• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This A SDP/RP Master Stroke?

M8SSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
where god wooing...just nice talking to tracy lor...uncle got so few friends and so many foes all ready to hamtam...so nice to talk to a lady who is so gentle and so kind....and so understanding. tracy taught me many things here.....:smile:

You mean you dun know how to cheat men now cheat women?

Hahahaha...kopiuncle, the master of cloning...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where god wooing...just nice talking to tracy lor...uncle got so few friends and so many foes all ready to hamtam...so nice to talk to a lady who is so gentle and so kind....and so understanding. tracy taught me many things here.....:smile:

hahahaha..u r flattering me.

the truth is that I learn a lot from you and i am very appreciative

Last edited:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's an awakened one.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's an awakened one.

u r absolutely right. she is knowledgeable.she is gentle. she is firm but flexible.she can be combatant and can take on the tough ones here.but no easy push over. me respect her. me salute her. me adore such forummer. she handles herself very well here on any topic and on any subject. absolutely fascinating and stunning!

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Above all, she's honest and forthright. And a good role model for too many.

u r absolutely right. she is knowledgeable.she is gentle. she is firm but flexible.she can be combatant and can take on the tough ones here.but no easy push over. me respect her. me salute her. me adore such forummer. she handles herself very well here on any topic and on any subject. absolutely fascinating and stunning!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought guys like gals to be combative but vulnerable and finally the gal is subdued and has to submit to him

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is opposition hero. why so much anger toward him here ? :biggrin:

A lot of great heroes were misunderstood at the beginning, kicked, spat at, etc, etc.

So next time you see Mr Rabid GohMS aka Mr I'm-always-correct aka Mr I-always-have-the-last-word, you must kick him, spit at him. Remember, you are doing him a favor so that soon people will recognize him as a Hero.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of great heroes were misunderstood at the beginning, kicked, spat at, etc, etc.

So next time you see Mr Rabid GohMS aka Mr I'm-always-correct aka Mr I-always-have-the-last-word, you must kick him, spit at him. Remember, you are doing him a favor so that soon people will recognize him as a Hero.

A disinformation campaign that took forever to implement was initiated by a tight inner circle in WP. Even party faithfuls and cadres were kept in the dark about Mr Low’s true plans.

Painstakingly, “inside information” that Low Thia Khiang would contest in either Moulmein-Kallang or Nee Soon GRC was leaked out from the top echelons within WP. The idea was that Mr Low would try to take down one of these GRCs on his own, while Chen Show Mao and Sylvia Lim would try to take down Aljunied. The WP goal, it was purported, would be to make political history by winning 2 GRCs in a single election.

This misinformation was spread to the PAP moles who took the poison back to their masters.

Even National Solidarity Party’s Goh Meng Seng was in on the disinformation campaign. He pretended to initiate a quarrel with WP over Moulmein-Kallang, when actually the intrepid Sec-Gen had already decided quite early on in the horse-trading that it would let WP contest there.

At a crucial stage in the game, Mr Goh Meng Seng threw WP an impossible curveball: Send either Mr Low or Ms Sylvia Lim to Moulmein-Kallang, and NSP will give up the constituency to WP.

Mr Goh’s purpose in doing so was the reinforce the disinformation campaign that Mr Low was planning to contest in Moulmein-Kallang.

according to brocoli. Mr Goh played a crucial role in the spreading of false information to mislead the PAP, resulting in the WP Aljunied victory. he is not opposition hero meh ? :wink: