• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is not possible to have good opposition in Singapore. So Embrace the PAP!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it contradicting when so many anti-PAPs here claimed that minister are so well-paid but yet those who have a chance shun from it???

Smart ones don't want to have anything to do with the kind of politics practised here. Those who are there now are not there because of talents.

People make sacrifices to participate in politics, but in sinkapore, the sacrifice is onerous, in fact deterring, if you seek to challenge the PAP. But if you are a PAP politician, no sacrifice needed. In fact, you come out of it richer many folds.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smart ones don't want to have anything to do with the kind of politics practised here. Those who are there now are not there because of talents.

People make sacrifices to participate in politics, but in sinkapore, the sacrifice is onerous, in fact deterring, if you seek to challenge the PAP. But if you are a PAP politician, no sacrifice needed. In fact, you come out of it richer many folds.

Which is why i say is contradicting when being a minister can make one rich n yet people are shunning from it???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which is why i say is contradicting when being a minister can make one rich n yet people are shunning from it???

Getting rich is not the be all and end all....of course a poor greedy mammon worshiping moron like youself won't understand this.
You probably prostitute your own mother for a few extra bucks.

Those who shun it are those who still know what is shame.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't it contradicting when so many anti-PAPs here claimed that minister are so well-paid but yet those who have a chance shun from it???

No. If we disagree that ministers should not be highly paid and yet take it up ourselves, that is contradictory.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is the contradicting point here... If we want checks, we need a voice but at the same time it may affect other issues...

This is an old adage argument used by many who justify supporting the PAP. It is the assumption that you can only have the PAP in all seats, or the WP in all seats.

Nobody has said that. PAP, WP and other parties can always have a good mix of seats. That doesn't mean you can't have a PAP government or XXX party government.

In the absence of a good mix, we can always continue to vote in a way to achieve a good mix. Until that happens, we can talk about which party or candidate between 2 or 3 is good.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly, the PAPzis have fooled 60% of us into believing that it's PAPzi or not PAPzi; all opposition or no opposition (a contradiction, of course); and lately WP or no WP.

This is an old adage argument used by many who justify supporting the PAP. It is the assumption that you can only have the PAP in all seats, or the WP in all seats.

Nobody has said that. PAP, WP and other parties can always have a good mix of seats. That doesn't mean you can't have a PAP government or XXX party government.

In the absence of a good mix, we can always continue to vote in a way to achieve a good mix. Until that happens, we can talk about which party or candidate between 2 or 3 is good.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
that's one reason why i advocate a coalition government. look at the Swiss Standards of governance :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
You agreed ? Oh i see you love to suck my cock....Is my LAN JIAO so nice taste ? :biggrin:

So sorry... I think the only one in this world that will taste your stinking banana is your mother!!!

Maybe you should intro your mum to me n i shall ask her about the taste n i presumed your mother will say her son's banana is too small for others but u just like to take it out n show off to cover your own inferior complex.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who shun it are those who still know what is shame.

Oh... If you Sarong Coward knows what is a shame, you wouldn't be trying to prove yourself that you've seen an "ELEPHANT PEE" before or a "SNAKE SWIMMING BEFORE" but in actual fact when you're being rebutted n you can't answer, you just try to change a topic n side-step it off....

This is what i called by SHAMING YOUR PARENTS!!!

Also, if you're those that bring fame to yourself n your family... You wouldn't just be a COWARD hiding everyday behind a computer to curse n swear at the govt n ministers when the access to meet our ministers are so easy....

So dun publicized your mother's career in Geylang street anymore, it'll do you no favour rather than just shaming yourself by showing other's that your mum borned you without BALLZ that's why you're showing out all your coward's act....

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. If we disagree that ministers should not be highly paid and yet take it up ourselves, that is contradictory.

You'll be surprised that there's many "wannabe ministers" in this forum if you have read the post they have made.....

Coward Sarong is just purely one of them....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have read my post 3 months back, i've mentioned before that I've no problem that someone or another party takes over the PAP to admin the nation...

But the current crops of opposition are not just good enough.... Do you know why the oppositions can't win it since the 80s??? Becoz LKY knew that all the opposition wanna be the snake head... How to fight when they can't even unite themselves...

LowLifeBoyKopiUncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at our HK14K POST 69 :smile:

Waa bring out mother....It just shows that PAP Supporter like HK14K love Derogatory Words.

Good that sammyboy readers know you are just A CUNT....Or much worse than a cunt ? HA HA HA HA HA HA :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have read my post 3 months back, i've mentioned before that I've no problem that someone or another party takes over the PAP to admin the nation...

But the current crops of opposition are not just good enough.... Do you know why the oppositions can't win it since the 80s??? Becoz LKY knew that all the opposition wanna be the snake head... How to fight when they can't even unite themselves...

Let us not confuse our support for a party to equating that the other party is "not good enough". Even on a different side, I don't deny that the PAP cannot qualify as "not good enough". At the end of the day, they are all human beings and none of them has "san tou liu bi".

I don't care what LKY says. If he thinks it the failure of the opposition not to unite, I can also spin that the existence of many opposition parties shows the failure of the PAP to unite the country. The WP, SDP and NSP believe it can achieve by its own merits, so I will take them by their own merits and not mix them up with fashion terrorists like Zeng Guoyuan.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with the opposition in Singapore is this - they are no good when they speak up and they are no good when they don't speak up.

In other words, they are just no good!

The PAP and Straits Times have been very kind to point out the problems with various opposition parties/members so they can reflect on their weaknesses and improve themselves.

The way I see it the main problem with opposition parties is that they exist and that troubles our govt. For a govt as good as the PAP, it is not necessary to have opposition parties around to offer alternative ideas - the PAP itself is capable of generating the full spectrum of ideas and selecting what is best for Singaporeans.

Why does Singapore need opposition parties? There is really no need when our elections are meant to show support for estate upgrading. Since the opposition cannot offer any form of upgrading, there is really no need for them to run.

Singaporeans are lucky to have a newspaper, The Straits Times, that frequently remind us that the opposition is full of flaws, weaknesses, and are devoid of good ideas.

This prevents us from being seduced by the opposition when all we need can be provided by the PAP govt.

As a responsible citizen, I too will do my part to warn Singaporeans about the opposition.

what a bag of gibberish....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You'll be surprised that there's many "wannabe ministers" in this forum if you have read the post they have made.....

Coward Sarong is just purely one of them....

I din know I am 'ministerial calibre' till now.
Thanks for the compliment.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why don't we stick to our discussion instead of hurling vulgarities at each other?

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at our HK14K POST 69 :smile:

Waa bring out mother....It just shows that PAP Supporter like HK14K love Derogatory Words.

Good that sammyboy readers know you are just A CUNT....Or much worse than a cunt ? HA HA HA HA HA HA :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

you must be blind,retarded and twisted
all the vulgarities and mother father expletivies flying around
by the ccccbye gang members are not derogatory to you...what a bloody fakey!!!