• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It came to my attention that someone here have several clones

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

Based on your theory, does it mean that if a policeman has been robbed, he should keep quiet? If he arrest the robber, he is abusing his powers? Wouldn't the arrest be a deterrent to the robber to commit further robberies?

Please advise :smile:

you are comparing apples with oranges ....if you need more theory i can give you ....how about instead of cleaning your own house you go around cleaning ppl house without ppl permission :wink: or a singapore policeman have been rob in other country but he use his power as a police officer back in singapore to handcuff the guy and bring him back to singapore without any legal documents ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Oh my god, so many clone, so many more to check, i am died tired, no help from ot

damn what a bore clones and all of this nonsense. SO far OA has only been banning all the trash in the forum and not really being a nuisance at all.

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

youtalkcock , i notice that you lower my reputation by 3 points.

What? Me again??? :eek: How did you know? By making guesses again? Then i challenge you to post the zap details here for all to see. But wait.. you can't and you won't know who unless the zapper left his nick behind because your mod powers are limited. You can find out from Leongsam but i doubt so that he will reveal because he will say that reputation votes are secret unless it's a sabotage. :biggrin:

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watchman have reputation point of -658, same as many of clones of youtalkcock of -999, these are clones, youtalkcock used to use up his reputation point spread of 100, so to give reputation to same person (in this case his main clone).

no one have enough clones to bring down reputation point to such level.
I am afraid one day, i will have -ve reputation points, sad, but true.

I am getting entertained by you and so is the host. The reason that he did not come in to correct you is that he is enjoying it as well and wants more of it from you. :biggrin: I don't blame you for not knowing about vBulletin stuffs and how the rep system works and what action Leongsam will take if they're being manipulated but it's the BS that's coming from you that you are trying hard to act clever and save your face that is entertaining. :biggrin:

watchman -658 was the penalty given by Leongsam for posting international news at the main folder despite repeated warnings.

For -999 i will not post the FAQ from the sex forum but the same rules apply here.

:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There could be mistake in this list

youtalkcock ( we should keep this as his main nick so his freedom of speech will not be violated)
Kanetsugu Naoe
Okuni
Jabba the hut
Bobba fett
cheesePie
Han solo
Admral ackbar
Admiral motti
Admiral piett
Akechi mitsuhide
AT-AT
BenKei
CaoCao
CaoPi
CaoRen
Captain Needa
Chewbacca
Da Ji
Da Qiao
Darth Maul
Darth Sidious
Darth Vader
Darth Revan
Date Masamune
Dian Wei
Didier Drogba
Dodomeki
Dunga
E.Honda
Edinson Cavani
Emperor Ming
Emperor Palpatine
Filippo Inzaghi
Flash Gordon
Fu Xi
Gan Ning
Gandalf
General Kala
General Tagge
Gimli
Ginchiyo Yachibana
Gonzalo Higuain
Gracia
Grand Moff Tarkin
Guan Ping
Guan Yu
Guile
Gundam
Gyuki
Hanzo Hattori
Hanzo Kattori
High Command
holymonk
Huanggua
Ieyasu Tokugawa
Inahime
Jiang Wei
Keiji Maeda
Kenshin Uesugi
Kiyomori Taira
Klytus
Kojiro Sasaki
Kotaro Fuma
Kratos
Kunoichi
Legolas
Ling Tong
Liu Bei
Iker Casillas
Lu Bu
Lucas Barrios
Luke Skywalker
M.Bison
Ma Chao
Maeda Keiji
Magoichi Saika
Mario Gomez
Masamune Date
Meng Huo
Mitsuhide Akechi
Mitsunari Ishida
Motochika chosokabe
Musashi Miyamotot
Nagamasa Azai
Narasimha
Nene.
Nobunaga Oda
Nouhime
Nu Wa
Nuri Sahin
Oichi
Okuni
Omega Red
Orochi
Pang De
Pang Tong
Pele
Ryu
ChunLi
Ranmaru Mori
Red 2
Red 3
Red 4
Red 5
Red 6
Red Squadron
Sagat
Sakon Shima
San Zang
Sauron
Scolari
Shi Jin
Shin Orochi
Shingen Takeda
Sima Yi
Sinner
Sun Cr
Sun Jian
Sun Quan
Sun Shang Xiang
Sun WuKong
Tadakatsu Honda
Taigong Wang
Toshiie Maeda
Vega.
Vultan
Wedge Antilles
Wei Yan
Xiahou Dun
Xiahou Yuan
Xiao Qiao
Xing Cai
Yoda
Toshitsune Minamoto
Yuan Shao
Yue Ying
Yukimura Sanada
Zangief
Zhang Fei
Zhang He
Zhang Jiao
Zhao Yu
Zhao Yun
Zhen Ji
Zhou Tai
Zhou Yu
Zhu Rong
Zhuge Liang
Zhugeliang
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Zuo Ci
Star Destroyer
lauhunku
ballsathome
CCBkennyMGM
CCB FAP
CCB PAP
CCBCaoPi
CCBcsj
ccbscb
ccbyellowpeople
CLINTON666KNLBCCB
fuck_tonychat_CCB
knnpapccb
888ccb

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: There could be mistake in this list

Why not try looking at all the nicks that don't post often. Perhaps do a search on forummers with the total no of posts and start to look at all forummers below the top 30 with the most posts.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder who in the right mind will create so many nicks in this forum, siao 1.....

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah, hard to believe. I don't think one person can manage so many clones unless it's a group of people.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I wonder who in the right mind will create so many nicks in this forum, siao 1.....

Yeah, hard to believe. I don't think one person can manage so many clones unless it's a group of people.

You will get a bigger shock when you learn that the sex forum has got more siao langs. :biggrin:

Do you know why "Mini LKY" singveld is doing the same lengthy cut n paste updates? Because the sub mods powers are limited to (24hrs) bans, deletion of posts/threads in the [moderated] folder. Their powers don't go beyond that. But he has been trying to show everyone here that he is "Mini LKY". :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow didn't know this forum had so many members. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

unfortunately, most are clones, or forgotten nicks.

How many members does this forum have?

You know most regular posters here are familiar handles. The other regular posters probably hang out in the other sub forums. Anyway there's not many regular posters here. I think less than 20 that i see daily.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many didnt log in, just browsing?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many members does this forum have?

You know most regular posters here are familiar handles. The other regular posters probably hang out in the other sub forums. Anyway there's not many regular posters here. I think less than 20 that i see daily.

i think the admin have that answer.

CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Singveld, you got so many of his clones, but you still did not hit the jackpot!!

His main nick is COOLEO and I said it a million times earlier!!

Anyway, how can he have a nick CaoPi and another nick scolding himself CCBCaoPi? Does not make sense, right?

JavaMocca

Alfrescian
Loyal

You could be right, but then again, Ted Bundy can go without sleep when he's crazed and on a murder spree at the female dorms.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You could be right, but then again, Ted Bundy can go without sleep when he's crazed and on a murder spree at the female dorms.

You will kena infract for digging up old thread.
From the behavior of some members it's no wonde IMH is full house

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

walau aye you only login once in a year?

so old thread in 2011 august then you reply?