• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is not possible to have good opposition in Singapore. So Embrace the PAP!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Water is only useful for those who know how to harness it for the better. Same goes with democracy.

Singaporeans wouldn't have a clue how to handle democracy. Hell they couldn't even put it to good use in this little forum.

Singaporeans need to be Unsinkified first
Will take quite a long time to materialise
Actually we did know how to make democracy work
For otherwise David Marshall wouldn't be Chief Minister
Imagine a Sephardic Jew as leader of a Chinese island?
But a lot of brainwashing occurred after Old Fart took over
And as they say the rest is HIS STORY

Check out this link:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...nkification-needed-for-LEEgime-change-to-last

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP is just another political party. Without the PAP party the government aka civil servants are still there to provide police, army, hospitals, cleaners and so on.

No one is indispensable 船到桥头 自然直....

No one has heard from LKY for some time & yet live goes on in Spore. Same thing goes for many of the other PAP MPs e.g. GCT, the bald headed guy, our president, .... All of them are MIA
On the other hand many problems Sporeans are facing can be traced to the PAP policies.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Agreed. Look at WP wards, rotting slowly till 2016.

just did a check with my kawan kawan around the neighborhood. things are going well and not rotting as you mentioned. i'll check with them again when next GE akan datang, but as of now, all seem happy to have voted the PAP out of here :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
first and foremost, ask ourselves this question:

DOES THE PAP IN THE FIRST PLACE PLAY FAIRLY AND SPORTINGLY?

they smear the reptuation of opps with their slightest goofups while on the other hand when the pap goofs big time - mas selamat's great escape, flooding of orchard rd, the overspending of YOG, the dwindling population and so many many more , they just smugly brush it off as a honest mistake and let's move on.

so how could there ever be a good opp? it shall be smeared in no time by the pap.

surprisingly, lee kuan yew once praised goh meng seng as a good prospective politician wannabe....and look what happen to him? he was smeared by the opps instead.

this how wacky the whole political landscape here can be. it's just a comedy!

PoLeetic see picture attached"

PAP similar

Politic.jpg

From the top view PAP leaders look down there's full of shit below,

From the Peasants point of View Look above, Full of Assholes!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one has heard from LKY for some time & yet live goes on in Spore. Same thing goes for many of the other PAP MPs e.g. GCT, the bald headed guy, our president, .... All of them are MIA
On the other hand many problems Sporeans are facing can be traced to the PAP policies.

Yeah lor Spore has been on auto pilot, only when problems surfaced - like flooding, overcrowding - then the government start looking into it. No difference from third world government.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore can only have good opposition if USA, EU, japan speak out and take action against PAP, until they do, there are no chance for opposition. That is why it is laughable when i read, that only if they win the next election bullshit, they are so dumb, they do not realise the war is not here but in washington, brussel, strasbourg and tokyo.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore can only have good opposition if USA, EU, japan speak out and take action against PAP, until they do, there are no chance for opposition. That is why it is laughable when i read, that only if they win the next election bullshit, they are so dumb, they do not realise the war is not here but in washington, brussel, strasbourg and tokyo.

brilliant theory! i up you double points!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Opposition is a dirt English word in politic. Alternative party is the right choice for people to elect how the country shd run.

PAP is just another political party. Without the PAP party the government aka civil servants are still there to provide police, army, hospitals, cleaners and so on.

No one is indispensable 船到桥头 自然直

Get rid of PAP and you will taste the freedom of free speech, free press and heaven will open up to you.

So maybe can i ask which "Alternative Govt" that you claimed has build a reputation of a SAFE SG???

Which govt or party was the one that build the reputation of a good medical be it hardware or software for SG??? Worker's Party or SDP???

You mean after all the work that someone has done, you're saying that alternative party should come in n take over from the pioneer govt to claim the credit???

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indulge TS's fantasies for a while...

Even if opposition/alternative no good....they aren't out to harm the country and its citizens like the PAP.

Pap is the poison that needs to be rid of first and foremost....even if current opposition is not a strong enough medicine to cure sinkieland....we need to stop taking poison so that the wound can get a chance to start healing.

Indeed ppl like u lives in fantasy.... Now calling for 2016, when 2016 the PAP still wins, fools like u will again scream for another 5 years say 2021... Never ending!!!

If PAP is the poison, you mean WP or SDP is the antidote??? Singaporeans are not blind, if they were the antidote, they should have topple PAP say in the early 90s already!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
every country has their own problem and for tiny dot island who cares really.

LKY is nobody on the world map. And only if the ship route is blocked maybe somebody may kaypoh or kpkb blocking their shipments.

Only need a small crack inside PAP and it is done deal And PAP will crack wide open and collapse.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
every country has their own problem and for tiny dot island who cares really.

LKY is nobody on the world map. And only if the ship route is blocked maybe somebody may kaypoh or kpkb blocking their shipments.

Only need a small crack inside PAP and it is done deal And PAP will crack wide open and collapse.

waul lau brilliant brilliant..up you!!!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Leetahbar,

I beg your pardon! I don't quite remember LKY "praising" me lah! If that happens, I really worry!

Goh Meng Seng

first and foremost, ask ourselves this question:

DOES THE PAP IN THE FIRST PLACE PLAY FAIRLY AND SPORTINGLY?

they smear the reptuation of opps with their slightest goofups while on the other hand when the pap goofs big time - mas selamat's great escape, flooding of orchard rd, the overspending of YOG, the dwindling population and so many many more , they just smugly brush it off as a honest mistake and let's move on.

so how could there ever be a good opp? it shall be smeared in no time by the pap.

surprisingly, lee kuan yew once praised goh meng seng as a good prospective politician wannabe....and look what happen to him? he was smeared by the opps instead.

this how wacky the whole political landscape here can be. it's just a comedy!