• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is WP Stronger or more Vulnerable in future 3 corner fights?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is upset that WP (without him) now have the clout to even consider a coalition with pap and the guy who mentioned that was his replacement.

Christ. How can you even put General of the Armies (minus 10 ranks) Goh Meng Seng alongside Pritam Singh for comparison? One is firey and eloquent and another talks like an ah beng.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, Brocoli..contrary to you saying that Faisal is the weakest link, is like slapping LTK on the face..IMHO, and as an Aljunied GRC constituent he is very hardworking and is slowly consolidating his power base in Kaki Bukit..Btw, WP are not like PAP who constantly shift their MPs to other places..FYI, Kaki Bukit residents were very pissed off by the gerrymandering of the PAP by shifting them first from Eunos GRC then to East Coast GRC then to Marine Parade GRC then to Aljunied GRC.. The PAP MP who was part of the Marine Parade Team, Faishal Ibrahim is a deadweight and most residents there did not like him..LTK is smart in placing Faisal WP there cos there are many disenfranchised Malays living there are likely to vote for Faisal over any PAP candidate any day..

U complained about Glenda not showing up for Kaki Bukit Hari Raya celebrations..here's the scoop...Glenda is very upset over the fact that Eric Tan has on his own volition left WP cos he feels that Gerald Giam has upstaged him..I do not blame Eric Tan for feeling that way..after all, it was Eric who persuaded CSM and even Glenda to join WP..btw, do not know if Ramseth will agree with me on this but Glenda and Eric are related..naturally she felt hurt that her kin was not even considered for a CEC post...anyway I really hope the WP can resolve their diff with Eric fast before the coming GE or else he might be another GMS or worse still SDA Desmond Lim and the PAP will use him to their advantage politically...

on the outside, Faisal do look like the weakest .... i certainly hope you and Low are right about him.... even if there are 35% disenfranchised Malays they are still a minority..... remember
agains it doeant matter what outsider like me, it matter what KB resident think

on the contrary, my sources told me different that Professor Dr Muhammad Faisal Ibrahim was very popular in KB and the malays was damn dulan they took him away.... in fact they told me this was 1 of the main reason Aljunied fall..... and notch just LHH and CP

if Glenda is very upset, she better check her emotion because voters dun give a Fark.......we cant have her emotion screwing thing up... voter just wan to see her around at grassroot event to knoe she is serious about being an MP....

we haven seen the last of Eric Tan, he been trying to do a Gerald Giam, by writing article for TOC and publichouse.sg

if you guys seen the Eric Tan' FB, he been putting out various statement and articles....

i hope he dun become a Goh Meng Seng and damnage the party....

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the outside, Faisal do look like the weakest .... i certainly hope you and Low are right about him.... even if there are 35% disenfranchised Malays they are still a minority..... remember
agains it doeant matter what outsider like me, it matter what KB resident think

on the contrary, my sources told me different that Professor Dr Muhammad Faisal Ibrahim was very popular in KB and the malays was damn dulan they took him away.... in fact they told me this was 1 of the main reason Aljunied fall..... and notch just LHH and CP

if Glenda is very upset, she better check her emotion because voters dun give a Fark.......we cant have her emotion screwing thing up... voter just wan to see her around at grassroot event to knoe she is serious about being an MP....

we haven seen the last of Eric Tan, he been trying to do a Gerald Giam, by writing article for TOC and publichouse.sg

if you guys seen the Eric Tan' FB, he been putting out various statement and articles....

i hope he dun become a Goh Meng Seng and damnage the party....

Wow brocoli, u speak like as though you are an Aljunied constituent..are you???..

btw, you say the Kaki Bukit Malays like PAP Faishal..dats not what I heard, maybe u got confused with Zainul Abidin..

Secondly, being he Sinkie that you are, you immediately diss off the Malay population in Aljunied GRC as an insignificant factor..Hello Brocoli..wake the fuck up..do u remember the PE, TCB was leading at first but suddenly Phoney Tan won..it's called the swing vote..

Yes, Glenda must keep her emotions in check if she want to win votes and she has been doing a good job at that...u don see her ranting and raving at the loss of Eric Tan..

Lastly, IMHO, brocoli..nobody oso give a fark abt ur opinions either..:oIo:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow brocoli, u speak like as though you are an Aljunied constituent..are you???..

btw, you say the Kaki Bukit Malays like PAP Faishal..dats not what I heard, maybe u got confused with Zainul Abidin..

I am not Aljunied constituent but a WP volunteer told me when they go knocking the door that they saw a Malay family with a Peekture of PAP Faishal on their altar like he is a religion icon...

my opinion was from that volunteer's impression, maybe it was an isolated family, maybe I was wrong... and I hope I am wrong/

nobody oso give a fark abt ur opinions either..:oIo:

if any1 give a fark abt my opinions, then I worry....
being a nobody mean I can say anything I wan ...i can bash anybody I like..... without hidden agendas or pple thinking I hav any hidden agenda. something which GMS dun enjoy ..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not Aljunied constituent but a WP volunteer told me when they go knocking the door that they saw a Malay family with a Peekture of PAP Faishal on their altar like he is a religion icon...

my opinion was from that volunteer's impression, maybe it was an isolated family, maybe I was wrong... and I hope I am wrong/

if any1 give a fark abt my opinions, then I worry....
being a nobody mean I can say anything I wan ...i can bash anybody I like..... without hidden agendas or pple thinking I hav any hidden agenda. something which GMS dun enjoy
..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good brocoli..so u got the message... or btw, Malay families don't keep altars..so please get story straight...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glenda is doing alright. She stands good chance of winning even if standing solo in SMC. Don't have to worry for her too much.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good brocoli..so u got the message... or btw, Malay families don't keep altars..so please get story straight...

no i dun get the message ...nobody give a fark about anybody's opinion on this low traffic forum....if chiu think anybody give a fark about any forumers incl your opinion then I worry

I stand by my point that WP Faisal is the weakest on paper, a freelance social worker is basically unemployed.... the fact is that GMS dun dare to go after him is most telling .... as long as KB residents disagree, I am fine

I also stand by my point that KB resident see Ah Huat more hardworking and around the ground more often than Glenda....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no i dun get the message ...nobody give a fark about anybody's opinion on this low traffic forum....if chiu think anybody give a fark about any forumers incl your opinion then I worry

I stand by my point that WP Faisal is the weakest on paper, a freelance social worker is basically unemployed.... the fact is that GMS dun dare to go after him is most telling .... as long as KB residents disagree, I am fine

I also stand by my point that KB resident see Ah Huat more hardworking and around the ground more often than Glenda....

The whole WP Aljunied team are basically unemployed. LTK passively owns a business but run by his employees. Sylvia resigned from Temasek Poly. CSM resigned from his law firm. Faisal is basically a social work volunteer and Pritam is basically an on-going student. What has employment got to do with winning election? You tell me.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole WP Aljunied team are basically unemployed. LTK passively owns a business but run by his employees. Sylvia resigned from Temasek Poly. CSM resigned from his law firm. Faisal is basically a social work volunteer and Pritam is basically an on-going student. What has employment got to do with winning election? You tell me.

I mean CV wise b4 and during the election, voters do look at their academic qualification and JOb exp.

LTK has his business, show he is a respectable businessman....

Sylvia was still lecturer then and is a at a law firm now

CSM is "dealmaker of the year"

Pritam was a student but will be a lawyer soon

I stand by my point that Faisal CV is the weakest of the lot

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I stand by my point that Faisal CV is the weakest of the lot

u better talk to more malays before u make that point. malays had always been pap vote bank, the fact wp can win aljunied grc, malay swing votes play a big part to that victory. i had never seen many malays at wp rallies prior to 2011GE. all there are the odds malay uncles gather at small corners. But in this 2011GE, there a increase in malay numbers, mostly are of 20-30 years old. On the polling day, many malays came with families to hougang stadium to wait for result. if Faisal is not a draw, then wp victory in aljunied would not have been possible.

i dunno about you, when i choose my mp, his/her education / career level is not high in my priority. i only want a mp that can fight for my rights, period.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter that he may be the weakest of the Aljunied team. Obviously, the team needs a Malay member to maximize their chances and LTK believes that Faisal is the strongest of the available Malay candidates.

He'll do fine as long as he doesn't get into trouble doing silly stuffs like what James Gomez and Steve Chia did.

jw5

Loyal

Nothing.
Sylvia resigned from TP after the elections and is now working in a law firm, isn't she?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing.
Sylvia resigned from TP after the elections and is now working in a law firm, isn't she?

You want her to stop working? Go tell her.WP didn't impose any restriction on outside job on WP MPs elected. It's up to the MPs themelsves. You have a problem with that? It's only PAP that imposed that. You got not problem with PAP but got problem with opposition? It's alright too, it's your democratic right. Go ask LKY. No PAP MPs must be full-time MPs except those appointed ministers. He can arrest me or sue me if I'm not telling the truth. He knows damn well who I am.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want her to stop working? Go tell her.WP didn't impose any restriction on outside job on WP MPs elected. It's up to the MPs themelsves. You have a problem with that? It's only PAP that imposed that. You got not problem with PAP but got problem with opposition? It's alright too, it's your democratic right. Go ask LKY. No PAP MPs must be full-time MPs except those appointed ministers. He can arrest me or sue me if I'm not telling the truth. He knows damn well who I am.

yo unker... jw5 just say she is working ... why so worked up....?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ramseth said:

Is TPL full-time?

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is TPL full-time?

not-full-time-mp.jpg