richman and those from overseas are those that the govt are afraid of becoz their words draw crowds...

PAP is very concern on overseas voting even though it only stands for very minor percentage... And those rich man in SG are the ones PAP more concern with becoz their words carries volume... Many rich man belongs to those TeoChew Association, Ngee Ann GongXi n etc are the govt priority target n not those who sit at the coffeeshop to curse n swear just like many cowards doing it here in the forum...

The govt will listen to those association, gongsi, overseas Singaporeans more than any normal Singaporeans out there... And the truth here is all this associations, gong si n overseas Singaporeans are still supporting the PAP...

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din know I am 'ministerial calibre' till now.
Thanks for the compliment.

You're not minister calibre but just trying to ACT N PRETEND to be one....

And you're just DREAMING of being a minister which is why i called you "Wannabe Minister"... Do you understand the word Wannabe??? LOL....

By the way if an insult means compliment to you, i say GOOD LUCK to your mother... Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're not minister calibre but just trying to ACT N PRETEND to be one....

And you're just DREAMING of being a minister which is why i called you "Wannabe Minister"... Do you understand the word Wannabe??? LOL....

By the way if an insult means compliment to you, i say GOOD LUCK to your mother... Ha Ha Ha Ha...

What is minister calibre? Steal toothpicks or use resources to do the opposition in while neglecting the haze and dengue problems? Our ministers suck but that is forgiveable as most politicians suck. But they can't be forgiven for demanding million dollar salaries when they suck!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like you say, we're all humans... How can you be so sure that when the current opposition be it WP, SDP comes in to admin the nation, all the current will be solved???

How do you know they won't do a better job? Look at the WP wards ...the residents are happy ...fees are not increased, yet services are better ...those who are overdue in their payments are given help to pay, not slapped with legal threats.

SG is not on a building process but rather a maintaining process... A tiny nation like SG can't afford to try!!!
Stop the bs of sinkapore is so delicate and can't do this or that ...those are pure excuses.
We are almost been swamped by foreigners and you say we are in a 'maintaining' process ...what lah?
What are we maintaining - the $1700 median pay? The degradation of our infrastructure?

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is minister calibre? Steal toothpicks or use resources to do the opposition in while neglecting the haze and dengue problems? Our ministers suck but that is forgiveable as most politicians suck. But they can't be forgiven for demanding million dollar salaries when they suck!

Like what i mentioned earlier n all this while. You people are just jealous becoz a minister are highly paid...

If you're the one sitting on a minister seat, will you still claimed that you're highly paid???

It's just like China, i told my frienz, it's OK if the govt wanna corrupts as long as things are done....

You mean all those recognition from overseas leaders are something that can be bought by money??? You think other nations leaders are as blind as you??? Those leader can't compare a 50 years back SG n the current SG???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know they won't do a better job? Look at the WP wards ...the residents are happy ...fees are not increased, yet services are better ...those who are overdue in their payments are given help to pay, not slapped with legal threats.

Stop the bs of sinkapore is so delicate and can't do this or that ...those are pure excuses.
We are almost been swamped by foreigners and you say we are in a 'maintaining' process ...what lah?
What are we maintaining - the $1700 median pay? The degradation of our infrastructure?

So in your words you mean becoz WP only won an Aljunied GRC, there's no complain means that the resident are happy... Those ward under the PAP care when ppl are not complaining means they are not happy but stupid just becoz they voted for PAP???

You claimed service better, name me please... I can also quote you a real life example on PAP ward HDB branch services.. When i moved in to my new HDB flat, after the contractor took off the planks in the lift, it left many stains on the inside the lift n when i wrote in an email, HDB branch straight away sent their guys second day to rectify n clean up the lift... My ward for all this years is not being contested by any opposition, pure walk-over!!!

Ain't the blaming of govt on everything is pure lame excuses as well???

Swamped by foreigners??? You mean your roots of origin is from SG??? Where does your fore-father comes from??? The govt is just using the policy in the past of having immigrants to SG n sink in their roots here due to the low birth rate you mean is a wrong move???

Why dun you ask yourself when your fore-father make the trip from China to SG, is he being considered an Ah Tiong in SG??? What if your grand or fore-father are not being welcome in the past??? Without your grandparents making the move from China to SG, can you still be so arrogant here giving names to foreigners like Ah Tiongs n Ah Nehs... Ain't your roots from China as well...

Salary... If your boss dun increase yr pay you blamed the govt??? If you're the boss, would you like to have a high remuneration cost or a low one... Please use your brains to think before even commenting!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I use the term to bait the fucktard and as expected dunbfuck went for it and swallowed hook line and sinker.
You beat me to the follow up question....
Now can't answer and sidestep by saying jealousy over salaries, recognition from overseas blah blah blah...
This moron is even worse than kopisai....pap IBs you outdid yourselves....

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with the opposition in Singapore is this - they are no good when they speak up and they are no good when they don't speak up.

In other words, they are just no good!

The PAP and Straits Times have been very kind to point out the problems with various opposition parties/members so they can reflect on their weaknesses and improve themselves.

The way I see it the main problem with opposition parties is that they exist and that troubles our govt. For a govt as good as the PAP, it is not necessary to have opposition parties around to offer alternative ideas - the PAP itself is capable of generating the full spectrum of ideas and selecting what is best for Singaporeans.

Why does Singapore need opposition parties? There is really no need when our elections are meant to show support for estate upgrading. Since the opposition cannot offer any form of upgrading, there is really no need for them to run.

Singaporeans are lucky to have a newspaper, The Straits Times, that frequently remind us that the opposition is full of flaws, weaknesses, and are devoid of good ideas.

This prevents us from being seduced by the opposition when all we need can be provided by the PAP govt.

As a responsible citizen, I too will do my part to warn Singaporeans about the opposition.

F9 for understanding of poltics

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to see bro Tanwahp and HK14K engaging in constructive argument with each other despite both your different political stance.

Upz both ur points.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use the term to bait the fucktard and as expected dunbfuck went for it and swallowed hook line and sinker.
Now can't answer and sidestep by saying jealousy over salaries, recognition from overseas blah blah blah...

narong pls lah don't bedek bedek okay
caught with your pants down and your prick limp
don't try to wriggle out of your own stupidity
pls don't compare kopisai with anybody here
and don't insult the intelligence of forummers here
kopisai can be your punching bag
but you kill yourself when you take on others
simply because you are the gongest here in sbf!!!

have a nice Wednesday..i am going to Malacca today for my makan besar!!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY bastardised and transmogrified organs of a country to become his personal knuckleduster to destroy all who spoke and stand against him, only that fuckturds and their kinds will say it is not possible to get good oppo and therefore go for PAP.

It is like telling a girl after a gang rape that since her hymen gone, she might as well become a fucking prostitute to make some money to give to her rapist

I look forward together with all singaporeans to the smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY going under the demons and ghouls
We all then have our yum sengs

Followed by another rounds of yum sengs when the hooting start

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is solving all problems your criteria for voting? Not me. Else, people should not vote for PAP too.

Please dun used the word, TRY or LET THEM TRY....

If you are against trying, you should be diametrically opposed to PAP's renewal, since many of the new ministers are trying too.

By the way, do you know why in almost every country the govt sides on the rich??? Becoz richman and those from overseas are those that the govt are afraid of becoz their words draw crowds...

PAP is very concern on overseas voting even though it only stands for very minor percentage... And those rich man in SG are the ones PAP more concern with becoz their words carries volume... Many rich man belongs to those TeoChew Association, Ngee Ann GongXi n etc are the govt priority target n not those who sit at the coffeeshop to curse n swear just like many cowards doing it here in the forum...

The govt will listen to those association, gongsi, overseas Singaporeans more than any normal Singaporeans out there... And the truth here is all this associations, gong si n overseas Singaporeans are still supporting the PAP...

You are entitled to your opinions. To those who think PAP can ignore certain sectors, let them try.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Escher, you are a man of knowledge and an intellectual person
why don't you discard that smear of yours slogan and participate actively
and usefully ? that will improve your status as a valued forummer here..

of course you can fuck kopisai lah...he is useless and idiotic...but for you,as one of the great intellectuals here,
you should use your intellect and intelligence to contribute and to enlighten like Asterix and Laksaboy..

don't waste your time - floating around with your turds and putting your head below that toilet bowl and spouting the same
smear on the sole of dirty feet on the face thingie - getting tiresome. maybe you can try something new - like Lord Of The Circus ???

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be blind,retarded and twisted
all the vulgarities and mother father expletivies flying around
by the ccccbye gang members are not derogatory to you...what a bloody fakey!!!

Same goes to you....Pot calling the kettle BLACK....

Thanks for the compliment...However i do not entertain MORON like you.... :biggrin:

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK14K .....Hey PAP PRO DOG :biggrin:

You forgot to mention your father has a puny cock....OR even far worse....DICKLESS....Muahahahahahahah :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well you did told me that you mum pussy is as smelly as rubbish dump....You forgot ? Yeah your mum has been a prostitute at Geylang BEFORE You was Born !

Fantastic ! Got a NICE family :wink:

LOL :biggrin:[/COLOR]

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The govt will listen to those association, gongsi, overseas Singaporeans

Listen to how i FUCK Your Old Smelly Dirty Mother okay ? And you got to look how your lovely mum fuck other men at Geylang....

And not to forget your father a gigolo hanging around at desker road...changi village daily !

HA HA HA HA HA HA :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

So when your challenge is being accepted but you yourself can't response to it, you change your word to baiting???

If your mum have born you with brainz n ballz, would you be doing all this coward act in a forum trying to prove yourself when your Coconut Head actually knew nothing???

It was you who PRETENDED to know so much about luxury watches but when i ask you even the simplest of question on the code of watches you can't answered let alone the movement n calibre of watches...

It was you who wanted to challenge me to the knowledge of cars, yachts n so on n when i accepted yr challenge AGAIN, you claimed that I'm driving a GTR-32 trying to PRETEND that you know me so well when the fact i'm not driving a 32...

Any sensible person (when you claim you're one) knew that even MFA steps out to rectify the haze problem n the MOH puts the dengue problem under control.... If one wanna live in a country that is free of problem n natural disaster, then i think he or she or Cowards like u should be going to the after world coz even Switzerland can't provide you with such environment...

Sarong Wayang you are worst than a Moron, it's too polite to even brand you as a retarded... Coz whatever you say can be easily rebutted by me or the challenge accepted by me but alas your mum just born you purely with no BALLZ....

I think it's time for you to blamed LKY n PAP that your mum born you not only with an inferior complex but as a Coward as well... You should blamed the govt for this!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...