• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it time for all religions to accept evolution?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Evolution and Creationism are both sides of the same coin. Just like good and evil. Just like male and female. They are made for each other. LOL!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when people want to have something so bad.......................they'll believe they'll get it no matter what...............

even if the Pope were to admit that the religion was a scam right from day 1.................these goons will still believe in heaven..........

that's why you see goons raising money to help Con Hee in his lawsuit...............when they should be eating his flesh and drinking his blood

D

Deleted member 18975

Where/When got evolution ever been proven? It remains a hypothesis until today. It is to me a very impoverished hypothesis.

No need to talk about how humans 'evolved' from monkeys over time or how living things 'evolved' from some pre biotic soup.
The idea that 'order' somehow evolved from 'disorder' over time is the reverse of what we observe everyday and is easily dismissed.
In fact, it is disorder which originates from order/orderliness. So how can random motions evolve into orderliness? It cannot.

The whole conjecture about evolution can be thrown into the garbage bin of bad ideas.

An important and related aside: Can science explain 'free will', 'whim', and 'choice'?

The current paradigm in science falls very short in this arena.

Till next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 18975

Take in the totality of the data and you'll find absolutely no data to support evolutionism, absolutely none! Evolutionism like all other 'relativisms' are the worst of the hoaxes! Evolutionism presents to your minds ideas that taste sweet quickly but poisons your entire world view immediately.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take in the totality of the data and you'll find absolutely no data to support evolutionism, absolutely none! Evolutionism like all other 'relativisms' are the worst of the hoaxes! Evolutionism presents to your minds ideas that taste sweet quickly but poisons your entire world view immediately.

so you try to defend your imaginary friend and failed to study science.. tsk tsk.. all the years of education are wasted on you.

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are absolutely right! The only so-called data that evilutionists have are those that composed mainly of dead bones which they claim to be million years old. In fact, time is the only factor that is used by these evilustionists validate and to give creditability to the Theory of Evilution. Take out those million (or billion) of years out of the equation this will evil theory just fell flat.

And can we prove that the earth can never be billion, million or even hundren thousands of years? Yes....there are many proofs to this. Let me, for this thread, just give one: the mere presence of helium that are present in rocks all over the world proves that the earth cannot be even hundred thousands years old, let alone million years' old. If that is the case, i.e. if the earth is hundred (or million) years' old, all helium should have escaped from all the rocks. We know that helium is very light (I think with 4 atomic mass, hydrogen being 1), it couldn't still in the rocks today. Just imagine this, even you fill up helium in an air-tied balloon it is matter of time, perhaps just few days or few weeks that all the helium will escape from the balloon. So, how could helium still be found in the rocks that are supposed (or pre-supposed) to be million of years!

Talking about testing common-sense? or IQ test?

Psalm23

D

Deleted member 18975

so you try to defend your imaginary friend and failed to study science.. tsk tsk.. all the years of education are wasted on you.

The onus is on evolutionism to prove that there are processes that have given rise to the diversity of life on Earth. The crucial word here is 'processes'. Therefore, biochemical equations will be most welcome.

Science is a discipline with strict (laboratory) parameters to adhere to.
As a science, 'evolutionary biology' is far fetched area of study by a factor of a couple of million light years.

What is 'reasonable' is not good enough!

Why do you uncritically accept what all these scientists spoon fed you in school?! All the years of education are wasted on you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are absolutely right! The only so-called data that evilutionists have are those that composed mainly of dead bones which they claim to be million years old. In fact, time is the only factor that is used by these evilustionists validate and to give creditability to the Theory of Evilution. Take out those million (or billion) of years out of the equation this will evil theory just fell flat.

And can we prove that the earth can never be billion, million or even hundren thousands of years? Yes....there are many proofs to this. Let me, for this thread, just give one: the mere presence of helium that are present in rocks all over the world proves that the earth cannot be even hundred thousands years old, let alone million years' old. If that is the case, i.e. if the earth is hundred (or million) years' old, all helium should have escaped from all the rocks. We know that helium is very light (I think with 4 atomic mass, hydrogen being 1), it couldn't still in the rocks today. Just imagine this, even you fill up helium in an air-tied balloon it is matter of time, perhaps just few days or few weeks that all the helium will escape from the balloon. So, how could helium still be found in the rocks that are supposed (or pre-supposed) to be million of years!

Psalm23

stupid fuck creating your own version of science again

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have friends who have phds in geology and work with CISRO's mining sectors, 6000 years old earth and "wrong" about radioactive dating? are you religious nutjobs more qualified than these mining scientists? lol..

just trying to shore all all the fantasies to fortify your imaginary friend's existence... lol.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just imagine this, even you fill up helium in an air-tied balloon it is matter of time, perhaps just few days or few weeks that all the helium will escape from the balloon. So, how could helium still be found in the rocks that are supposed (or pre-supposed) to be million of years!

Psalm23

pansai23,
You are well known big fuck liar in the forum...helium can't even stay in the rock for 100 years if your stupid science is correct. Can helium be in the rock for 6000 years? This show how high your IQ is...tell lie also so lousy and goondu:wink: You are fucking lying and lying..

This shows how stupid christian can be...You got common sense, WHAHAHAHAHA

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
pansai23,
You are a fucking liar
liar.jpg

D

Deleted member 18975

There is not a shred of evidence that evolution did occur.

The questions to ask about whether evolution did or did not occur are very straightforward.
Show me biochemically the processes which occurred in order for so called 'evolutionary variation' to take place?
Show me one series, just one will do.

This is just the preliminaries..

It's laughable that the high priests of modern science are so clumsy in trying to defend a discipline which is basically indefensible.
There is no bloody way that evolutionists are able create any rigorous and disprovable methodology - yes, it has to be provable as well as disprovable - in order for the evidence to be considered as a scientific discipline in the first place.

Evolution is definitely not science.

An poignant aside: Modern science claims that it can explain everything via so called the scientific method.

I await the day when science explains child language acquisition without muffling in terminology such as 'language trigger'.
Basically, the child's exposure to language, that is, the environment is impoverished so much so that it is insufficient for the child to acquire language in the first place. Simply put data input is way below the amount needed for the child to speak. How does the scientist explain that despite the disparity, the child is able to speak anyway.

Back to evolution:
The evolutionists are the laughing stock in the scientific community because there is no so called scientific method available for them.
These pseudo scientists have shot themselves in their feet, big time!

It looks like it's back to the same old thing - admiring the bones of 'homo erectus' and that of 'Cro Magnon man':biggrin:

The fact is excluding those species which have become extinct, a resounding number of species have remained stable over millions of years.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is not a shred of evidence that evolution did occur.

The questions to ask about whether evolution did or did not occur are very straightforward.
Show me biochemically the processes which occurred in order for so called 'evolutionary variation' to take place?
Show me one series, just one will do.

This is just the preliminaries..

It's laughable that the high priests of modern science are so clumsy in trying to defend a discipline which is basically indefensible.
There is no bloody way that evolutionists are able create any rigorous and disprovable methodology - yes, it has to be provable as well as disprovable - in order for the evidence to be considered as a scientific discipline in the first place.

Evolution is definitely not science.

An poignant aside: Modern science claims that it can explain everything via so called the scientific method.

I await the day when science explains child language acquisition without muffling in terminology such as 'language trigger'.
Basically, the child's exposure to language, that is, the environment is impoverished so much so that it is insufficient for the child to acquire language in the first place. Simply put data input is way below the amount needed for the child to speak. How does the scientist explain that despite the disparity, the child is able to speak anyway.

Back to evolution:
The evolutionists are the laughing stock in the scientific community because there is no so called scientific method available for them.
These pseudo scientists have shot themselves in their feet, big time!

It looks like it's back to the same old thing - admiring the bones of 'homo erectus' and that of 'Cro Magnon man':biggrin:

The fact is excluding those species which have become extinct, a resounding number of species have remained stable over millions of years.

you never pass O level as well and learn chemistry, biology and physics in your sunday class at church from idiot like psalm23?