• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filthy Dirty Dodis

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrrhhhhhh your favourite loti planta. etc etc.
The funny thing is the Dodis love their filthy street food.
The first Dodis name is Shiokalingam.
lol

Dirtiest Street Food in India​

@Snowythegoodestboy

2 months ago
Where's the "Proud to be Indian" comments at???
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png
emoji_u1f602.png

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which planta one will you eat -
Dodi food or from the Banana Thai woman.

But just be careful - donch stand too close to her our you might end up eating your own b.....
lol

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Sinkies favourite
lol
bbbbrbrbrruuuuuuuhahahahahahahaaaaaaa

A video of some people making fake Coca-Cola drinks went viral​

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is farking puking and disgusting..
ocKC8EU.gif

As mentioned before, this cuntry should be totally banned by WTO and UN from trading with and travelling to any other countries due to their shitty (literally) culture and behaviour which are too deep in their genes.

Before they keep accusing others of racism and xenophobia, they should probe deeply within themselves on why they are engaging in all these disgusting activities to force others to avoid them like a plague. Even ghosts would run like hell.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/indian-dung-festival-gorehabba-diwali-547626
indian-dung-festival-celebrates-end-to-diwali--2-.png

Z7WSPNQWZJLG7LRW6UFT2WZCAE.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indian-doctors-warn-against-cow-dung-covid-cure-2021-05-11/
Screenshot-2023-04-29-114317.jpg

ZudHHxzZyHqbJJ7xzOlRzFGRhCOxYqqbFNZ2jiE7fFU.jpg

9544979597_cbae7c0d2e_b.jpg

Holy-Ganges_2946685b.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is farking puking and disgusting..
ocKC8EU.gif

As mentioned before, this cuntry should be totally banned by WTO and UN from trading with and travelling to any other countries due to their shitty (literally) culture and behaviour which are too deep in their genes.

Before they keep accusing others of racism and xenophobia, they should probe deeply within themselves on why they are engaging in all these disgusting activities to force others to avoid them like a plague. Even ghosts would run like hell.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/indian-dung-festival-gorehabba-diwali-547626
indian-dung-festival-celebrates-end-to-diwali--2-.png

Z7WSPNQWZJLG7LRW6UFT2WZCAE.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/indian-doctors-warn-against-cow-dung-covid-cure-2021-05-11/
Screenshot-2023-04-29-114317.jpg

ZudHHxzZyHqbJJ7xzOlRzFGRhCOxYqqbFNZ2jiE7fFU.jpg

9544979597_cbae7c0d2e_b.jpg

Holy-Ganges_2946685b.jpg
Filthy @ginfreely customers.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dodis say if you eat this delicious food you will become very strong and mighty.
lol

@schoeib4677

2 months ago (edited)
I am from Afghanistan and visited India as a child and spent a whole week in hospital there due to food poisoning. I survived the war in my country but Indian hygiene almost killed me.

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were hawkers in the HDB town centres I am sure they would be the most popular stalls.
All Sinkies will queue till midnight for a taste

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just love how he ends each sentences with rhyming words.
Luckily I understand at least 9 languages.
Watch 2:50 closely.
Towards the end there is his pet frog in the paani puri water.
No wonder business is so good
lol