• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it time for all religions to accept evolution?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans do have tails within the first trimester. During the first couple of weeks the human embryo is very hard to discern from other animalia such as: fish, chickens, dogs,.... However, the "tail" in humans is lost due to a process called apoptosis.

Interesting...so, you believe you have tail (or tails) when you were in your mother's womb! And it just disappeared later....isn't this a miracle in itself....and who made your tails disappeared? Granted you are right, but with million and million of babies born every year, how come this nonsensical process of apoptosis has never never failed once and a mother had produce her baby with tail?

That's the problem when you believe in evolution. You devalue human into animal! No wonder human are now worst than beast. Just look at the yahoo news today of 3 robbers in Brazil who burnt a female dentist to death because they could manage to steal $ 15 from her credit card. They stole her credit card and all they could withdraw was $ 15 they. They then returned and demanded more money from the dentist who told them she didn't have any. For this, they burnt the dentist to death! This will happen when you believe your ancestors or your close cousins are apes, monkeys, gorilla! You have become just a specie of the animal kingdom. But God is very clear in the Book of Genesis: We are created in the image of God, and man is His very special creation for God has become man through His Son, Christ Jesus.

Psalm23

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Evolutionary Snake With Foot Discovered in China

The intelligence of vamjok is really in the dumps!

snak+with+foot01.jpg

That's just a poor snake that died of intestinal rupture because it swallowed a prey that is too large for its own good.

Oh my gosh! vamjok is not only mad but dumb as well.

snak+with+foot04.jpg

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

snak+with+foot01.jpg

That's just a poor snake that died of intestinal rupture because it swallowed a prey that is too large for its own good.

snak+with+foot04.jpg

This is just a tip of an iceberg! What people are told by evolutionists are just fairy tales, at best, and lies at worst. Simple questions like why there are no living animals that are half horse and half man, or half cow and half tiger, how the laws of morality came about, how languages and cultures came about, etc were never addressed by eviolutionists. These so-called 'educated learned' scientists can just only assemble fossils million of years old and start to tell people how animals were evolved from one kind to another.

Rojak Scientist - Vamjok - has been quite speechless lately. He really has nothing more to contribute as far as the theory of evilution is concerned. Indeed he might be both mad and dumb now!

Psalm23

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Interesting...so, you believe you have tail (or tails) when you were in your mother's womb! And it just disappeared later....isn't this a miracle in itself....and who made your tails disappeared? Granted you are right, but with million and million of babies born every year, how come this nonsensical process of apoptosis has never never failed once and a mother had produce her baby with tail?

That's the problem when you believe in evolution. You devalue human into animal! No wonder human are now worst than beast. Just look at the yahoo news today of 3 robbers in Brazil who burnt a female dentist to death because they could manage to steal $ 15 from her credit card. They stole her credit card and all they could withdraw was $ 15 they. They then returned and demanded more money from the dentist who told them she didn't have any. For this, they burnt the dentist to death! This will happen when you believe your ancestors or your close cousins are apes, monkeys, gorilla! You have become just a specie of the animal kingdom. But God is very clear in the Book of Genesis: We are created in the image of God, and man is His very special creation for God has become man through His Son, Christ Jesus.

Psalm23

Idiot , last post you say it normal for caterpillar to turn into butterflies , now you say it's a miracle for human baby to have tails !! I don't understand your christains point which seems like very inconsistent :wink: you go and find a frog that have a tail lah !! That's why you idiot don't know anything about science . Not a single bit ! and you rather believe that the world is created in 6 days !! How stupid you are . Did you also tell your kids that the world is created in 6 days ? And a snake could talk ? Stop spreading stupidity among your kids !! Now I do know why some kids are so stupid because of their upbringing .

Now you talking about dentist being rob ! Do you have any fucking idea what is religious war ? do you have any idea that pastors are cheating church money ? Do hou have any idea how evil your old testament is ? all you do here is spreading stupidity just like what you did at home . let me tell you since you don't believe in science or technology you should stop using Internet and try to use your invisibleman to help you send your stupid message across using miracle instead of paying money to your internet service provider . You talk and talk so much end of the day you just LAN LAN and believe in science and technology . Hypocrite !! :wink:

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

snak+with+foot01.jpg

snak+with+foot04.jpg

I'm 100% sure you know nuts about snakes :wink: the pic show the snake did not die from intestinal rupture because it swallowed a prey that is too large . you need to know more about animals when you want to debate :wink: by the way , I bet you never seen a double headed snake or double headed tortoise in your whole life :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is just a tip of an iceberg! What people are told by evolutionists are just fairy tales, at best, and lies at worst. Simple questions like why there are no living animals that are half horse and half man, or half cow and half tiger, how the laws of morality came about, how languages and cultures came about, etc were never addressed by eviolutionists. These so-called 'educated learned' scientists can just only assemble fossils million of years old and start to tell people how animals were evolved from one kind to another.

Rojak Scientist - Vamjok - has been quite speechless lately. He really has nothing more to contribute as far as the theory of evilution is concerned. Indeed he might be both mad and dumb now!

Psalm23

That's why I say you know nuts about evolution or breeding . it consists of pre-zygotic reproductive isolating mechanisms , incompatible genitalia or sperm motility , genetic terms , chromosomes ...ect . Why don't you say human can breed with paper , PC , chair or even table ? You are really a joker in religion folder . If you don know anything please dot spread rubbish and claim its the truth .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you go by evolutionary standards, a snake is also a lizard :wink: that's why there's no surprise that so snake do evo with legs :wink:

[video=youtube;Wv57O_Y7JQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv57O_Y7JQM&sns=em[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you go by evolutionary standards, a snake is also a lizard :wink: that's why there's no surprise that so snake do evo with legs :wink:

[video=youtube;Wv57O_Y7JQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv57O_Y7JQM&sns=em[/video]

The intelligence of PUNISHER is in the same league as vamjok - all in the dumps.

That is a video of a salamander. A salamander is an amphibian and not a reptile. Snakes and lizards are reptiles.

Isn't it a laughing stock that someone who can't differentiate between an amphibian and a reptile come and lecture me on animals? LOL!

How can any one trust these evolutionists who are so animal-illiterate? They are a laughing stock themselves. Such a disgrace!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The intelligence of PUNISHER is in the same league as vamjok - all in the dumps.

That is a video of a salamander. A salamander is an amphibian and not a reptile. Snakes and lizards are reptiles.

Isn't it a laughing stock that someone who can't differentiate between an amphibian and a reptile come and lecture me on animals? LOL!

How can any one trust these evolutionists who are so animal-illiterate? They are a laughing stock themselves. Such a disgrace!

You are an idiot !! That is not a salamander !! You got into my bait :wink: that is a rare skink species, extremely hard to find. The scientific name is Lygosoma haroldyoung :wink: is a skink an amphibian ...whahhahaha ? Skink is a lizard and a lizard is a reptile :wink: Don't teach your father how to fuck :wink: now go and learn more about reptiles :wink: before you tell ppl its an eel :wink: Whahahahaha . Didn't know religious nuts so stupid to fall into my bait :wink: Whahahahah .

Today you learn something new that is not in the bible :wink: do not thank me :wink: just repeat after me its SKINK !! One more time SKINK :wink: whahhahaha .

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;N4uOfPq3w0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4uOfPq3w0I&sns=em[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are an idiot !! That is not a salamander !! You got into my bait :wink: that is a rare skink species, extremely hard to find. The scientific name is Lygosoma haroldyoung :wink: is a skink an amphibian ...whahhahaha ? Skink is a lizard and a lizard is a reptile :wink: Don't teach your father how to fuck :wink: now go and learn more about reptiles :wink: before you tell ppl its an eel :wink: Whahahahaha . Didn't know religious nuts so stupid to fall into my bait :wink: Whahahahah .

Today you learn something new that is not in the bible :wink: do not thank me :wink: just repeat after me its SKINK !! One more time SKINK :wink: whahhahaha .

You are really an idiot. A skink's skin has scales and is rougher. And it's toes are spread wider. Obviously, you never observe the video you posted. An idiot really is an idiot. Stupidity knows no bounds! LOL!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;N4uOfPq3w0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4uOfPq3w0I&sns=em[/video]

side track a bit from bashing those retard,

in theory a lot of staff mentioned in the video is really possible and true. cross species like spider-lamb; lamb producing milk that contain silk. we have already do it in animals. its due to law that trying on human species is not being performed (openly) which hinders the maturity of these techniques.

as far as i know current techniques involving genetic modifications and cloning to the embryo is super ineffective and costly (due to high failure rate, have to repeat 1000 to 10000 times to get less than 10 successful clones, success rate i think its about 0.1 to 1 percent (its a figure off my memory, read it 2 years ago might be wrong). <---based on animal embryo cross species experiment

but i will not be surprise there are group that ignore the law and do it, then again to do it they really need a lot of money and resources as well with connections. human embryo are not easy to get due to restriction in law. and you need a lot, in order to shorten the time in advance anticipitation of this kind of high failure rate.

in theory what is mention is really doable if we dump the law and goes into it. as we can already do it in animals. but in practical i only believe half in what was said in the video as......u really need a very powerful backing, with connections to bring in the resources. then again....money makes the world goes round. if its really true when out in the open, i am sure many will not be surprised as well. as it is really doable

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot , last post you say it normal for caterpillar to turn into butterflies , now you say it's a miracle for human baby to have tails !! (I think you have gone bonkers! You will the one who said that the baby in a mother's womb has tail and I was trying to belittle on this, and now you turn the table around that I said it. What a shame for a person like you! Le me say it - there is absolutely no tail in human baby whether the baby is in the mother's womb or the baby is already borm.) I don't understand your christains point which seems like very inconsistent :wink: you go and find a frog that have a tail lah !! That's why you idiot don't know anything about science . Not a single bit ! and you rather believe that the world is created in 6 days !! How stupid you are . Did you also tell your kids that the world is created in 6 days ? And a snake could talk ? Stop spreading stupidity among your kids !! Now I do know why some kids are so stupid because of their upbringing .

Now you talking about dentist being rob ! Do you have any fucking idea what is religious war ? do you have any idea that pastors are cheating church money ? [Yes...I have seen and heard of this and indeed there are 'pastors' robbing people. But are all these really pastors? Who appoint them? Many of them self-appoint themselves and started to preach on prosperity message, on tithings, creating fear on people who do not give tithes. The very fact is tithing is an Old Testament teaching and applicable only to the Jews who lived in the holy land; and tithes were only payable on the produces generated from the holy land. In fact, they didn't need to pay tithes for the produces that were outside the holy land; furthermore, God never, never required pagants (that is non-Jews) to pay tithes! Real pastors don't preach on tithings. Go and google for a 279-page article on this written by a pastor Russell Earl Kelly, Ph.D. The title of this article is "Should the church teach tithing?"] Do hou have any idea how evil your old testament is ? (Oh! I know this because the Bible says so....in Genesis we were told that the people's mind was (and sadly still is) continually thinking of evil. Not only the OT, this evilness and wickness of man are still very much alive! Yes...Bible contains alot of messages on evilness and only God can redeem evil and sinful people from His wrath; Jesus came just to do this redemption work! You got the message now!) all you do here is spreading stupidity just like what you did at home. let me tell you since you don't believe in science or technology you should stop using Internet and try to use your invisibleman to help you send your stupid message across using miracle instead of paying money to your internet service provider . You talk and talk so much end of the day you just ....... and believe in science and technology . Hypocrite !! (Yes...we all are hypocrites....you no exception; and I no exception!) :wink:

Dear Punisher,

Please don't punish yourself so much....you seem to be a bonker now! You confuse who is talking what and worst, you forgotten what you wrote and said and putting your words on other's mouth.....so sad for you....see my reply in bold.....The best way to keep to your sanity is to come to God and acknowledge Him as your Creator!

Psalm23

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are really an idiot. A skink's skin has scales and is rougher. And it's toes are spread wider. Obviously, you never observe the video you posted. An idiot really is an idiot. Stupidity knows no bounds! LOL!

Are you going to use your stupid brain to argue a skink is not a lizard or reptiles ? :wink: now you can start to entertain us :wink: so my question to you again is a skink an amphibian ? Whahahahaha .

If you don't believe that it is a skink you can go and google The scientific name Lygosoma haroldyoung image :wink: must I spoon feed you ? as usual religious nuts talk without proof . :wink: and if you think you saw the image is not a skink you can goggle the web too to understand more about Lygosoma haroldyoung :wink: idiot :wink: Whahahaha . you are making a fool out of yourself here still want to argue Lygosoma haroldyoung is not a lizard or reptiles whahhaahahahahaha .

Don't say limpeh no good to you here !! http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banded_Supple_Skink

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Punisher,

Please don't punish yourself so much....you seem to be a bonker now! You confuse who is talking what......so sady for you....see my reply in bold.....

Psalm23

Hi idiot , not only pastors are self-appointed , your jesus also self-appointed to be " god messenger " . Whahhaha . Now start thinking if you still have brain :wink: . Bible contains alot of messages on evilness and only God can redeem evil and sinful people from His wrath; Jesus came just to do this redemption work ? Do you need me to transfer you to my evil bible thread ? :wink: you are just defending your cult blindly :wink:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

in theory a lot of staff mentioned in the video is really possible and true. cross species like spider-lamb; lamb producing milk that contain silk. we have already do it in animals. its due to law that trying on human species is not being performed (openly) which hinders the maturity of these techniques.

as far as i know current techniques involving genetic modifications and cloning to the embryo is super ineffective and costly (due to high failure rate, have to repeat 1000 to 10000 times to get less than 10 successful clones, success rate i think its about 0.1 to 1 percent (its a figure off my memory, read it 2 years ago might be wrong). <---based on animal embryo cross species experiment

but i will not be surprise there are group that ignore the law and do it, then again to do it they really need a lot of money and resources as well with connections. human embryo are not easy to get due to restriction in law. and you need a lot, in order to shorten the time in advance anticipitation of this kind of high failure rate.

in theory what is mention is really doable if we dump the law and goes into it. as we can already do it in animals. but in practical i only believe half in what was said in the video as......u really need a very powerful backing, with connections to bring in the resources. then again....money makes the world goes round. if its really true when out in the open, i am sure many will not be surprised as well. as it is really doable

You are right bro , the success rate is low but even the success rate is low . One successful experiment are enough to produce the same breed again and again . That's how we animal breeders lock in the genes of other morph to produce beautiful offspring .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Whahahhaha who told you skink skin is rougher ? Whahhaha I bet you never held a skink before . By the way snake also have scales , so snake skin also rough ? Whahahahah please continue to make us laugh at you whahhahaha . http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skink

Last edited:

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rojak Scientist,

You touched on the very issue that has very little to do with science. What you said above is just about human wickedness, evilness, cruel and man trying to become God.

(a) Yes...I have heard of milk-silk experiement (which I think was done in one of the Texas universities by one of the evil professors of biology/biochemistry). If this experiement continue and if some of the sheep or lamb got into the wild and started to procreate with the pure breed, then it will be a day that many will be eating not lamb-chop but spider-silk chop. How evil is this!

(b) Cloning....a science and technique....yes it is. Isn't this tell us something. We need an intelligent being or agent to facilitate all these, and it can't be done through natural selection. So, are you admitting that in order to do this, there must be an intelligent mind behind? If so, who is this "intelligent mind' to kick start the process of making life?

(c) And law....only yes! Human just can't living without law! Just remove the law, and we all will end up in a state called: The lawlessness state. Just remove the law from embroynic and stem self research, and I bet to my last cent, you will have half-pig and half-human in last than 5 years. Sadly, this law that now prohibit the stem self and human-animal croning research will be removed - one day - and this is the day of reckoning. This will be the day that Jesus will descend to earth and put a stop otherwise the world earth will be filled with half-beast and half-human. Read the book of Genesis. This is exactly why God sent the great flood to destroy the earth. The evil and fallen angels were taking human as their wives and the results were half-evil angel and half-human. God has stopped this by eliminating the people and leavving Noah's and his family to 're-start' the human race. Still, the sin is too great and we are now going back to where we were: Trying to pervert God's creation but this time through the evil science and technology of human-animal cloing and stem cell research!

(d) Doable in human-animal creation....definitely...because man is trying to become God and this is what Adam and Eve were deceived to believing this to be so....Satan told them to eat of the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden so that they could be like god....since than man is trying to be like god....in anicent world before the advancement of science and technology, this was done by people of authority, kings, emperors, shah to control people and to command them to do whatever they commanded and anyone who refused to obey the commanment will be put to death. Today, we see less of this and we thought we are more 'civilized' but we are ignorant of the fact that a more subtle but much more dangerous games of death and condemnation is taking place. This is done through science and technology; science and technology has become our god. Slowly but surely, we all now cannot live with science and technology - people become mad when they lost their iPhone, iPad, smartphone; children known to kill their parents because they were told not to surf internet; parents who are addicted to computer games played for days and let their babies stave to death; drug companies are researching drugs to enhance (or rather to destroy) people's health but all in the name of providing healthier substitutes; gaming and casino industry is now the key sector to many emerging economies all in the name of economic development and job creation; schools are being taught that we are evovled from animals many million years ago; religious organizations are now like ponzi schemes taking monies from people and building bigger churches, temples but ignoring the teaching from the true God, the God of the Bible; and the list and go on and on....

(e) (Quote from you message: due to high failure rate, have to repeat 1000 to 10000 times to get less than 10 successful clones, success rate i think its about 0.1 to 1 percent.....

And oh yes.....you are now talking about statistics! Given this high failure rate of whatever your are illustrating, you still believe that life was evolved from non-life? What is the chance? Just the chance for one workable protein to be produced naturally with all the necessary life-given ingradient like the amino-acid, DNA is 1 followed by at least 100 zeros and you still believe this can be possible? Statisticians will than you that anything with a chance of 1 followed by 20 zeros can never be due to chance. Rojak Scientist - don't contradict yourself! With all the intelligent mind of the scientists still you get less than 10 successful clones from 10,000 trials of experiement (and remember scientists are cloning from materials that are already life-giving in themselves), then how could life be evolved from non-life, and through natural selection without an aid from an intelligent mind. Please use your commonsense and commonsense doesn't need education otherwise it would be known as commonsense!

(f) Powerful backing - sure! We have one! God is our most powerful backing and He was the One who created all things: visible, invisible, life, non-life. And without this powerful backing, the whole earth, for that matter, the whole universe would be totally void, formless, lifeless, meaningless. Thanks, Rojak Scientist, for your wonder message!

Psalm23

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rojak Scientist,

You touched on the very issue that has very little to do with science. What you said above is just about human wickedness, evilness, cruel and man trying to become God.

(a) Yes...I have heard of milk-silk experiement (which I think was done in one of the Texas universities by one of the evil professors of biology/biochemistry). If this experiement continue and if some of the sheep or lamb got into the wild and started to procreate with the pure breed, then it will be a day that many will be eating not lamb-chop but spider-silk chop. How evil is this!

(b) Cloning....a science and technique....yes it is. Isn't this tell us something. We need an intelligent being or agent to facilitate all these, and it can't be done through natural selection. So, are you admitting that in order to do this, there must be an intelligent mind behind? If so, who is this "intelligent mind' to kick start the process of making life?

(c) And law....only yes! Human just can't living without law! Just remove the law, and we all will end up in a state called: The lawlessness state. Just remove the law from embroynic and stem self research, and I bet to my last cent, you will have half-pig and half-human in last than 5 years. Sadly, this law that now prohibit the stem self and human-animal croning research will be removed - one day - and this is the day of reckoning. This will be the day that Jesus will descend to earth and put a stop otherwise the world earth will be filled with half-beast and half-human. Read the book of Genesis. This is exactly why God sent the great flood to destroy the earth. The evil and fallen angels were taking human as their wives and the results were half-evil angel and half-human. God has stopped this by eliminating the people and leavving Noah's and his family to 're-start' the human race. Still, the sin is too great and we are now going back to where we were: Trying to pervert God's creation but this time through the evil science and technology of human-animal cloing and stem cell research!

(d) Doable in human-animal creation....definitely...because man is trying to become God and this is what Adam and Eve were deceived to believing this to be so....Satan told them to eat of the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden so that they could be like god....since than man is trying to be like god....in anicent world before the advancement of science and technology, this was done by people of authority, kings, emperors, shah to control people and to command them to do whatever they commanded and anyone who refused to obey the commanment will be put to death. Today, we see less of this and we thought we are more 'civilized' but we are ignorant of the fact that a more subtle but much more dangerous games of death and condemnation is taking place. This is done through science and technology; science and technology has become our god. Slowly but surely, we all now cannot live with science and technology - people become mad when they lost their iPhone, iPad, smartphone; children known to kill their parents because they were told not to surf internet; parents who are addicted to computer games played for days and let their babies stave to death; drug companies are researching drugs to enhance (or rather to destroy) people's health but all in the name of providing healthier substitutes; gaming and casino industry is now the key sector to many emerging economies all in the name of economic development and job creation; schools are being taught that we are evovled from animals many million years ago; religious organizations are now like ponzi schemes taking monies from people and building bigger churches, temples but ignoring the teaching from the true God, the God of the Bible; and the list and go on and on....

(e) (Quote from you message: due to high failure rate, have to repeat 1000 to 10000 times to get less than 10 successful clones, success rate i think its about 0.1 to 1 percent.....

And oh yes.....you are now talking about statistics! Given this high failure rate of whatever your are illustrating, you still believe that life was evolved from non-life? What is the chance? Just the chance for one workable protein to be produced naturally with all the necessary life-given ingradient like the amino-acid, DNA is 1 followed by at least 100 zeros and you still believe this can be possible? Statisticians will than you that anything with a chance of 1 followed by 20 zeros can never be due to chance. Rojak Scientist - don't contradict yourself! With all the intelligent mind of the scientists still you get less than 10 successful clones from 10,000 trials of experiement (and remember scientists are cloning from materials that are already life-giving in themselves), then how could life be evolved from non-life, and through natural selection without an aid from an intelligent mind. Please use your commonsense and commonsense doesn't need education otherwise it would be known as commonsense!

(f) Powerful backing - sure! We have one! God is our most powerful backing and He was the One who created all things: visible, invisible, life, non-life. And without this powerful backing, the whole earth, for that matter, the whole universe would be totally void, formless, lifeless, meaningless. Thanks, Rojak Scientist, for your wonder message!

Psalm23

as usual, walls of words but zero substances.

i doubt you are stupid to realise what is the potential of spider silk and why are they doing this, and the reported results on the health of the sheep. ignorant fuck

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right bro , the success rate is low but even the success rate is low . One successful experiment are enough to produce the same breed again and again . That's how we animal breeders lock in the genes of other morph to produce beautiful offspring .

that is true, but to involve human chimera experiment, even if you are doing in the dark. you really need strong connections in the medical/govt sector that are supporting you in the dark. the number of embryo you are going to sacrifice is really a lot just to get that 1. ethic wise.....although those are unfertilized eggs, with the addition of sperms it too are capable of becoming human.

then again i am pro such experiments to be conducted, even though it is in conflicts with my ethical belief. the sacrificial of those eggs in terms of the potential returns of benefit for the whole human race, it really becomes insignificant.

In fact genetically speaking across species our genes are highly conserve. this is another strong evidence of ancient ancestor evolution theory, then again religious retards are too stupid to even study in higher education. such information in details will never be available to those idiot. Based on that disease that we were formally unable to treat becomes treatable using genetic treatment. eg. species A is not affected by the disease we human are suffering from. replace those segment that are making us "weak" with the segment which give them immunity, we too gain immunity. Regeneration of amputated limbs just like how lizard regenerate their broken tails and limbs <---the last time i read, we already realised the potential target in doing so.

in fact for the benefit of human race, we should carry this out long ago if you were to ask me.