• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It came to my attention that someone here have several clones

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It came to my attention that someone here have several clones, which he uses to boost his reputation, so that he can give infraction and to reduce other forummers reputation as he likes.

From a rough estimate, this person have more than 20 clones, maybe even more.

In the past, sammyboy have ignore this infestation of clones, but have no fear, i am here to rid the forum of the pests. I will leave one so that his freedom of speech will not violated.

Please discuss and share how many clones does he have, if you listed it here, we can vote on what to do.

Why he can have so many clones and hide among them during discussion. We do not have so many clones, why he can be special.

God know how many clones he has, but my holiday is coming up, with your help, i will smoke them out and ban them,

so far, the list goes like this

Kanetsugu Naoe
youtalkcock ( we should keep this as his main nick so his freedom of speech will not be violated)
Okuni
Jabba the hut

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It came to my attention that someone here have several clones, which he uses to boost his reputation, so that he can give infraction and to reduce other forummers reputation as he likes.

From a rough estimate, this person have more than 20 clones, maybe even more.

In the past, sammyboy have ignore this infestation of clones, but have no fear, i am here to rid the forum of the pests. I will leave one so that his freedom of speech will not violated.

Please discuss and share how many clones does he have, if you listed it here, we can vote on what to do.

Why he can have so many clones and hide among them during discussion. We do not have so many clones, why he can be special.

God know how many clones he has, but my holiday is coming up, with your help, i will smoke them out and ban them,

so far, the list goes like this

Kanetsugu Naoe
youtalkcock ( we should keep this as his main nick so his freedom of speech will not be violated)
Okuni
Jabba the hut

Wait a minute, i thought your moderator job is confined within the limits of the new folder and not throughout the spectrum of this forum?

B

boba fett

Oh now then you are complaining about clones huh? Funny but i don't see u complaining when you are receiving points from these clones? Why is it so :biggrin:

Almost everyone here has clone accounts. So are u also going to delete this post and ban me too? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam please check the reputation activity log of singveld. The very same asshole receiving rept. points in exchange previously is now complaining about them. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut
bobba fett

everyone have clone, but not to your extend and scale, have you no shame. you have so many clone for what? You came to clean zone to taunt me, i just delete the post in clean zone, and you threaten to use your unknown number of clones to affect my reputation, i am just defending myself against a bully like you.

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam please check the reputation activity log of singveld. The very same asshole receiving rept. points in exchange previously is now complaining about them. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can one person have so many clones?

Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut
bobba fett
cheesePie

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro...so many chinese word ..i only know horse , heart , road , ppl ...can you kindly please explain the meaning ..thanks .

Taken from Wikipedia

A Chinese idiom involving and inspired by Sima Zhao is one that states, "Everyone on the street knows what's in Sima Zhao's mind." (司馬昭之心, 路人皆知) meaning that a person's supposed hidden intention (in this case, usurping the throne) is so well known that it is not really hidden any more. It came from a quote by Cao Mao, fourth emperor of Cao Wei, who launched an unsuccessful uprising against Sima Zhao to try to take back imperial power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sima_Zhao

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some forums are very strict with socket puppets and clones. Clones kills a forum. Even I introduced my friends to visit this forum, they told me they left. Too much cloak and dagger stuff.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
follow LKY style mah ...everything also must control ? :wink:

This is forum not parliament or government. Follow my style is the best. If you don't like it, just ignore it. If you like it or want to reply to it, just post it. Simple as that.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some forums are very strict with socket puppets and clones. Clones kills a forum. Even I introduced my friends to visit this forum, they told me they left. Too much cloak and dagger stuff.

True, must kill clones, must kill clones. Everyone that feel that this person numerous clones, 20-30 or more, is gross injustice to fair play of sammyboy forum, voice your opinion here.

No one want to carry out the hangman job, i will go to hell, i will rid the forum of this infestation of clones, and bring you fair play and peace to the forum.

and please help to identify this clones, it is so much that it is not a one man job. I need your help and voice too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taken from Wikipedia

A Chinese idiom involving and inspired by Sima Zhao is one that states, "Everyone on the street knows what's in Sima Zhao's mind." (司馬昭之心, 路人皆知) meaning that a person's supposed hidden intention (in this case, usurping the throne) is so well known that it is not really hidden any more. It came from a quote by Cao Mao, fourth emperor of Cao Wei, who launched an unsuccessful uprising against Sima Zhao to try to take back imperial power.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sima_Zhao

thank bro , for your clear explaination ..today i learn a new chinese word .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is forum not parliament or government. Follow my style is the best. If you don't like it, just ignore it. If you like it or want to reply to it, just post it. Simple as that.

thats why you cannot become moderator :wink: only can stay handsome . :wink:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True, must kill clones, must kill clones.

What? This person only has 30? :eek::eek::eek:

Look, below is the comment that you typed when exchanging points with OA clones.
:rolleyes::biggrin:

"singveld, thanks, ask your friends to up me"
10-10-2010 04:08 AM

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True, must kill clones, must kill clones. Everyone that feel that this person numerous clones, 20-30 or more, is gross injustice to fair play of sammyboy forum, voice your opinion here.

No one want to carry out the hangman job, i will go to hell, i will rid the forum of this infestation of clones, and bring you fair play and peace to the forum.

and please help to identify this clones, it is so much that it is not a one man job. I need your help and voice too.

you like that said ...confirm OA going to get your ass ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what? This person only has 30? :eek::eek::eek:

look, below is the comment that you typed when exchanging points with oa clones.
:rolleyes::d

"singveld, thanks, ask your friends to up me"
10-10-2010 04:08 am

hahahaha!!!! Thats funny !!! BITE THE HANDS THAT FEED ?

Last edited: