• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It came to my attention that someone here have several clones

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what a big yawn man.
3. seeing stars going through each reply and response.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

Ok, ok, i am cumming out of my pink gay closet.
Besides Forvendet, i am another clone of the Handsome one, Ramseth.
Kaypoh King JW5 can 100% confirm that.:rolleyes:

Hi Wayne, standing by for football season to start, eh. Then we'll raid the sports section for goals again. Forvendet is also a football fan. There're three clones in our team now. Any more want to join? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi Wayne, standing by for football season to start, eh. Then we'll raid the sports section for goals again. Forvendet is also a football fan. There're three clones in our team now. Any more want to join? :biggrin:

Hi, can I join? This season's EPL will be a tightly fought contest between Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City. How about starting a EPL Championship prediction at the sports section?

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi, can I join? This season's EPL will be a tightly fought contest between Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City. How about starting a EPL Championship prediction at the sports section?

Don't worry ,"Mini LKY" Singveld will be starting it very soon
after he drives away all my favourite clones.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

:eek: Oh shit! Brother Ramseth just got me into trouble! He diverted from the main topic of CLONES to FOOTBALL and I had became a participant in the topic :(

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eh vigilante, come let me help you so that you don't practice double standard. :biggrin:

kaixin1
Kaixin2
Ng F-Jay
AssGeePolyTicksDotCom
FUCK SDP
3WhiteTiger
WayangPartyEatShit
zeroo
Snake Tracker
Ng Wee Seng
BusNo69
Huat Chai
misbob
cheepshootjuan
God Meng Seng
Mr Perfect
roxygurly
DASHUANGXI

SamuelStalin
StonebridgeLeaner
DearestGodlikeWarlord
AncientPieceofPaper
Received_by_Kings

tiulehloudau
tiulehloumoh
tiulehloumohkohai
Tiulehloumohkorhai
tiuroyston46asshole
tiukaulehloumoh
tiukaurlehloumoh
tiuleimuimui
tiuroyston46asshole

LoserKiller
loudhailer
shunquan

mudskipper
lancheowman
lnchwmn_only
lnchwmn_rules
lnchwmn4

Papititis
dingdongbells
keyboard_hero
Armchair Cridicks
Walter Fock
O$P$!
Spy vs Spy

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unfortunately he has not, after i found out his weakness. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure, you're in. Now our team has four clones. I'll be pre-season caretaker manager for the moment since our regular manager Equalisation still hasn't gotten over celebrating Uruguay winning the recent Copa America. He's still gulping down Chivas every day and night. Hope he sobers up when the season starts. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, singveld become an OA vigilante, LOL

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's hungry for powers and want to try out his new power :wink:
One of his nick he mentioned is my clone, LOL, how ahh? should I expose that nick? hahaha, i open that nick just to irrtates all the samsters here, you all will laugh like fuck if you guys know that nick is, hahahaha

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of his nick he mentioned is my clone, LOL, how ahh? should I expose that nick? hahaha, i open that nick just to irrtates all the samsters here, you all will laugh like fuck if you guys know that nick is, hahahaha

Haha....just dun say is Tonychat the cheebye kia. Cos at the end of the day, i think u won't be laughing.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha....just dun say is Tonychat the cheebye kia. Cos at the end of the day, i think u won't be laughing.
Cannot lah, I no fetish for ladyboy, LOL.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sikali ..alamaking is sam clone ...then he got the last laugh :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's hungry for powers and want to try out his new power :wink:

what? that is no reason enough, so i wait in mod folder and wait for him to bring my reputation points to -999, like several of his clones. He came into mod folder to threaten me, i am just defend myself by taking out his clones. It is a case of self defends, written in law of all countries. Something you do not understand, because he did not threaten you.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what? that is no reason enough, so i wait in mod folder and wait for him to bring my reputation points to -999, like several of his clones. He came into mod folder to threaten me, i am just defend myself by taking out his clones. It is a case of self defends, written in law of all countries. Something you do not understand, because he did not threaten you.

You are damn funny and clueless. How is getting a user's rep. points to -999 possible when according to you i only have 100+ clones? Only Leongsam can do that. You will also see -999 nicks over at the sex forum. There is also a FAQ explaining all that.

Very good at fabricating stories. attack/threaten you? If that is the case then all the more u shouldn't have deleted away the evidence. All youtalkcock posted was some advice and criticism which you couldn't take it positively. :biggrin:

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

im sorry if i dont understand ...yes he does not threaten me . which mean you are after him because your life is at stake and not because of this forum . its just your personal gains to ban him . remember your role is in the mod folder and not in the original coffeeshop . if you cross the line means you are abusing your powers ...

can he do you any harm in the mod folder ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

im sorry if i dont understand ...yes he does not threaten me . which mean you are after him because your life is at stake and not because of this forum . its just your personal gains to ban him . remember your role is in the mod folder and not in the original coffeeshop . if you cross the line means you are abusing your powers ...

can he do you any harm in the mod folder ?

Based on your theory, does it mean that if a policeman has been robbed, he should keep quiet? If he arrest the robber, he is abusing his powers? Wouldn't the arrest be a deterrent to the robber to commit further robberies?

Please advise :smile: